Page 5 of 412 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kukla03;2634481;
    I have to disagree. Deanna has bigger hips. Look at the picture on the far right (all pink bathing suit) the hips match to Deanna's on the left (brown pink bathing suit). Also, this bathing suit is one of those mix and match bottoms and tops. I think she also has a brown bottom with a pink top we have seen in earlier episodes. She could have just worn all pink on that date.
    Totally different bathing suits but same girl - Deanna. The suit coming out of the ocean has a larger bottom and appears to fit snugger - more suited to ocean waves. Deanna must like pink - seems like she has several versions.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2634490;
    I believe that when we did the screencap analysis of the white shirt PI of the non-chemistry comment, it was determined to be in Malibu. We found matching screencaps of the house in the background, along with similar evergreen trees around the house. You can go back a few days to find it.

Brad only said that the early rose ceremonies were more difficult for him from the latter ones. There was no mention of specifically the F3.
    He said the most difficult was the F3 when he was with Bobby Bones (radio show in Austin and Wichita). He also said he didn't cry at any RC, but he felt thw worst during the F3

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Great Thanks! I thought he was a gentleman, I'm glad he stayed true to his values. If he does end up with Bettina maybe the crazy ending is that he proposes and she says they need to see how things go in the real world. She did make a bunch of comments to the ladies in the house about getting married, maybe that is the twist.

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2634508;
    He said the most difficult was the F3 when he was with Bobby Bones (radio show in Austin and Wichita). He also said he didn't cry at any RC, but he felt thw worst during the F3
    Yeah, he probably felt bad for whoever that was for sure! He's so sweet!
    Ain't Love Grand!

does any one know where this came from found it on the alphabet board......Take it with a grain of salt or no?

About three or four weeks ago, they showed a preview and it was Brad being interviewed where he was extremely upset and he said something like "I do not like that in a person and it upset me and I told her to leave". We have not seen that yet, so obviously, I think its still to come. Brad's interview was pretty clear that someone did something or showed some sort of negative quality that really upset him and he said he "told her to leave". They have not showed that preview again.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

[QUOTE=BlondieGal;2634490
    Brad only said that the early rose ceremonies were more difficult for him from the latter ones. There was no mention of specifically the F3.[/QUOTE]

My apologies - I thought I'd seen specific references to him making those comments re F3.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2634510;
    Yeah, he probably felt bad for whoever that was for sure! He's so sweet!
    He actually said the F2 was not as difficult as the F3

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2634512;
    does any one know where this came from found it on the alphabet board......Take it with a grain of salt or no?

About three or four weeks ago, they showed a preview and it was Brad being interviewed where he was extremely upset and he said something like "I do not like that in a person and it upset me and I told her to leave". We have not seen that yet, so obviously, I think its still to come. Brad's interview was pretty clear that someone did something or showed some sort of negative quality that really upset him and he said he "told her to leave". They have not showed that preview again.
    Anyone recorded this?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2634486;
    I have been reading the threads including all of the rumors and comments made by Brad. They are making me really speculate here. I have been bothered by the 45 minute Fantasy Date episode. I can understand the 10:02 start if ABC is promoting Samantha Who?, but 45 minutes?!? What if there is NO rose ceremony? What if someone lets Brad find out something (drunk or not) that sends them packing then and there? Jenni has boyfriend? Betinna has a problem with the truth? I can't wait for a week from Monday!!
    Is the Fantasy Date really only 45 minutes? Darn that DWTS. I watch that show, but if they keep interfering with my bachelor show, I'm really going to be ticked! DWTS runs over, then Samantha Who starts late, then TB is cut short. Curious now if there is going to be a Rose Ceremony that week. Maybe that's when the twist begins? Someone is asked to leave, or leaves of their own volition.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2634508;
    A lot of times they mention the F3 as being particularly bad. I don't really understand why this is worse than F2. The F2 has been allowed to meet his family and to select a ring; therefore, the Bachelor has let the F2 get much more emotionally involved in both the process and in him. It would seem like to me that it would therefore be harder for him to tell the F2, "Look, I'm sorry but although I let it look like it really might be you, it's not."
    Maybe there is some truth to the fact that he made it easier on himself by letting the one go at F3 that he wasn't going to choose but that HE didn't look forward to having to hurt at the F2 FRC. Maybe there is some truth to the saying, "Make it easy on yourself"?
    Of course there was always Andy who said to Bevin, "This isn't a rejection " and "I love you" at the FRC as he let her go.