Page 406 of 412 FirstFirst ... 306356396397398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4113

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2656920;
    Ahhhh, yes, the kiss of death statement. This was just like the one Bevin made during her LCD.

Yeah, but Tessa also told Andy that she was in love w/him during the LCD's as well. I think the kiss of death during that series was when Andy told both of them ILY, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2656930;
    Yeah, but Tessa also told Andy that she was in love w/him during the LCD's as well. I think the kiss of death during that series was when Andy told both of them ILY, LOL!
    That annoyed me to NO END!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I think we can pretty much assume that the picture of Brad in his black suit holding the ring is after he goes out and gets it B-4 the FRC. I can't beleive there would be 2 ceremonies, but wouldn't mind watching something like that!

This was just posted in the media section:

Originally Posted by babyfaceC
    The After the Final Rose special is offically scheduled to be filmed next Friday.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2656675;
    Nice to meet you Karenina. Welcome to FORT.

Intresting question. What if there is no engagement, and there is only a wedding, especially since Chris mentioned wife in the first show? Humm

Thanks MomLady! You do bring up a very valid point! Humm something to think about.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2656905;
    ...ahh well.

I did what I could, and sit here content that I dont have to stress for 2 more weeks wondering who wins.
    KittyKat, I took out most of your post to save some space on the pages, but I wanted to say that we believe you know what you know. Keep in your mind that you know the truth, you can believe it and you can rest easy with it. Everyone will believe what they want to believe and see things the way they want to see them---aka the telephone pole across the street is brown or the telephone pole across the street is grey from aging. Also depends on which side of the street you look from.

Don't let it get you down. Your supporters and believers on your side will be there and those that feel differently will stay where they are. When you know in your heart that you have done the right thing, you need not explain or defend yourself to anyone.

Trevor

PS---and I say all this whether it would be about Jenni or DeAnna, it's just undeniable truth. You know what you know and others have faith or walk away, it's their choice but accusing isn't necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2656920;
    Ahhhh, yes, the kiss of death statement. This was just like the one Bevin made during her LCD.
    Bevin also said something last season about how she loves being with Andy. This time, we have a VO of Jenni saying that she loves being with Brad. Also kiss of death? Also, we know from the previews that Jenni did tell Brad on the fantasy date that she loves him (unless they did an extremely good job in editing her ILY from the LCD in and edited her lip movements as well). I think the girls are pretty much tied regarding "kiss of death statements".
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2656930;
    Absolutely, we both agree on that!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

If he fell in love with DeAnna at first sight, I wonder why he gave Jenni the first kiss? Just look at the dinner scene where he says "you da** well better - this is a big step for me" . . .big sigh, blowing air out. When Jenni is stumbling trying to say how she feels, watch Brad's face. He arches his eyebrows and smiles like he is having fun watching her squirm. I think he is crazy about Jenni.

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2656893;
    Actually the waffles and oatmeal is an interesting comparison. Oatmeal has a lot of iron (strength and strong) and other nutrients and is very good for you. Much healthier then waffles.
    I agree with everything in your post, MomLady, but I'm just quoting this one part because it really cracked me up!!! So DeAnna would be the healthier choice for Brad?!
    Actually, I don't think DeAnna is "simple" oatmeal, you can definitely have her different ways, and she'll always surprise you... remember Brad said she keeps him on his toes?

I really like Jenni and think she's a very sweet girl, but I don't see her as being the right girl for Brad. They are physically attrated to each other, and imo the fantasy date focused on that a little too much. I'm sure they have also connected on an emotional level, but by far not as deep as Brad and DeAnna. I see Brad pulling back at the end of their fantasy date, almost as if he already knows that he is not going to chose her. Of course I can be wrong, but that is the impression I got.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before