Page 395 of 395 FirstFirst ... 295345385386387388389390391392393394395
Results 3,941 to 3,945 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2662042;
    The more I think about it (of course I have to admit my brain is fried at this point in time trying to figure the ending out) I have to wonder if the last minute decision is this: Brad chooses Jenni and has not intentions of proposing until her contract is up but at the last minute he decides to go ahead and propose. Of course this is just a thought on my part but it would kind of explain why he is looking at the ring.
    I agree that it is something as simple as this. There has never been an ending that in reality is as dramatic as all the hype!

FORT Fogey

If you go back and watch Brad's interview with Jimmy Kimmel they talk briefly about the ending. I don't believe, whatever it is, that it is dramatic and emotional from this interview. Jimmy says something about "emotional" and Brad kind of laughs to himself and repeats "emotional ya" but then says "I can assure you there were no tears". That statement has stuck with me and bugged me about why would he be so emphatic about no tears? So my feelings, from that exchange, is that the ending is more "practical and real" than emotion driven and romantic. I'm sure I could be reading it wrong (wouldn't be the first time!) but that's how I saw it. Anyone else get that impression from the JK interview?

Good morning all....I read through pages of posts, and realize we are no closer to solving the case as when I went to bed!

I have a question re: screencaps. I totally understand how photos could be photoshopped, and altered & edited in any way. But knowing all these pictures we are looking at come from video (the actual previews we see on TV), is it possible to photoshop a moving video?? Yes, I understand flipping the scene, but photoshopping details....I personally think not, but would like your opinions.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

I think it is entirely possible that some of these shots were done ahead to be edited in later. TV shows, reality included, have been known to do this. Survivor has doubles for all of the castaways they use to stage a shot of the challenges from the air.

The distance shots of the women at the pedestal could be doubles as well. I have been looking at Deanna's legs in that shot and they could be someone elses. I dont remember her calves being that muscular.

This is the only explanation I can think of for the shot of Brad in the dark.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

On to Part 4.