Page 8 of 395 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2632789;
    Okay..to post pictures..what you have to do is create a photobucket or some type of location...

then..when you are wanting to post one....

in the body of the reply..you post the web address....i.e. URL....for the location of the piccie.

then...the magic of the internet will display the piccies here...

does that make sense? I think that is right...
    Yeah, I know how to post them, they just won't let me because I'm a new member... and they don't want "spam and run." Or something.

Thanks, though!

Quote Originally Posted by okbaby;2632779;
    I found a picture of El Matador beach that looks really similar to the SC of Brad and Bettina. I'm not sure if it is the same place though.

Butttt... I can't post pictures.
    Here is the picture of El Matador that okbaby found ~

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2632697;
    Unless someone photoshopped the heck out of that pic Brad is definitely wearing the light sand/beige suit for FRC.So we know it's at FRC.

More importantly, the question is why is he holding hands with DeAhna or Jenni (we know for sure it isn't Bettina, her thumb is hooked and long) near a blurry bush when in fact the spot where he is seen waiting for the F1 is no where near a hedge or bush. He is standing on a raised stone platform of sorts too. Even if they turned around 360 degrees the height of plants surrounding his waiting spot is no where the height or in proximity to hedges further in the background in the grounds. I therefore conclude this could be him saying goodbye as he walks her out to the limo. If the FRC took place at the same house he stayed at then we have seen hedges and bushes on the outside when he is comforting Hillary after RC 5.

I'd like to hear a diff. side to this theory if there is one.
    I think this pic is taken from quite a distance away from the couple. The blurry leaves are part of what is "hiding" the camera (so not to be so intrusive).

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2632344;
    No Problem Ryvetted!

I found a picture of the back of Bettina's head to see her hair ~

It does not look too long, but there's no doubt in my mind that Bettina is the girl on the beach!

If anyone is still uncertain whether the girl with Brad on the beach is Bettina, here is the screencap to help you out ~

Look at her arm, hair and thigh! LOL

Check out SC #39 (page 4) of the SC Thread. You will see the same woman with Brad from a frontal view, and it's definitely NOT Bettina. I looks more like Brad's alone time with Sheena during the group beach date. Take a look.

FORT Fogey

If somebody taped Andy's series, I need you to please look at the RC where he goes from F6-F4 and they show the girls and Andrew toasting.
    I need to know the exact placement of everbody.
    I went back into the screencaps of last season, but that one is no longer there, and it isn't on the recap either. ( There is a funny picture of Bevin hugging Andy. She is holding her rose, and it looks like she is shooting the finger to somebody.)

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2632813;
    Check out SC #39 (page 4) of the SC Thread. You will see the same woman with Brad from a frontal view, and it's definitely NOT Bettina. I looks more like Brad's alone time with Sheena during the group beach date. Take a look.
    I went look at the Screencaps Thread and I didn't see the picture you are referring to. Can you post it here?

[QUOTE=winniechloe;2632398;]
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2632344;
    No Problem Ryvetted!

I found a picture of the back of Bettina's head to see her hair ~

QUOTE]

Forget the back of her head, Isn't that a picture of our final four all lined up together. Now that's strange or is it
    Better still, who has Brad's attention among all the women??? Betiina.

I think the pic that she is referring to is of Brad and Sheena walking out of the water, very blurry pic that has Extra on it. If that is what she is talking about it isn't the same suit as the one with Brad and Bettina? on the beach standing VERY close.

Since we are back to talking about beach dates and have discussed the girl in the pink euit walking out of the water with Brad, I would to say again that I feel it is Jenni and that it happend when they had the group date at Brad's beach house. Just like with the fire breathing pic it is one that we never got to see during the show. I feel that at some point Brad took Jenni out to the beach away from the other women. We also have Hillary stating on or about that date that Brad took Jenni off to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2632825;
    I think the pic that she is referring to is of Brad and Sheena walking out of the water, very blurry pic that has Extra on it. If that is what she is talking about it isn't the same suit as the one with Brad and Bettina? on the beach standing VERY close.
    Oh okay thanks for letting me know which one she is referring to!

I looked at page 4 SC #39 and it wasn't in there so I was confused.

I don't think that the girl with Brad on the beach matches Sheena's bikini she wore on the group date either! JMO