Page 5 of 395 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I hope it's okay to post this:

I went to flikr which is a photo sharing site and typed in El Matador Beach California. It brought up lots of photos to look at and I honestly can't see much difference between photos there and ones of Lovers Beach and Sunset Beach in Cabo. This Pacific coastline area has lots of similiarities.

I think if we find the right rock, with that collection of smaller roundish rocks at the bottom, on beach or another we may know if we are looking at F3 or F2, but we may not find it.

I have believe from the getgo that the suit she is wearing on the beach is brown. It does not have stripes. It is a third swimsuit to explain a reason for and Cabo doesn't seem to have that many opportunities to change.

I believe Bettina is an F2 based on the number of swimsuits even discounting the rocks.

Thanks for this comparison. Does anyone think as I do that Bettina wears the same bikini in both pictures. If so, we need to go back to the Polaroid experience and see if we can spot "the rock" along that part of the shoreline.

Though, that doesn't mean she can't recycle binikinis.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Again - 2 different suits - the one on the left - there is a ring on the side of the bottom - on the left - straight across band on the bottom - don't think it is the same time/day/place
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Even if it was the same suit she wouldn't have been groin to groin with him on that date.

FORT Fanatic

Based on all of the screencaps, I am pretty sure Dede is final 2. Some people thought that the pic of her and Brad coming out of the ocean where she is wearing the pink and white bikini is from Cabo but then there is the cap of her and Brad in the fantasy suite in Cabo where she is wearing the brown top and ligt pink bottom suit. That seems like a lot of bathing suit changes for one day.

Thanks for review of the screencaps. I am looking and looking at that screencap of those of the blond at the beach. I was convinced due to butt roundedness that it was Bettina. But the length of the hair is bothering me.

Hers appeas to be so many different lengths. When dry, it is almost shoulder length most of the time with some hanging down in back- obviously layered.

Now, in this screen cap...it looks darker blonde with very dark roots, so I was convinced it was her. But in the first sc posted here. . . .look how long it looks. I realize the person here has her head tilted back. So I was thinking, okay it could be Bettina. . . ....but then the shape of the nose.....and it sure made it look now like it was Sheena.

How do I explain this?

I know it is Bettina in the hottub in Cabo. . . but again. . .look at the length of hair, even though she as it twisted sort of there.

The more I look, I keep going back and forth. I never saw a good shot of Sheen's butt. But it sure looks like Bettinas.

OK - moment of doubt here with the hot tub pics in the pink bathing suit - I know - bad me - but....... in the off chance that that is actually Sheena that we are seeing - could someone post that kissing picture next to a photo of Sheena - in somewhat the same direction as the one already back a few pages of Bettina?? I am also curious about the ring on the gals finger as well............. TYIA

Guess I am a bit doubtful because of a description of this week and Sheena hot tubbing with the boy
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Not that it's extremely important, but did anyone notice that this RC was the only one were DeAnna's dress was NEITHER black and/or white, NOR strapless? First RC she wears the black/white striped strapless dress, on the third RC I think it was black and strapless, fourth RC was white and strapless and fifth was black ans strapless again. Even at the race track date, she was wearing a black strapless dress. Compared to that, bright orange (with straps) is REALLY different
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2632617;

Not that it's extremely important, but did anyone notice that this RC was the only one were DeAnna's dress was NEITHER black and/or white, NOR strapless? First RC she wears the black/white striped strapless dress, on the third RC I think it was black and strapless, fourth RC was white and strapless and fifth was black ans strapless again. Even at the race track date, she was wearing a black strapless dress. Compared to that, bright orange (with straps) is REALLY different
    Are you thinking Tessa's yellow dress that she looked so good in in the 2nd RC?

Yes you are right Estella very very different.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2632623;
    Are you thinking Tessa's yellow dress that she looked so good in in the 2nd RC?

Yes you are right Estella very very different.
    I have to admit that I was neither a Tessa fan nor do I like the color yellow, but that's just because I look absolutely HORRIBLE in yellow... ok, it's better for girls with dark brunette or black hair like Tessa and DeAnna, not for blondes But you're right in a way, Tessa's dress kind of stood out back then, although I have to say that the girls last season were a lot more "colorful" considering dresses than the ones this time... it's almost always black and white...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before