Page 6 of 395 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

when was sheena hot tubbing with the boy?

I didn't know about that....

On the suits...it sure looks like the same suit, I see the ring...but in the other photos...it sure looks like his hand might be blocking view of that ring.

Was just a moment of craziness about the pink suit LOL - all gone now

But....... rewatching the rose ceremony of last week was interesting. Brad is certainly uncomfortable during that whole thing - start to finish - by his body language for the most part.

Deanna - she is very somber thru out the whole ceremony as well - never smiles - keeps her face looking down - never looking at Brad (except when she gets her rose and even then she is bothered) - something is really bothering her thru out that whole scene. When Brad is pacing - all the others are watching him - she is looking down somberly.

The hands - those infamous hand pictures........ I really think the sc's we keep looking at are of Hillary - taken when Brad comes out to talk to her - taken from a distance - with that green leafy stuff between the camera man and the couple - there is a photo technique that would definitely show their hands clearly but the greenery in between would be blurred.

Re-watching that scene - he is holding both of her hands during part of that scene. the white dress is there - the nails are there - the right lighting is there.
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-27-2007 at 12:01 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2632662;
    Was just a moment of craziness about the pink suit LOL - all gone now

But....... rewatching the rose ceremony of last week was interesting. Brad is certainly uncomfortable during that whole thing - start to finish - by his body language for the most part.

Deanna - she is very somber thru out the whole ceremony as well - never smiles - keeps her face looking down - never looking at Brad (except when she gets her rose and even then she is bothered) - something is really bothering her thru out that whole scene. When Brad is pacing - all the others are watching him - she is looking down somberly.

The hands - those infamous hand pictures........ I really think the sc's we keep looking at are of Hillary - taken when Brad comes out to talk to her - taken from a distance - with that green leafy stuff between the camera man and the couple - there is a photo technique that would definitely show their hands clearly but the greenery in between would be blurred.

Re-watching that scene - he is holding both of her hands during part of that scene. the white dress is there - the nails are there - the right lighting is there - I am convinced that those hands are not part of the F2 at all.

But Brad is wearing a solid suit in the hands sc, whereas he was wearing a pin stripe suit with Hilary.

LOL - I keep forgetting about that danged suit oops - me bad

Going to see eye doc - gawd wonder if I am color blind - and stripe blind as well - need new glasses anyways......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Good points on the hands...wouldn't that be a riot...if those hands were Hilliary's. . . .

After all the posting and junk!

I have been watching videos put together by people about Jenni and Brad...Bettina and Brad....Deanna and Brad....

I am going to go rewatch the episode now...if my puter doesn't play up. . . to see if there are any clues.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2632636;
    when was sheena hot tubbing with the boy?

I didn't know about that....

On the suits...it sure looks like the same suit, I see the ring...but in the other photos...it sure looks like his hand might be blocking view of that ring.
    During the HT date, they escape her mom into the hot tub, read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2632666;
    Good points on the hands...wouldn't that be a riot...if those hands were Hilliary's. . . .

After all the posting and junk!

I have been watching videos put together by people about Jenni and Brad...Bettina and Brad....Deanna and Brad....

I am going to go rewatch the episode now...if my puter doesn't play up. . . to see if there are any clues.
    As for the hands for the kissing picture. There was a very small clip of Brad raising DeAnna's hand during the pre RC. You may want to compare that. I noticed it because the edit was so choppy there, no continuation to fool us. raising hand, then doing something else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2632460;
    I don't think it's the same shirt cause the top one seems lighter to me, but I'm not sure because that could depend on the light. But it's definitely not from the same episode, cause we know the bottom one was when they got the invitation to the race track date and the top one is a PI about how frustrating it was that she wanted to kiss Brad and wanted him to kiss her, but they didn't because all the other girls were watching. That PI was about the pool party date last week. (ok, we can't be sure if that's what she's talking about, but I think we can all agree that she's not talking about not being able to kiss Brad before she even had her first date...).
    Could the PI be about the racetrack alone time when the girls barged in when they were talking? Quite possible!

Unless we see them speak on camera and even then state the name of a person in the sentence we don't know who they are talking about.Fleiss can edit the heck out of anything and make it look bad if he chose to do just to tell his story.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2632667;
    During the HT date, they escape her mom into the hot tub, read that somewhere.
    What was that about Mom that Sheena didn't want Brad to see? Was Dear Mama spilling Sheena's secrets? She sure got thrown under the truck by dear Mama just like Susan of Stork season.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2632681;
    Could the PI be about the racetrack alone time when the girls barged in when they were talking? Quite possible!

Unless we see them speak on camera and even then state the name of a person in the sentence we don't know who they are talking about.Fleiss can edit the heck out of anything and make it look bad if he chose to do just to tell his story.
    Well, it COULD be, but I don't really think so... first of all, it would still be before and after the date... why would she change back into that shirt? Plus in one of her PI's she said that they all didn't think he would kiss somebody on the first date (concerning Jenni), so it doesn't really make sense... And at the race track they were interupted, not watched...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before