Page 394 of 395 FirstFirst ... 294344384385386387388389390391392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

cup
    FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Cloudy Point Dume sunset... still really dark IMO

ETA: Picture's not showing up on my comp, here's the link http://i8.tinypic.com/8az3knk.jpg

by Zinnia : Depends on whether there is a sensor, or where the sensor is. It might not be on the lamp.
    Yes, but it could also be a low voltage light or one with a switch. The lamp tells us that the people behind the camouflage had light and nothing more. Maybe the cameraman turned it on so he could tie his shoes !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by cup;2661920;
    Picture's not showing up on my comp
    I see it. From the lifeguard post, I'd say that was more likely Zuma Beach. A mile or so to the northwest of point Dume. (I've been looking at a lot of pictures!)

Could someone in California go over near the Stone Manor in Malibu and take a digital picture, southward, out to sea, just after the sun dips behind the hills to the west? That, I think, would be very helpful. (Even though it's now November, the sun would only be a bit more southerly. So it should still be useful to us.)
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-12-2007 at 01:26 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661934;
    I see it. From the lifeguard post, I'd say that was more likely Zuma Beach. A mile or so to the northwest of point Dume. (I've been looking at a lot of pictures!)

Could someone in California go over near the Stone Manor in Malibu and take a digital picture, southward, out to sea, just after the sun dips behind the hills to the west? That, I think, would be very helpful. (Even though it's now November, the sun would only be a bit more southerly. So it should still be useful to us.)
    Or better, can someone go there and pretend they want to tour the area for a wedding, and take pictures supposedly to show to their betrothed ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2661916;
    True, and especially as someone suggested the "money" shot will come from behind that camouflage screen bush which would make Jenni's left hand available for the ring placement, if any.
    I applaud all the efforts and defer and bow to all the genius here.

I know I am having more fun this season than ever because of all of you, I know what I want the outcome to be and I know what the best ending will be ... and that is what Brad and his chosen want !
    This would be the most unmoniest money shot they ever got! I think they've shown us all of the angles that the FRC was shot in. Jenni's shows the craning moving in left to center, in Deanna's it moves in right to center, FRC hands and the pan down of Brad shot from direct right, there's a pan down of Brad shot from direct left. Nothing from behind the leafy screen, over the podium from the back (on the grassy knoll ). Maybe they're saving that one for the big surprise.

The most interesting thing to me in all of the speculation is that even though we don't agree on the time Deanna's was shot, there seems to be a fair consensus that the lighting includes artificial light. It doesn't appear that anybody thinks artificial light was used in Jenni's. So, did they need it because it was cloudy and overcast? Did they need it because the sun was beginning to set? Is the artificial light the clue to unlocking the mystery? (Have I become Robert Stack?)
    Last edited by blhstock; 11-12-2007 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2661942;
    Or better, can someone go there and pretend they want to tour the area for a wedding, and take pictures supposedly to show to their betrothed ?
    and then say -

now I found out from you from the Bachelor - can you tell me what time of day Jenni and DeAnna each came - then I can look at their shots and decide which light I like better...

Quote Originally Posted by runamoc;2661915;
    Just because the weather station reports the surface winds are in one direction, doesn't mean that winds aloft are going in the same direction. The clouds generally go east, on shore, not west, offshore. Nobody has reported on winds aloft. And we still don't know for sure about August 24th. Does anyone in California watch the weather? Do the clouds go onshore or off?

I grew up at the beach in Orange County. Clouds go offshore as the day goes by. Then return later in the evening to early morning. Some days in the summer they only come in the early morning and burnoff by noonish. The winds at the beach generally blow onshore except when we have Santa Ana condition
    I don't know you guys but I think I'm going to have to go back to college and get my degree in meteorology before the next bachelor season!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661912;
    My problem remains, Brad sitting in the dark on the podium, holding the ringbox, with the rose on the pedestal behind him. How can this be? Why?
    Yes. That is one huge elephant in the room, isn't it? Clean shaven, sitting on the podium, the rose fluffed above him, the latern lit beside him, artifical light hitting him from the right side and from above. All elements that say after dark - but why?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I really don't think the FRC takes place on different days,reason being, take a close look at his tie...it's got a funny kind of poof at the bottom of the knot. It's in both SC's that were being debated on the podium shots. So unless he could tie the thing with exactly the same minor booboo twice I don't see it as 2 different days. Is there a mascara stain on his right lapel when he's sitting looking at the ring box? Might just be a shadow, but looks like slightly sideways tear(mascara) mark to me.

"A last minute decision changes everything" after thinking about this teaser I've come to several distinct possibilities;
    1. Brad tells producers his choice-F2 arrives and Brad is so taken with her beauty that his feelings overwhelm him and he tells her he chose her. Thereby upsetting the applecart of well choreographed positioning camera angles etc. F1 whose now F2 arrives, Brad wasn't prepared to have to break her heart so he takes a few moments sitting on the podium to tell himself he's doing the right thing.
    This could also make sense of his comment that he'd have some explaining to do to 2 girls.
    OOORRRRRRRRR,
    2. It's purely hype!!!!

I may sound like I'm about 51 cards short of a full deck but you just might be surprised at the ending this season.........or not?!
    Something to think about anyway.
    Last edited by KneekintheWees; 11-12-2007 at 03:48 AM.

The more I think about it (of course I have to admit my brain is fried at this point in time trying to figure the ending out) I have to wonder if the last minute decision is this: Brad chooses Jenni and has not intentions of proposing until her contract is up but at the last minute he decides to go ahead and propose. Of course this is just a thought on my part but it would kind of explain why he is looking at the ring.