Page 408 of 412 FirstFirst ... 308358398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

  1. #4071
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    JMHO....about the dresses.....DeAnna's dress is not a natural style or anything for her. Jenni's dress is just Jenni all natural and just herself. I know nothing of fashion, but from seeing the show they've made DeAnna into something she's not but Jenni is just herself. I am not saying it means anything it's just an observation from a guy....who is going to go have dinner adn catch up later.

  2. #4072
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Perhaps discussed before - - but what if you look at this thing from the angle of longevity. It is very hard to build a relationship under very unusual circumstances as these - - -add that to long distance relationship. Consider Jenni - we all know she has lofty goals and ambitions that her home turf will provide the opportunity for her to reach them. Relocating to Austin will demand that she will have to give up on many of them - even after her contact ends in a few months. Is she the kind of woman that can relocate, restart her life, rebuild friendships and do it all with a husband who is gone every evening?? If you say that love will make any one do anything - then I say, how long will it be until the titillating feeling of being 'in love' turns into reality - can she be happy - deep, down happy as an individual woman if she does not have the limelight and opportunity to dance even if she happens to be at the side of a seemingly great man? Consider DeAnna - her lifestyle almost parallels Brad's - family foundation, bar tending, hardship as children. Can it not be conceivable that she would more likely be able to make this transition without giving up or compromising on any of her identity.

    I'd venture to say - that if there is love in Brad's heart for Jenni, he would have thought long and hard to ask her to give up a large part of who she is to stand at his side - - sooner or later, that would be inevitable as Austin is and will remain his home. And in his consideration - he would have to change his dreams and expectations of being in an active relationship with a woman, to settle down and have a family because bottom line - Jenny wants her career and he would have to wait. That's two people in a relationship who will be making serious sacrifices very early on.

    If we want longevity, we can hope they would make it - but the odds are likely that they wouldn't - - not without a very real struggle and Jenni simply cannot give it 100 percent if she is 100 percent focused on dance.

    It is not impossible - - but it would be improbable.

    I would bet that this thought spun around in Brad's head the entire time. While attracted - while happy with her - he seems too down to earth to not be realistic about what selecting her would mean.

  3. #4073
    FORT Fogey Luvstruck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,375

    Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2657003;
    Brad could have found his moment to give DeAnna that important first kiss, that is all. People are saying that DeAnna had him the first night, so I was wondering why he gave Jenni that kiss? There was no rush to do it, and he certainly did not have to kiss Jenni!
    I agree polar. He also kissed Jenni on the circus date because there is a screencap of it but no kiss for Deanna who was on the same date. At the pool date again no kiss for Deanna on her one on one out in the open but he took Jenni to a secluded spot to kiss. Deanna fans are just grasping at straws!!!!

  4. #4074
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by realmenwatchbac;2657024;
    JMHO....about the dresses.....DeAnna's dress is not a natural style or anything for her. Jenni's dress is just Jenni all natural and just herself. I know nothing of fashion, but from seeing the show they've made DeAnna into something she's not but Jenni is just herself. I am not saying it means anything it's just an observation from a guy....who is going to go have dinner adn catch up later.
    They made Brad into something he is not by putting him in suits! It is very obvious that the girls dressed "down" on many of the rose ceremonies compared to the past and on many of the dates. He is in camp shirts, khakis, casual - - not high fashion - - and I'd bet rare is the moment in his life before TB that he would where suits.

  5. #4075
    cup
    cup is offline
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    103

    Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2657028;
    I agree polar. He also kissed Jenni on the circus date because there is a screencap of it but no kiss for Deanna who was on the same date. At the pool date again no kiss for Deanna on her one on one out in the open but he took Jenni to a secluded spot to kiss. Deanna fans are just grasping at straws!!!!
    So that's what, at least 3 times he kissed Jenni before the first kiss with DeAnna?

  6. #4076
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    East Coast Seabreeze
    Posts
    398

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    If you look at the screencaps of the FRC site, DeAnna's arrival is later than Jenni's going by the bushes in the back of where they're standing. Look at the sunlight and where it's hitting on the bushes-with Jenni more of the bushes at the top are in sunlight. As the sun sets, it gets dark from the ground up. DeAnna's is showing closer to the top and we're not getting a wide angle view of the scenery to the right where the sun would be setting as we did in Jenni's cap because the setting sun would be more evident.
    Someone said that the sun came out in Jenni's picture, but was overcast when DeAnna was there. That's not true because we can see sunlight in both pictures.
    The light behind Brad when he is sitting is on because it's darker at ground level and it's also in heavy foliage. This most likely takes place between F2 and F1. The sunlight is not hitting that area of the ground anymore. In Jenni's caps, more of the ground is still in sunlight when compared to DeAnna's.

  7. #4077
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    437

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2656962;
    Absolutely, we both agree on that!!!
    I believe a major difference we are seeing with this season from the last - is a realism about those involved. The one thing I can say about Bevin was that she kept her integrity - - layed her cards on the table and played a fair game. Andy turned out to be a man who doesn't have a clue what he wants - - to have fought to win a woman's heart and turn right around and become instantly dissatisfied and showed very quickly that fame was what really makes him tick. If he was a true representation of what we saw him to be last season, he would still have Tessa on his arm and she would be happy.

    I don't think Brad has led anyone on as Andy did - - and I predict that his intent is to focus on the woman he chose and completely give up his bachelor title in the months to come.

  8. #4078
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2657032;
    If you look at the screencaps of the FRC site, DeAnna's arrival is later than Jenni's going by the bushes in the back of where they're standing. Look at the sunlight and where it's hitting on the bushes-with Jenni more of the bushes at the top are in sunlight. As the sun sets, it gets dark from the ground up. DeAnna's is showing closer to the top and we're not getting a wide angle view of the scenery to the right where the sun would be setting as we did in Jenni's cap because the setting sun would be more evident.
    Someone said that the sun came out in Jenni's picture, but was overcast when DeAnna was there. That's not true because we can see sunlight in both pictures.
    The light behind Brad when he is sitting is on because it's darker at ground level and it's also in heavy foliage. This most likely takes place between F2 and F1. The sunlight is not hitting that area of the ground anymore. In Jenni's caps, more of the ground is still in sunlight when compared to DeAnna's.
    You make very valid points there.You might want to post it in the SC analysis thread.

  9. #4079
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2656994;
    Could be, but why not get DeAnna on another date and give that first kiss to the one who you were in love with the first night? What was the rush to kiss Jenni? Brad keeps stressing how "important" kissing is . . .

    This is how I see it and I have posted this before. Jenni's smile and laughing was immediately welcoming. She has a flirtatious nature and felt comfortable touching him. She was the obvious first attraction because you always gravitate to the most outgoing person in a crowd of strangers. Thus the first rose and kiss.

    As time moved on it became apparent that Jenni's smile and laugh were not enough and their connection lacked the substance and depth to sustain itself. That is what I see from where I sit. My opinion, no judgement toward Jenni. She is a sweet girl.

  10. #4080
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by realmenwatchbac;2657024;
    JMHO....about the dresses.....DeAnna's dress is not a natural style or anything for her. Jenni's dress is just Jenni all natural and just herself. I know nothing of fashion, but from seeing the show they've made DeAnna into something she's not but Jenni is just herself. I am not saying it means anything it's just an observation from a guy....who is going to go have dinner adn catch up later.
    sorry but on special occassions we "girls" really like being princesses!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.