Page 390 of 395 FirstFirst ... 290340380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2661717;
    Picture 1 & 2: Look at the sky color as well as where the sky is lit. This supports the fact that Jenni's RC is around the time of sunset with the length of the shadows (as was proven already).

Now look at the color of the sky and clouds in this pic. IF Deann'a were near or after sunset, the sky would not be the color blue that it is. The clouds would not be the blueish white that they are. [B]Not to mention the local weather description during those days that supported the fact that they sky was not cloudy after 4pm. [/B]

But where are the mountains in these pics???? that is a straight shot without mountains.

cup
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;2661722;
    But where are the mountains in these pics???? that is a straight shot without mountains.
    I think the point was how DARK it was after the sun set, something that is not present in the FRC photos.

Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;2661722;
    Someone already said, there arent any mountains large enough around the RC spot that would make any sort of difference on the entire night sky.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2661298;
    But what do you make of the lit lamp? It has to be dark, no?
    Isn't that lit lamp behind the camouflage shrubbery where the cameras are and where it would be darker ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2661456;
    I think the two different roses and the differences in his shave and hair are clues that their are two days involved....

and then we are out of luck cause the screencaps won't tell us a thing....
    Is it possible Jenni is day 1 evening and is not chosen, therefore to follow Greek tradition they send in DeAnna's family for day 2 engagement, hence the eastern sun lit sky? This would also follow the last minute decision scrambling as quoted in the show description.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2661261;
    the only problem I have with this comparison is that the clarity of the picture at the supposed "DeAnna" time is not clear and it is distorted, therefore since this picture is not of the same clear clarity as the supposed "Jenni" time picture, it's really not 100% sure.
    One picture is a lot brighter than the other one and one is quite a bit more focused than another one, but other than that, I think it looks like the same about of stubble to me. It doesn't appear to be a really strong argument to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2661743;
    I totally understand...

I got pretty frustrated last year showing over and over again how sure I was that Tessa was the winner even though most thought it was Bevin...

Cape,

The scariest thing is the same differences that I saw in Andy towards Tessa and Bevin' I know see with Brad towards DeAnna and Jenni.

Last year I got tired discussing the sunset colours in Tessa's picture that put it later then Bevin's and just gave, up to wait for the FRC.

This year some SC just make no sense to me, like one suit jacket fitting and one suit jacket not fitting.

There are 8 days left before FRC. Then we will all know who Brad decide was the best for him as a life long partner.

------------

I am happy that so many thing are still being anlyzed.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661640;
    ETA: More shadows, real pale, in DeAnna's pic. Behind Brad, behind DeAnna, going in opposite directions, and between them. Also the first blooming tree on the left. That shadow points southwest towards Point Dume. Sunlight could never cast that shadow.

That could indeed be a shadow from the camera... it doesn't point to what time it is, but it is interesting.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2661660;
    I live on top of a mountain and can attest to the fact that I have sunlight much longer than those that live at the bottom of the mountain. When driving home in winter it can be dark at the bottom and I still have daylight at my house.

Right K9, but is it light in the sky to your east? Probably not if the sun has already passed the "hills/mountains" and it is light on the top, but it's not light in the sky to the east.

Fliess can be completely messin with us and have Jenni in Deannas background and vice versa