Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

  1. #4031
    FORT Newbie sammigirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    7

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    This has probably been mentioned (sheesh in over 400 pages you would think it has!!) but I haven't seen it in the pages I have read.

    I have noticed that when he kisses DeAnna, his hands cradle her face - lovingly. - especially on the FD. When he kissed Jenni on the FD, his hands were not touching her. When they were laying in the bed and Jenni thanked him for being her dream man...or something like that.... his arms were down and it didn't seem the kisses were as passionate or meaningful. I thought they were much more with DeAnna on the FDs.

  2. #4032
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    sammgirl.. lots of screencaps of Brad holding Jenni's head. When she's in red shirt and when they're on bed together... both he does hold her head in his hands.

  3. #4033
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521

    Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by cup;2656155;
    I think the greek engagement/wedding is a little too much... think of how many more people Fleiss would have to hush up! As if trying to keep Brad quiet isn't enough...
    It probably would be too risky to involve too many outside parties if one is trying to keep the secret.

    Honestly we know those taglines that they use are generally hype. "The most shocking/ dramatic exit in Bachelor history" or "watch to see as Hilary loses her mind"- her exit was not her finest hour but it wasn't that dramatic.

    Watch from the beginning to believe the end could literally be an advertising scheme to get people to watch the entire series. It is possible that it could have something to do with the First Impression Rose. Who knows?

    Personally since I think he chooses Deanna it could be he had decided not to propose and informed the producers of that but then decided to after all and just as she introduced herself in Greek (which you would have had to watch from the beginning to know and would have had to keep watching to see her big Greek family) he proposes in Greek. Wouldn't be that dramatic or original but there isn't really much about this show that is dramatic or original after 11 seasons, plus 3 bachelorette seasons.

  4. #4034
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,976

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by sammigirl;2656783;
    This has probably been mentioned (sheesh in over 400 pages you would think it has!!) but I haven't seen it in the pages I have read.

    I have noticed that when he kisses DeAnna, his hands cradle her face - lovingly. - especially on the FD. When he kissed Jenni on the FD, his hands were not touching her. When they were laying in the bed and Jenni thanked him for being her dream man...or something like that.... his arms were down and it didn't seem the kisses were as passionate or meaningful. I thought they were much more with DeAnna on the FDs.
    We have talked about that. One thing that has quite frankly occurred to me is the possibility that Brad was uncomfortable, regardless of whom he was with, of kissing in a really intimate fashion on the bed. That sends out intimate, suggestive ideas that I don't think regardless of what the edit implicated he wanted to do. He made it clear in an interview that he did not sleep with any of them - NO FRICKY FRICKY It also seems like he made some kind of remark about answering to his grandmother!
    I think he was cognizant the whole time of what the idea of kissing while on a bed was sending out, and I don't think it was just with Jenni.

    If anything, I think it might be telling that they showed us that reaction with him while he was with Jenni, but I think we might very well have seen the same reaction with all 3 on the bed. Notice he had zero trouble kissing them anywhere else!!

  5. #4035
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    329

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2656779;
    Okay.. out of the mouth of babes.. Not sure if anyone else has kids, but I have two and my 5 year old just came in crying. Here's the conversation (I promise there's a point)

    Daughter: Mommy, Leah just kicked me in the forehead and it really hurts.
    Me: She kicked you in the head?
    Daughter: Yes, I was going to go on the swing and Leah ran to the swing first on purpose. And "it's not fair because I said I was going on the swing first. I did, I said it in my head".

    I couldn't help it... I just laughed and then thought to myself... I'm sure that brad told SOMEONE he loved them, but we can't analyze it because he said it in his head.
    I needed that today simple chef, I really did. Thank you. I will always remember that it means the most when you say it in your head....at least it does to you.

  6. #4036
    I LOVE LAMP Jammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MO, USA
    Posts
    971

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2656797;
    We have talked about that. One thing that has quite frankly occurred to me is the possibility that Brad was uncomfortable, regardless of whom he was with, of kissing in a really intimate fashion on the bed. That sends out intimate, suggestive ideas that I don't think regardless of what the edit implicated he wanted to do. He made it clear in an interview that he did not sleep with any of them - NO FRICKY FRICKY It also seems like he made some kind of remark about answering to his grandmother!
    I think he was cognizant the whole time of what the idea of kissing while on a bed was sending out, and I don't think it was just with Jenni.

    If anything, I think it might be telling that they showed us that reaction with him while he was with Jenni, but I think we might very well have seen the same reaction with all 3 on the bed. Notice he had zero trouble kissing them anywhere else!!
    IMO, Brad has been a thoughtful gentleman and has put effort and explanation into talking with the ladies he had to send home. He's been very respectful. And...he's made Andy look more like the average manwhore he was when he was on the show last season. We need more 'Bachelors' like Brad.
    Cheers, Jammie

    It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

  7. #4037
    FORT Fogey zen4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    1,901

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2656775;
    That goes back to it's all in the editing. However, for us to say that Fleiss has made a statement with that particular picture, we have to be able to say that there isn't a corresponding picture with Jenni as well. Therefore, I still need to see if anyone knows where that pic came from, if there is one with Jenni, and will someone please bring it over. If there is not one, then we need to know that as well, so we can add that as a possible piece of evidence.

    Edited to say that I agree that there were probably pictures made where he looked at both. The question is: Did ABC post both pictures? If so, we need to look at them and acknowledge that. If not, we need to acknowledge that they did not post but one and analyze the possible reason why.
    no there aren't any but one thing that's significant and in favor of Jenni is the F3 toast, she is standing on one side (usual F1 spot) while Bettina and DeAnna on the other.

  8. #4038
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;2656789;
    It probably would be too risky to involve too many outside parties if one is trying to keep the secret.

    Honestly we know those taglines that they use are generally hype. "The most shocking/ dramatic exit in Bachelor history" or "watch to see as Hilary loses her mind"- her exit was not her finest hour but it wasn't that dramatic.

    Watch from the beginning to believe the end could literally be an advertising scheme to get people to watch the entire series. It is possible that it could have something to do with the First Impression Rose. Who knows?

    Personally since I think he chooses Deanna it could be he had decided not to propose and informed the producers of that but then decided to after all and just as she introduced herself in Greek (which you would have had to watch from the beginning to know and would have had to keep watching to see her big Greek family) he proposes in Greek. Wouldn't be that dramatic or original but there isn't really much about this show that is dramatic or original after 11 seasons, plus 3 bachelorette seasons.
    I already said that, about the proposal in Greek., Someone said that someone proposed in Spanish.

    Maybe he asked her father and he is present?

    Her family knows she makes F4. Some of the same people can't be that hard. I can be romantic and say they went back and got engaged. After all this is a place where weddings take place.

    I hope Fleiss is not tacky to have a prenup there. I am sure it was already discussed.

  9. #4039
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2656807;
    no there aren't any but one thing that's significant and in favor of Jenni is the F3 toast, she is standing on one side (usual F1 spot) while Bettina and DeAnna on the other.
    Zen, I think who the Bachelor looks at during the F2 toast regardless of which side is a better idication of F1.

  10. #4040
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

    This was posted on the Jenni spoiler thread, but I decided to post it over here since it is more of a general comment and the mods have been working overtime to clean up some of the threads!

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2656633;
    You know... even though Deanna doesn't have as much intimacy... us Jenni fans should really understand that Brad definitely came on to find a wife, not a girlfriend. My biggest concern is that Deanna is being portrayed as wife material while Jenni can be viewed as girlfriend. I really think Jenni IS a better choice for Brad and won't bore you with why, but I think the Edit is saying Deanna is a better choice. Personally, I won't be surprised by either choice, even though I really hope he chooses Jenni. Here's why.

    Let me share a personal example (as if anyone cares). I dated (many years ago) a man who the chemistry was pretty unmistakable. We got a long great, we had fun, we laughed ALL the time. It was delightful. However, he married someone else, right after we dated. His comment to me was that he didn't want to marry me because I was like waffles and he thought oatmeal was a better fit for him. At the time, I was "Are you crazy? Everything is fantastic with us",and he agreed, but he wasn't sure he wanted fun and exciting for the rest of his life. He wanted secure and loyal and predictable because that would be a less stressful life. I was heartbroken, but I understand. Highs and Lows are sometimes much more difficult for people than a level life.

    I married someone with whom we have very highs and very lows... but I LOVE it. It's fun, it's exciting, it's NOT predictable and I love that. While I was absolutely heartbroken by that other relationship, I realize I don't ever want to be "oatmeal"... I like being waffles. I think Jenni is waffles and Deanna is oatmeal and maybe Brad just prefers oatmeal.
    Wonderful post!! I definitely see Jenni as waffles and DeAnna as oatmeal. Before I met my husband I dated someone 3 years at college and it was definitely a waffle type of relationship! Too many ups and downs for me - it was very stressful!

    My husband and I met one month before graduating college and got engaged right away. It is definitely an oatmeal type life, but what a wonderful life it has been! We have been happily married for over 16 years and have 3 amazing children (13, 10, and 2)!

    I think Brad is looking for oatmeal kind of life as well. I guess time will tell!

    This is just MO so please go easy on me, lol!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.