Page 392 of 395 FirstFirst ... 292342382383384385386387388389390391392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    I have to say, it cracks me up that everyone is convinced that the photo paired with the next photo of the girl coming down thinks that matches the girl... Actually those screencaps could be seconds apart, one from the left and one from the right. And they use one of each for the girls... they could have been taken minutes or hours before the girls get there. We don't know which is the Deanna face and which is the JEnni face, because the girls aren't in the photo.... THe only think we can guage his expression is when the girls are actually in the photos and as of now, those are just too far away to get expression.
    Exactly! That's why I used quotation marks. We have no idea what or to whom those shots of Brad actually relate. But, it is fun to speculate!

It's been very informative to read the SC's & spoilers board today. So much information on your analysis and thoughts.

Imagine if we were all to go back in time to say 25+years ago, and were watching Bach11....we would be sitting in front of a 19" TV screen, a computer (maybe) with internet (no), No SC's, no cell phones, just keeping our hopes for the F1! Hopefully some of us would have friends to call to share their thoughts! Just saying we all should appreciate our comraderie in this board, no matter who is our favorite lady, and be thankful we can share this information with each other. (smiley not working). Peace

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2661795;
    The shadows are pointing directly east. If they pointed straight south (as you said) they would be parallel to the pathway. Someone posted a SC of the RC shot with a compass along with the google earth image. That proved the direction of the shadows.

They are perpendicular to the walkway, so that = eastward.
    Sorry bout that, I saw that post too, and got my directions confused, so I went back and checked it.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661692;
    But i'm not talking about sunset. I'm saying the sun is behind a nearby hill. Not yet set. So the sky is still very bright, but there's no direct sunlight, just skyshine.

My only concern about this is wouldn't have to be a pretty high hill to be making the sunset side of the sky dark? And how do you explain the lighter sky to the east??? I just don't know how that would work, plus there aren't really any HIGH hills there, especially since the location is on a hill... the hill would have to be even higher than the hill they are on, wouldn't it?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661807;
    Well I think I can, since everyone else can... :-)

There IS cloud cover in Deanna's picture..you can SEE the clouds. Jenni you can actually see the sky clearing to the east with clouds on the west... Clouds were headed wsw... so that means the clouds are heading out of the sky (that we can see)...

Of course this doesn't diffinitively clear any thing up, but of course we can compare the sky.. it is shown clearly and to a great extent in both pictures.
    I don't see the sky pictures as being the same, but I thank you for your input. I think I've driven myself but thanks everyone for your assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661677;
    Exactly. And I believe both DeAnna and Jenni read Chad when he did that switcherroo. (I'm infering about Jenni by her reaction at the reveal.)

Maybe i'm wrong, but I don't remember them showing Jenni meeting Chad. I might have to go back and look, but I remember watching and wondering why they never showed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2661480;
    Facial Expressions: to me he looks resolved in the top shot where his head is square to his shoulders and he looks straight ahead. In the second shot he looks questioning and his chin is slightly raised (you can see his adams apple).

Does he not see DeAnna yet in the first pic and see Jenni in the second pic...or does he see both and has come to a resolution about DeAnna, but is still questioning Jenni?

I understand about the sun bothering him which would cause the brow furrow and the squint, but why the chin lift? More points to ponder for the coming week.
    Just by the way, I think his posture in each of the shots with the girls in them is clearly different, and somewhat matches what you are saying about the facial expressions.

With DeAnna he is straight-up, formal, determined and maybe nervous ? This could really go either way and that he is getting ready to say something good or ... good-bye.

With Jenni he is more relaxed, closer, but slouchy which could be that he is deflated or he could be apologetic saying "I didn't know things would happen this way."

In the shot with DeAnna I think she has just arrived, and with Jenni he is already talking.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2661804;
    This season, many people have again made up their minds so firmly that no "proof" will sway them. And then there is the difference in what people consider "proof." The reality is that no one - unless you were there - knows what the finale will be until we see the first girl getting out of the limo.

Please don't discount my opinion because it differs with your proof. Feel free to ignore it or debate it, but don't belittle it because we don't agree.

I hope NO one thinks I discount their opinion... I love all the opinions, especially of those dedicated to analyzing them.

Also... don't forget we did have ONE season where the F1 got out of the limo first... I remember my GASP when Jessica got out of limo first, and then won! Her peaking through the window was so tacky... I am sure the producers made her do it too.... so I don't underestimate the tackiness of what the producers will do at all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dentongirl182;2661829;
    Maybe i'm wrong, but I don't remember them showing Jenni meeting Chad. I might have to go back and look, but I remember watching and wondering why they never showed her.
    Chad mentions in the Extra interview that some girls that Brad had "smooched" didn't know he was a twin. Wouldn't that be Jenni (and possibly Hillary) at that point?

I think it was hillary, because she did looked SHOCKED when they showed Brad and Chad together. Jenni looked bemused, like she wasn't shocked.

However if it was Jenni, it was edited out because she made the F2 and they wouldn't have shown her in a positive light if she wasn't able to tell them apart... Maybe it will be mentioned in the visit with his family and we'll figure out whether she knew or not.