Page 407 of 412 FirstFirst ... 307357397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2656970;
    I agree with everything in your post, MomLady, but I'm just quoting this one part because it really cracked me up!!! So DeAnna would be the healthier choice for Brad?!
    Actually, I don't think DeAnna is "simple" oatmeal, you can definitely have her different ways, and she'll always surprise you... remember Brad said she keeps him on his toes?

I really like Jenni and think she's a very sweet girl, but I don't see her as being the right girl for Brad. They are physically attrated to each other, and imo the fantasy date focused on that a little too much. I'm sure they have also connected on an emotional level, but by far not as deep as Brad and DeAnna. I see Brad pulling back at the end of their fantasy date, almost as if he already knows that he is not going to chose her. Of course I can be wrong, but that is the impression I got.

Oatmeal is only as boring as your own imagination and creativity.

I agree Jenni does not seem to be the right fit.

I think Brad may have been more into Jenni if he did not have to lay on the bed. Makes me wonder

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2656966;
    If he fell in love with DeAnna at first sight, I wonder why he gave Jenni the first kiss? Just look at the dinner scene where he says "you da** well better - this is a big step for me" . . .big sigh, blowing air out. When Jenni is stumbling trying to say how she feels, watch Brad's face. He arches his eyebrows and smiles like he is having fun watching her squirm. I think he is crazy about Jenni.
    Just maybe DeAnna would have been the first kiss when Brad was playing with her hair leaning in the other women came and he jumped.
    Last edited by MomLady; 11-08-2007 at 06:03 PM.

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2656905;
    This is a reply to everyone that posted a quote from me yesterday along with their reply. I probably missed some points to rebutt, but here's what I remember after reading everything.

My question was did your source tell you that Jenni was F1, or did you deduce that from the hints they gave you about the FRC pictures making it obvious? That is what I'd like to know. Just for clarification, it would help to know if you were told directly who the winner was or if you came to that conclusion after the hints you were told. Thanks.

Audience members wanted!

Attention Bachelor fans! If you live in the Los Angeles Area, you can be part of the audience for the After the Final Rose special taping on Friday November 16th. Call the audience hotline at 818-972-8158!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fan

Could be, but why not get DeAnna on another date and give that first kiss to the one who you were in love with the first night? What was the rush to kiss Jenni? Brad keeps stressing how "important" kissing is . . .

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2656994;
    Could be, but why not get DeAnna on another date and give that first kiss to the one who you were in love with the first night? What was the rush to kiss Jenni? Brad keeps stressing how "important" kissing is . . .
    I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Race track date, Brad and DeAnna got interupted.

Beach house was a different day.

FORT Fan

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

EVERYTHING points to DeAnna! I keep saying this as a Jenni fan, I still think Jenni wins. Jenni has Bevin's F2 edit! Much nicer, though, but I think everyone may agree that DeAnna is getting the F1 edit!

The limo shot of Bevin. Does the F2 edit win? Why else that silly limo shot from last year? I just see Brad's love for Jenni. I don't see it with DeAnna.

FORT Fan

Brad could have found his moment to give DeAnna that important first kiss, that is all. People are saying that DeAnna had him the first night, so I was wondering why he gave Jenni that kiss? There was no rush to do it, and he certainly did not have to kiss Jenni!

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2656552;
    Sorry, I don't think he did either and I do not think that Brad was manipulated by TPTB. The editing may be scewing things, but I don't believe that Brad's feelings or actions have been.

I think this is one of the first seasons we have seen some real honesty in the edit in that we are seeing facets of the girls as they appeared. I think the "negative" scenes about DeAnna were true as well as the "negative" things about Bettina and Jenni. I also think we have seen things that have made us like all three. I don't think Brad ever professes to be perfect prince charming nor are we seeing him as one.

He has said that he had very real feelings for each of these girls, the determining factor was which one fit him best. His complimenting the girls is genuine - he has good things to say about anyone he has kept this long - and unless directly asked about something, does not say negative things.
    If you ask directly - he will tell you how he feels whether it is PC or not. And he is not mean about it. What some have considered negative, to me is just explaining. There are reasons why one girl is not right for him and another is.

I am not sure how you feel that he has "used Jenni physically" and "played with Deanna's emotions". Are you saying that because he did not pick Bettina that the rest is a sham and that he has no concern for the other two? - Highly unlikely. He had good resons for not choosing Bettina. They do not fit - and he spent five weeks trying to see if they did.

The premise of the show is that he starts with 25 girls and ends up chosing one. He cannot (or is not supposed to) tell the girls what is going on - the editors us ITM and VO to tell or confuse us.
    Brad is in the process of choosing one girl. Unlike previous bachelors (Andy, Travis, Lorenzo, Blob, Jesse) this bachelor IS looking for a permanent partner and IMO is doing it honestly. If his choice/favorite does not match ours or we have read his intentions incorrectly, I do not think that translates to Brad being a cad and deceiver when he chooses the lady best for him.
    This is a great post jelle. I vote that you should win an award for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2656779;

I couldn't help it... I just laughed and then thought to myself... I'm sure that brad told SOMEONE he loved them, but we can't analyze it because he said it in his head.
    There's my laugh for today. TY TY
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2657003;
    Brad could have found his moment to give DeAnna that important first kiss, that is all. People are saying that DeAnna had him the first night, so I was wondering why he gave Jenni that kiss? There was no rush to do it, and he certainly did not have to kiss Jenni!
    I think with Jenni and Brad, there was a physical attraction from the moment they met, and on that beach date, they just got caught in the moment. Jenni even said in her PI "We kind of got caught in the moment and he kissed me." The week after that, Brad only kissed Hillary and then another week later, both Jenni and DeAnna got a kiss (or more than one ) during their 1-on-1/2-on-1 dates. The Bachelor can't kiss only one girl... and even if he and Jenni hadn't got caught in the moment at the beach date, Jenni would still have received the first kiss cause her 1-on-1 was before DeAnna's 2-on-1, and with the obvious physical attraction between Jenni and Brad, everybody would have been surprised if he hadn't kissed her. I think he was taking things slower with DeAnna, their relationship developed more than Jenni and Brad's, which seems to me like it pretty much was there at the start, didn't develop too much and is now starting to cool off.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before