Page 391 of 395 FirstFirst ... 291341381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

cup
    FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2661762;
    Cape,

The scariest thing is the same differences that I saw in Andy towards Tessa and Bevin' I know see with Brad towards DeAnna and Jenni.

Last year I got tired discussing the sunset colours in Tessa's picture that put it later then Bevin's and just gave, up to wait for the FRC.

This year some SC just make no sense to me, like one suit jacket fitting and one suit jacket not fitting.

There are 8 days left before FRC. Then we will all know who Brad decide was the best for him as a life long partner.
    I think that is because he is leaning forward onto his knees in the sitting pic, in the limo he is leaning back. If you've ever worn a suit jacket it becomes tighter around the shoulders if you put your arms forward than if they're just sitting idle at your sides. It's not that the jacket is different, its just the position he's sitting in.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2661314;
    That here in is the situation. It's not about proving that Jenni comes first or Deanna comes first. It's about looking at the previews and determining fact.

The sky, the weather and the previews all match! <<<This is a fact. It doesn't matter who is your favorite.
    Well I don't think anything is actually a fact til we see it. I've heards the date going between end of Aug to early Sept.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2661717;
    Picture 1 & 2: Look at the sky color as well as where the sky is lit. This supports the fact that Jenni's RC is around the time of sunset with the length of the shadows (as was proven already).

Now look at the color of the sky and clouds in this pic. IF Deann'a were near or after sunset, the sky would not be the color blue that it is. The clouds would not be the blueish white that they are. Not to mention the local weather description during those days that supported the fact that they sky was not cloudy after 4pm.
    I don't really know about Deanna, because while it could be that it's an overcast sunset, it could also be an overcast early afternoon...but, with Jenni's picture wouldn't their shadows be pointing more east since the sun would be setting on the oceanside horizon? Their shadows seem to point straight south. Even if this was a shadow created around 4 or 5 o'clock, that really is a long time to wait to propose to get the perfect sunset shot, imo.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661692;
    But i'm not talking about sunset. I'm saying the sun is behind a nearby hill. Not yet set. So the sky is still very bright, but there's no direct sunlight, just skyshine.
    Zin.. I still wonder why the sky would be so much darker to the west if the sun is setting in the west... how is the eastern sky lighter than the western sky if the sun sets in the west. Now if the sky was a consistent tone this could make sense, but if the sun was going down behind a hill, and there was clouds (as visible in Deanna's picture) those western clouds would have a LOT of purple in them. Wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by eeoc17;2661790;
    ..but, with Jenni's picture wouldn't their shadows be pointing more east since the sun would be setting on the oceanside horizon? Their shadows seem to point straight south. Even if this was a shadow created around 4 or 5 o'clock, that really is a long time to wait to propose to get the perfect sunset shot, imo.

The shadows are pointing directly east. If they pointed straight south (as you said) they would be parallel to the pathway. Someone posted a SC of the RC shot with a compass along with the google earth image. That proved the direction of the shadows.

They are perpendicular to the walkway, so that = eastward.

Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;2661716;
    brad said in an interview that he had been on the most romantic date in his life...now we know he said the helicopter date was the most romantic him saying that in these interviews why would he say that if he had chosen deanna
    When did he say it was the helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2661693;
    I also think Brad being as honest a guy that he is, him saying " he sees a life long relationship with Deanna" is very telling as well. He also mentioned he saw them as husband and wife at at family reunion. I didn't hear him mention anything about "wife" with Jenni at all.
    He said "I COULD see a life long relationship".. not definitive. He said "I felt like husband and wife" at the family reunion, not I "saw us" or "see us" as husband and wife... In context it could have been, "I felt like husband and wife at a family reunion, which was a shock, because I hadn't looked at Deanna like that"...
    (Not saying he said that, it's just and example of course).

I do think the edit points to Deanna being F1, other wise the only reason Chris pointed Deanna out at First RC was to point to her as F2... Deanna is on winner's side, too. But I don't think wife comments are a difinitive indicator of F1.... Too many inconsistencies with previous seasons.

Last season the caps being compared were known to be at the same time frame - at the FRC.

This season, the pictures we have right now contain too many discrepancies to be sure they are all taken at the same time. Perhaps some are a lighting run through. Perhaps they are another day. I don't think anyone yet can prove they are all taken the same time (as in, all at the FRC)

Last season most people already thought Tessa was the winner - in fact 70&#37; did, if I remember correctly.

This season, many people have again made up their minds so firmly that no "proof" will sway them. And then there is the difference in what people consider "proof." The reality is that no one - unless you were there - knows what the finale will be until we see the first girl getting out of the limo.

Please don't discount my opinion because it differs with your proof. Feel free to ignore it or debate it, but don't belittle it because we don't agree.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2661456;
    I think the two different roses and the differences in his shave and hair are clues that their are two days involved....

and then we are out of luck cause the screencaps won't tell us a thing....
    I asked about the two-different-day possibility days ago, and I was told it wasn't possible by somebody smarter, but darn ... I don't remember why or who.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2661707;
    If you look at the caps, they are showing much less sky in Jenni's caps than they are in DeAnna's, so I don't see how you can compare the two.
    Well I think I can, since everyone else can... :-)

There IS cloud cover in Deanna's picture..you can SEE the clouds. Jenni you can actually see the sky clearing to the east with clouds on the west... Clouds were headed wsw... so that means the clouds are heading out of the sky (that we can see)...

Of course this doesn't diffinitively clear any thing up, but of course we can compare the sky.. it is shown clearly and to a great extent in both pictures.