Page 4 of 412 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

We've heard that Brad states that F3 was the most difficult for him. Maybe that's because Jenni goes at F3. She's definitely the sweetest of the group -seems to have a joy of life. By the F3 RC, Brad knows it's going to be DeDe so he lets Jenni go to save her the pain / humiliation of rejection at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2634446;
    I really think that Deanna is the F1, but personally I like Jenni best and hope she actually goes to F2. Unless some horrible stuff comes out on the Fantasy date, I think Deanna and Jenni make F2.

I have been reading the threads including all of the rumors and comments made by Brad. They are making me really speculate here. I have been bothered by the 45 minute Fantasy Date episode. I can understand the 10:02 start if ABC is promoting Samantha Who?, but 45 minutes?!? What if there is NO rose ceremony? What if someone lets Brad find out something (drunk or not) that sends them packing then and there? Jenni has boyfriend? Betinna has a problem with the truth? I can't wait for a week from Monday!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2634479;
    Ahhhh ... but DeAnna stirs the pot, and is more passive-aggressive. During the first kiss line dance, DeAnna surfaced a remark about it being "interesting" that Jenni mentioned a kiss on the one-on-one, which provoked the " so a slut and a liar " comment from Bettina. In essence, it was DeAnna who was saying that Jenni was a liar. Then in her PI she took it back by saying, well nobody really asked. But again, she stirred some doubt and negative stuff for Jenni with the others ... especially Bettina.
    Fleiss seems willing to throw everyone under the bus this season to create that "drama" effect. DeAnna may have provoked the comment but she didn't say it. Unless DeAnna says something negative about the other girls in the last few episodes or does or says something that Brad doesn't like, then I think she'll be okay. We still have to get through the "chemistry only question with Jenni" or if "Bettina is really ready for a relationship question" which seems to be the same types of scenarios that pop up every season. But if DeAnna is a true "B" that some think she is, then she'll do herself in. But none of these girls have been painted in the best light this season.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2634438;
    I just watched Brad and Bettina's date again, I am more confident than ever that Bettina is NOT getting the winner's edit. Once we figured out that the white shirted PI with Brad was in cabo mentioning the "friend" edit, I think that is Bettina all the way.... .
    I believe that when we did the screencap analysis of the white shirt PI of the non-chemistry comment, it was determined to be in Malibu. We found matching screencaps of the house in the background, along with similar evergreen trees around the house. You can go back a few days to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;2634484;
    We've heard that Brad states that F3 was the most difficult for him. Maybe that's because Jenni goes at F3. She's definitely the sweetest of the group -seems to have a joy of life. By the F3 RC, Brad knows it's going to be DeDe so he lets Jenni go to save her the pain / humiliation of rejection at the FRC.
    Brad only said that the early rose ceremonies were more difficult for him from the latter ones. There was no mention of specifically the F3.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I know this is reaching but in the sc of both the hotel rooms Brad is closing the door or curtains wanting privacy. WE have not seen a sc ofBettina and brad in a hotel yet, however either he wants alone time and that could indicate f2or he has "alone bedroom time " with all 3 and he does not seem like that kind of a guy. Remember how big of a deal he said a kiss was. Do you think therefore D and J are f2 or he was really that intimate with all 3?

Ugh...tomorrow's episode is only 58 minutes long (well technically about 45 minutes after commercials)....they seriously could have waited until November sweeps to start airing Samantha Who?....

Is it true that the Fantasy Dates episode is only 45 minutes long? Hopefully the season finale will at least be an hour and half because there's no way they can wrap up the F2 in less than an hour..
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by saywhat;2634492;
    I know this is reaching but in the sc of both the hotel rooms Brad is closing the door or curtains wanting privacy. WE have not seen a sc ofBettina and brad in a hotel yet, however either he wants alone time and that could indicate f2or he has "alone bedroom time " with all 3 and he does not seem like that kind of a guy. Remember how big of a deal he said a kiss was. Do you think therefore D and J are f2 or he was really that intimate with all 3?
    Rest assured Saywhat, he is a gentleman through and through! He stated in a video interview (either the local Austin affiliate or the Houston affiliate) that he did nothing more than kiss any of the women. That absolutely nothing happened beyond kissing with anyone.

I love that he didn't even do anything more with the woman he chose. He had too much respect for all the women than to go beyond kissing any of them.

I suppose it could be interpreted that he didn't choose anyone, but I not only think he did, I think it will be a happy match!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2634490;
    I believe that when we did the screencap analysis of the white shirt PI of the non-chemistry comment, it was determined to be in Malibu. We found matching screencaps of the house in the background, along with similar evergreen trees around the house. You can go back a few days to find it.

Brad only said that the early rose ceremonies were more difficult for him from the latter ones. There was no mention of specifically the F3.
    Yes, I think I remember he even stated that at the f3 stage, he took two of the women to basically get to know them a little better (as if they were just friends anyway).

As if, at that point, he was absolutely sure and had no doubts.

Here's some more ideas I have:

I even think his reference to the earlier difficult RCs may have had to do with how upset people got (Like Hilary).

He may have been very sure of the strongest attraction the first night even an never waffled--only had an attraction that kept getting stronger.

Of course, we the viewers, will see him waffling (because that's the show) but I think it's more realistic that he (and maybe other bachelors) were-- in actuality--only mostly attracted to one person the whole time.

Andrew Fireston even admited during the ABC Family Channel's marathon of his season--when asked "When did you know Jen was the one?" He responded "Oh! Jen was always the one."

I'll never forget his emphatic response, I was like "ooooooooo, they really had us going that he was torn when he never really was."

I'm wondering if that's what happened with Brad? I mean, I'm sure he found several of the women attractive the first night (obviously all of the final three) but I'm betting he was only ever attracted to the woman he is in love with by the end of filming and proposes to (and I think we will see a proposal).
    Last edited by marlap; 10-28-2007 at 06:19 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by saywhat;2634492;
    That was just for Drama. Behind closed doors does not mean intimacy for everyone. Brad alrady said he did not do anything. I know we are shown both Jenni and DeAnna's FD with the closing of the curtain. I wonder if the cut off of Bettina will be the Hot Tub. In the past the hot tub during FD was the F1.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Wrote a lengthy post with details of Brad with each of the F2 (DeAhna and Bettina) and their interactions with him but my computer couldn't post it. Grrr!

The bottom line is 33% of the posters/audiences are going to be ticked off big time no matter who he picks. Since I feel Jenni is sent off at F3 who would they then want him to pick. All of it is a matter of perception about a show that is highly edited for drama and we get sucked into it every single time.

I'd much rather he have a happy life with the one he chose.

Forget the chemistry, connection and attraction, have you ever seen a couple and said to yourself - I just knew they belonged together and also when they just don't belong? While the entertainment world was going ga-ga over Aniston and Pitts as the hottest couple, I always thought the energy around them wasn't right and they wouldn't last. I wasn't surprised when they broke up. Same thing with Tessa and Lt, and they didn't make it either. Our energy fields not lie. Sorry if this is confusing some people.