Page 410 of 412 FirstFirst ... 310360400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2657003;
    Brad could have found his moment to give DeAnna that important first kiss, that is all. People are saying that DeAnna had him the first night, so I was wondering why he gave Jenni that kiss? There was no rush to do it, and he certainly did not have to kiss Jenni!
    I'm with you. We have watched and rewatched the racetrack date and Brad had plenty of time to kiss DeAAAhna if he had wanted to. When he fixed her hair hew could have moved in but he didn't. The excuse of them being interrupted is just that and excuse. If he had wanted to he would have. He has said how important it has been to him that he gave Jenni the first rose and the first kiss and he even talked to Jenni about it every time they were together and right before the fantasy date too. Then the pool date, again, if he wanted to kiss DeAaaahna he could have. But he chose to kiss Jenni instead. Accept it.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2652631;
    Ok everyone... I have something pretty important to say, that I just found out literally 20 minutes ago.
    I have a potential spoiler that will give us the 100 percent definite F1.

As many of you may know, my DH is good friends with a previous F3 Bachelorette contestant (who shall now remain nameless) that I have relayed info. from time to time. From our talks in the past, he knows that I am into spoiler message boards and such.
    He has been watching here and there this season (said hes only seen 2 or 3 episodes). He still keeps in contact with peeps from the show.
    DH and I saw him a few minutes ago. Now, before today he didnt know anything about a possible winner, and I know this because I've talked to him about it. BUT, a few days ago in one of the conversations with this crew person, they told him who the winner was. They told him that Bettina was going to get booted on Monday's episode, and told him who the F1 is. They told him only because they said that previews would be out soon, and it would be obvious to the sleuthers that analyze details of the photos.
    This is the only kind of info. I could get out. He asked who I thought was going to win, I told him Jenni, but that I would be happy with either because I like them both (except Deanna's eye blinking ) He said- why? And I said because I like her the best. SO I said, who is it???? Tell meeeee!!!! And he said, no I cant tell you because of reasons below. Now we went back and forth for a few minutes, mostly me whining for him to tell me. As DH and I were saying goodbye, the last thing he said was to watch, you'll be happy that I didnt tell you- you'll be surpurised.

He told me this. NOW, the problem is that he is weary of telling me because he KNOWS that I am on these boards and I will tell everyone, which will pretty much put the cat out of the bag for Jokers, alphabet board, and any other message board since word travels fast... and all will be brought back to him because I have said his name before on here that I know him personally- which will go back to the person he keeps in contact with on the show. I am kicking myself right now because A. I told him that I am on the boards when I should have played dumb, and B. That I ever said hi sname on here, because it can easily be traced.

HOWEVER, I will be doing my best from this day forward to try and get this information out of him, without him disowning my DH as a friend for having a crazy wife

I will keep everyone updated.
    I thought it may be helpful to refer to kittykat's original post. She is saying that her husbands friend may have given her a clue. I've seen her post about the inner workings of TB before and believe that she does know a former contestant from a past season of The Bachelorette.

Just thought it may be helpful in understanding where this discussion started.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2657028;
    I agree polar. He also kissed Jenni on the circus date because there is a screencap of it but no kiss for Deanna who was on the same date. At the pool date again no kiss for Deanna on her one on one out in the open but he took Jenni to a secluded spot to kiss. Deanna fans are just grasping at straws!!!!
    Yep, they sure are. Then there were the remarks about the obligatory hot tubs and kisses too. Nothing in any of the scenes with Jenni seemed obligatory, it just always seemed natural, and what they both wanted. Not the case with anyone else in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2657047;
    sorry but on special occassions we "girls" really like being princesses!
    Silence is golden at times so I will take the fifth about what I think of how Deaaaahna looks.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2657083;
    What evidence was it again that you have , that supports Jenni being the winner?
    That Brad loves Jenni...you can just see it.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2657143;
    I'm with you. We have watched and rewatched the racetrack date and Brad had plenty of time to kiss DeAAAhna if he had wanted to. When he fixed her hair hew could have moved in but he didn't. The excuse of them being interrupted is just that and excuse. If he had wanted to he would have. He has said how important it has been to him that he gave Jenni the first rose and the first kiss and he even talked to Jenni about it every time they were together and right before the fantasy date too. Then the pool date, again, if he wanted to kiss DeAaaahna he could have. But he chose to kiss Jenni instead. Accept it.
    I agree with this - where there's a will, there's a way.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2657130;
    I am confused as well - the only evidence she gave was that her husband knows and won't tell her...

unless that has changed - I have not seen any other evidence given by her that came from her source -

sounds like she might not be coming back - but I hope she does and clears it up!!!
    Why does it bother everyone so much that she could know something because she knows someone? What's the big deal? Maybe she does and now everyone has made her feel so bad that she doesn't even want to post. If she came back on and told some more than she's only be questioned more I am sure, so she probably figures why bother. The only way anyone would believe her that is questioning her was if she said it was pointing to DeAnna and then that group would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2657111;
    Well, you only did your thoughts thru the 4th episode. After, the 4th, many wonderful things Brad said about DeAnna. Soulmate for one and that he could she a lifetime with DeAnna. Maybe you can add more for DeAnna now.
    Certainly..I'll add whats there!!

Check out ABC for the Scenes from The Women Tell All. Brad is truly a stand up guy who stands up for himself. I was impressed. See Bettina's rejection as well. Wow...that's all I can say...can't wait..

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2657157;
    Why does it bother everyone so much that she could know something because she knows someone? What's the big deal? Maybe she does and now everyone has made her feel so bad that she doesn't even want to post. If she came back on and told some more than she's only be questioned more I am sure, so she probably figures why bother. The only way anyone would believe her that is questioning her was if she said it was pointing to DeAnna and then that group would be fine.
    Personally, I just wanted some clairification as to whether she was told outright, or if she deduced Jenni due to the comment the insider made about the FRC photos. I believe that people just want to clarify if her prediction is a guess or a fact.