Page 411 of 412 FirstFirst ... 311361401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2657182;
    Personally, I just wanted some clairification as to whether she was told outright, or if she deduced Jenni due to the comment the insider made about the FRC photos. I believe that people just want to clarify if her prediction is a guess or a fact.
    ITA! Me, too.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I think I am the newest newbie on here but I wanted to post about the pictures and the light. I brought up the cap page at work today and brought up the caps that said to sleuth shadows and light and when the girls arrive asked asked two different colleagues in the science They both agreed that DeAnna is their earlier because of the shadows. The shadows of she and Brad are short as well as the potted plants. Jenni was there later because she has the longer shadows that would put her in the later part of the day. With Jenni's shadows being long, Deanna couldn't have been there later because the shadows would be showing differently.

Then as to the lighting with the girls, they both said the lighting with DeAnna is more above her and is causing her dress to highlight op onto her face. There is very little shadow on her face itself. With Jenni the is shadow coming from HER right casting just as it is over the podium.

He and she said that would almost seem that Deanna was there shortly after noon and Jenni later in the afternoon. If DeAnna had been there later than that she and Brad's shadows would have been even longer than Jenni and he, because the sun would have been setting more and elongating their bodies.

I have no idea, I am a education professor so I went to my science geek friends and asked them. They actually did a demonstration for me with a light and figures. I don't know anything of these maps everyone has posted, or the weather in California. But, they both said they skies look the same, not big difference in the atmospheric something or other, it's just the sun casting shadows in the direction it normally does. I showed them the lantern photos and they said with the light they give off the are only path lighting and would have no affect on the people on the podium.

Just an opinion of two sweet geeks where I work. Sorry if you don't agree, I was just puzzled by it all and showed them.

Thanks for sharing TrevsLiv ~ I like hearing all the different viewpoints and thoughts. I think it takes all of our thoughts to figure this out.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2657171;
    Check out ABC for the Scenes from The Women Tell All. Brad is truly a stand up guy who stands up for himself. I was impressed. See Bettina's rejection as well. Wow...that's all I can say...can't wait..
    That clip of he and Bettina is good. Good for him. He did give her the rose to give her a chance in spite of her family. Be thankful he would have accepted her if she could have accepted herself. Thanks for telling about the clips being up. The show should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2657212;
    Thanks for sharing TrevsLiv ~ I like hearing all the different viewpoints and thoughts. I think it takes all of our thoughts to figure this out.
    Reading all the posts the last few days had everyone's heads spinning so since I always have my lap top with me and I have my bachelor saved on it , I thought I would asked them. They were also very polite and did not ask what I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2657130;
    I am confused as well - the only evidence she gave was that her husband knows and won't tell her...

unless that has changed - I have not seen any other evidence given by her that came from her source -

sounds like she might not be coming back - but I hope she does and clears it up!!!

I have been off a few hours to go to the gym and have dinner with my hubby.

First- Cape its not my husband. Its a friend of his/ours that was a finalist on the show. And just because I dont post for a few hours during dinner does not mean I am not coming back, lol.

I made the original post the other night after we saw him. Since then we have been emailing and --as I posted the following day-- he still had not flat out told me. I never said he gave me the name. BUT, and this is a big BUT, everything he eluded to -- like I said before-- says Jenni is chosen. In a nutshell, he knows I like Jenni, and he said the finale will make me happy. He said we would be able to tell who the final girl was by the FRC previews.
    I conclude that Jenni is the winner. YES- this is not a 100% answer but if you are someone that can read body language of people you know, you would be able to tell what he was trying to "tell" me. I have always been honest and said he gave me tons of clues that eluded to her. I would say I am positive she is the winner, but I know everyone has their own thoughts. Thats fine, you are entitled to think what you want, its no skin off my back.

I told people in the beginning of the season that one of my husbands friends was a finalist during one season. I shared lots of inside info. that we have talked about regarding editing, how the shows are filmed, etc. and all was always welcomed. Its funny to see how people on message boards can be after you share something that they don't like. Ahh well, as you can tell, I dont back down, because I have nothing to hide!

Thanks for all the people that have sent me pm's-- you guys are great and I appreciate all the good thoughts.

Hopefully this clears everything up.
    Last edited by kittykat3006; 11-08-2007 at 08:40 PM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Hi Everyone, have been an avid watcher since the Alex season...just joined the forum from "watcher" status...don't like the term Lurker...sounds creepy somehow.

As a child of the 70's...I was very interested to hear that Brad is a Scorpio..they are VERY secretive and mysterious...and are DEEP DEEP DEEP... they are sensual and look for the most soul searing joining with another. They are ruled by their um...mating parts... not to say they THINK with them but are very sexual creatures. SO....does anyone know when Jenni or Deanna's birthdays are? Would be cool to see if they are star mated ( not to get creepy like Sheena's mom...)

by the way...Byron was a Cancer and if ever there was a true romantic!

And thanks for all the great insight...I start and end my day marvelling at what you all know!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2657154;
    But at the end he was very honest when he said Bettina was a mystery to him and that he never really got to know who she was? I am sorry but I think it ends there.

This may be - I don't know. But she has answered every question he's asked... Either it was a producer set up - she has a hot photogenic body - and he went along laughing with her and all - and saying all the nice things which he seemed to have avoided saying to anyone else rejected - or he recognised that she was uncomfortable and he needed to continue this on the outside - and convince her parents of his intentions - something he couldn't do while on the show. If he really fell for her - then he cares about her happiness and comfort. He may not but I haven't seen strong feelings with the other two and what he said to her in the hot tub about wanting to be with her always was especially hilited so we wouldn't miss it. Now was that to keep us guessing for 10 more minutes about who he was going to dump, or was it to make Brad look like a rat - or was it the truth...?

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2657232;
    I have been off a few hours to go to the gym and have dinner with my hubby.

First- Cape its not my husband. Its a friend of his/ours that was a finalist on the show. And just because I dont post for a few hours during dinner does not mean I am not coming back, lol.

I made the original post the other night after we saw him. Since then we have been emailing and --as I posted the following day-- he still had not flat out told me. I never said he gave me the name. BUT, and this is a big BUT, everything he eluded to -- like I said before-- says Jenni is chosen. In a nutshell, he knows I like Jenni, and he said the finale will make me happy. He said we would be able to tell who the final girl was by the FRC previews.
    I conclude that Jenni is the winner. YES- this is not a 100% answer but if you are someone that can read body language of people you know, you would be able to tell what he was trying to "tell" me. I have always been honest and said he gave me tons of clues that eluded to her. I would say I am positive she is the winner, but I know everyone has their own thoughts. Thats fine, you are entitled to think what you want, its no skin off my back.

I told people in the beginning of the season that one of my husbands friends was a finalist during one season. I shared lots of inside info. that we have talked about regarding editing, how the shows are filmed, etc. and all was always welcomed. Its funny to see how people on message boards can be after you share something that they don't like. Ahh well, as you can tell, I dont back down, because I have nothing to hide!

Thanks for all the people that have sent me pm's-- you guys are great and I appreciate all the good thoughts.

Hopefully this clears everything up.
    There in lies the rub. We don't like what we don't want to hear and we don't like what we don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by divashop;2657236;
    A few days ago someone thought the line about being a soulmate actually was a VO about Jenni because he said he doesnt look at her as an object but I am not sure.
    Many people thought that VO was about Jenni because many times when prople only see the physical side of a couple's relationship they will comment that the female is the guy's sex object or play thing. So that's probably why people thought it was meant about Jenni evenr though it was said during DeAnna's time with Brad. I admit I thought that immediately even before everyone told me it was on here, because there was no reason for it to be said about DeAnna.