Page 409 of 412 FirstFirst ... 309359399400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2656518;
    Here are thoughts from Brad up through the 4th episode.

Jenni
    The Girl right now that stands out in my mind is Jenni just because of her laugh. I think that she is truly happy.
    The comment about you smiling so much, I love that about you. Most importantly I loved the dance.
    Every single time we're together I can't stop laughing or smiling.
    My chemistry with Jenni is beyone words. That the one lady up til now that I still get nervous around.
    Do you want to be the last girl standing?
    This girls thinking long term, she's here for the same reason I am.
    You look beautiful--I like to see you smile
    It's so important to me for you to know that I'm very happy I'm here with you imparticular. I've been waiting for this. I've been waiting to spend time with you so badly. That's all I've thought about.
    You said that you wanted to be the one I fell in love with. That struck a huge cord with me, huge.
    At the beach house just an incredible date. Of course being able to kiss you was great to me.
    I'm obviously interested in you. I want this to continue. I don't want to leave tonight which is good.
    I want to see you tomorrow which is even better. I'd like for you to be
    selfish though.
    I've been wanting to spend time with you after giving you the first rose I ever
    gave out. You're a little too good to be true, I think.
    Jenni will you accept this rose please. Come here to me, please.
    I miss you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Deanna
    I love the accent. My kind of girl obviously. We're gonna get along
    really well.
    I feel a really good connection. I want to keep you around for as long
    as you want to be here. I new when I sat down with DeAnna on our one
    on one time,I knew I felt just like I did on night one, that there's this
    with us, and I am really really intrigued by this woman.
    DeAnna your strength is unmatched in any woman I've met. The connection
    I feel with the person (DeAnna) is a genuine and true connection.What
    I have with DeAnna is simply not present with Jade. Period!
    What I am trying to say here, is that up through the 4th episode I see nothing to indicate how Brad feels about DeAnna. I'll go through the remainder and get a better feel. So far I see nothing that points to DeAnna as the F1. I'll see if that changes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2657040;
    You make very valid points there.You might want to post it in the SC analysis thread.
    I took you up on your suggestion ( thanks) and also added that the setting sun is changing the color of DeAnna's dress from the beige in the close up to a more orangey color in the long distance shots.

FORT Regular

Speaking of similarities to last season, I feel like the muffin joke and the introduction in Greek, to Deanna's "feel my heart beating" is very similar.

In fact, I believe that every bachelorette has some catchy joke or story that they share. Wouldn't it be something if they show the F1's "catch" every time?

Also, if you remember...Jen on PLo's season...Jen's introduction was the only full shot of the ladies coming out of the limo.

I think Fleiss loves to subtly reveal the F1 from the very first episode....hence: muffin joke, greek greeting with showing him her heart is beating.

The best surprise that I could see - would be from the first - to the first - first everything is F1 - we are close on this one - but the final scene has not been cast to the public - the the history has already been written - we shall see - we shall see...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2656905;
    This is a reply to everyone that posted a quote from me yesterday along with their reply. I probably missed some points to rebutt, but here's what I remember after reading everything.

1. To the person that said something along the lines of just because I know someone who was previously on the show, doesnt mean that they will know who wins. 5 million dollar lawsuits, etc. etc.
    Some of the people that are contestants do make friends with crew people, after all -- they went through the whole process with him, to his hometown, etc.. I trust this person and know that everything he told me (or didnt tell me) is sincere. Re: the money thing...How about Tessa's (supposed) slip last year?? Did ABC go running after her with a 5 million dollar lawsuit? No. This is because it would be virtually impossible. There are literally a hundred people working on the set, with the production, makeup, at the locations, etc. There is no way unless you have concrete proof that someone spilled the winner that ABC will go after them in any way.

2. You dont believe me. You have reason X and X that Deanna wins.
    That's fine. I am content and satisfied knowing for myself. I actually contemplated saying anything the other night on FORT (but I was just so dang excited), because I knew I would get backlash from Deanna fans. Next time (if that ever happens) I will keep my mouth shut.

3. Anyone who questioned my "supporting evidence"
    That is why I listed it as "supporting". It is NOT the be-all, end-all to who wins. Its is simply (as I stated last night) evidence that supports the winner.

I personally can't believe that people are still thinking Deanna's RC takes place after Jenni's....
    ...ahh well.

I did what I could, and sit here content that I dont have to stress for 2 more weeks wondering who wins.
    What evidence was it again that you have , that supports Jenni being the winner?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamitup;2657051;
    What I am trying to say here, is that up through the 4th episode I see nothing to indicate how Brad feels about DeAnna. I'll go through the remainder and get a better feel. So far I see nothing that points to DeAnna as the F1. I'll see if that changes.
    Well, you only did your thoughts thru the 4th episode. After, the 4th, many wonderful things Brad said about DeAnna. Soulmate for one and that he could she a lifetime with DeAnna. Maybe you can add more for DeAnna now.

FORT Fan

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2656966;
    If he fell in love with DeAnna at first sight, I wonder why he gave Jenni the first kiss? Just look at the dinner scene where he says "you da** well better - this is a big step for me" . . .big sigh, blowing air out. When Jenni is stumbling trying to say how she feels, watch Brad's face. He arches his eyebrows and smiles like he is having fun watching her squirm. I think he is crazy about Jenni.

Me too, I know I would be.

FORT Fan

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2656994;
    Could be, but why not get DeAnna on another date and give that first kiss to the one who you were in love with the first night? What was the rush to kiss Jenni? Brad keeps stressing how "important" kissing is . . .
    He also keeps bringing how how cool it was that he gave her the first rose and the frist kiss....first rose...last rose.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2657083;
    What evidence was it again that you have , that supports Jenni being the winner?
    I am confused as well - the only evidence she gave was that her husband knows and won't tell her...

unless that has changed - I have not seen any other evidence given by her that came from her source -

sounds like she might not be coming back - but I hope she does and clears it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2657130;
    I am confused as well - the only evidence she gave was that her husband knows and won't tell her...

unless that has changed - I have not seen any other evidence given by her that came from her source -

sounds like she might not be coming back - but I hope she does and clears it up!!!
    Yes, Cape ITA, and as far as posters "who know who wins", well they know that the a a 50/50 chance on their "hearsay" from a person who knows a person or "he won't tell me statement"! Don't believe a word of what they say and they don't confirm anything.