Page 7 of 395 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Are these hands (Deanna's)...

...the same as these hands:

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2632663;
    But Brad is wearing a solid suit in the hands sc, whereas he was wearing a pin stripe suit with Hilary.
    Unless someone photoshopped the heck out of that pic Brad is definitely wearing the light sand/beige suit for FRC.So we know it's at FRC.

More importantly, the question is why is he holding hands with DeAhna or Jenni (we know for sure it isn't Bettina, her thumb is hooked and long) near a blurry bush when in fact the spot where he is seen waiting for the F1 is no where near a hedge or bush. He is standing on a raised stone platform of sorts too. Even if they turned around 360 degrees the height of plants surrounding his waiting spot is no where the height or in proximity to hedges further in the background in the grounds. I therefore conclude this could be him saying goodbye as he walks her out to the limo. If the FRC took place at the same house he stayed at then we have seen hedges and bushes on the outside when he is comforting Hillary after RC 5.

I'd like to hear a diff. side to this theory if there is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2632460;
    I don't think it's the same shirt cause the top one seems lighter to me, but I'm not sure because that could depend on the light. But it's definitely not from the same episode, cause we know the bottom one was when they got the invitation to the race track date and the top one is a PI about how frustrating it was that she wanted to kiss Brad and wanted him to kiss her, but they didn't because all the other girls were watching. That PI was about the pool party date last week. (ok, we can't be sure if that's what she's talking about, but I think we can all agree that she's not talking about not being able to kiss Brad before she even had her first date...).
    Great catch! Perhaps, she wore the green shirt more than once. And since the background of the PI is still in the house, it must have been from this week!

Seeker, that is interesting because the "bushes" have been the thorn in this picture. The FRC was held at another estate in the Malibu area. There are probably screencaps in the screencap thread - one of which even gives a sense of NSEW direction.

I've been thinking about a telephoto lens this morning -WHY, I ask myself. If the long shot was taken from the right side grass area at a distance, the topiary flowering tree on that side of the walkway could have filtered the open shot, which would make the "front" covering leaves look blurry. You don't see the rose pedestal because Brad is blocking the section that the camera would pick up if the shot weren't so narrow.

Also, the camera is angled from low to high so the background hedge would appear taller. We don't see faces, only hands, which would also take away the height difference in the back hedge.

In the 1 sec clip which includes nine caps, it appears as though Brad has just assisted DeAnna to the top of the platform and is releasing her right hand. Of course, that is my interpretation only. As is all of the post.

ETA: Jammie - all three photos are of DeAnna's hands. Two at last week's RC and the third at the FRC.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-27-2007 at 02:13 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2632696;

For some reason the hands and arms remind me of Jenni, if they are not Jenni's then they are a better match for DeAnna then Bettina.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2632696;

The hands in the top 2 photos are DeAnnas from last week's RC when they had the alone time together.

The top two hands are from the cocktail party where he is holding Deanna's hands. Note suit, tie, and shirt and his leg cocked to the side while sitting.

I am still not sure those hands in the photos from that...match the final rose ceremony hands...

I just don't think they do.

I found a picture of El Matador beach that looks really similar to the SC of Brad and Bettina. I'm not sure if it is the same place though.

Butttt... I can't post pictures.

Okay..to post pictures..what you have to do is create a photobucket or some type of location...

then..when you are wanting to post one....

in the body of the reply..you post the web address....i.e. URL....for the location of the piccie.

then...the magic of the internet will display the piccies here...

does that make sense? I think that is right...

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2632315;
    Thank you so much i<3realitytv. I thought maybe it was something we hadn't seen but yep, that is the same shirt.

It's possible that she wore that top more than once. Also, there is something about the top pic with the candle, that seems to be more of a gathering at the shoulders then the other pic, imo.