Page 389 of 395 FirstFirst ... 289339379380381382383384385386387388389390391392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3945

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

djp

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

a small curosity question since the brad and chad thing has been brought up. while reading at another site, they came up with checking out the facial hair on brad. pointing to it is more noticable in some of the sc's of the frc. just a thought, maybe chad does bring the final one to brad or the first lady to arrive is really the final one and chad takes her away and brings her back later? hence brad sitting and waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661668;
    Are you discounting my skyshine theory? I don't believe it is cloudy in DeAnna's pic. I believe the sun has just dipped below the hills to the west.
    Yes. I am respectfully discounting your sunshine theory. I do not understand how you think there are no clouds in Deanna's sc.

The entire sky is cloudy, and there is a clear section of darker clouds that form a line about an inch down from the top of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661680;
    If you look at the sky during sunset, the ONLY light in the sky really is toward the sun side. As the sun falls behind the horizon, the sky to the east of the sun very quicly becomes dark.
    But i'm not talking about sunset. I'm saying the sun is behind a nearby hill. Not yet set. So the sky is still very bright, but there's no direct sunlight, just skyshine.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2659846;
    Originally Posted by simplechef
    I am curious... hasn't the "kiss of death" been saying you're going to win? Hasn't deanna a couple of times talked about marrying brad? I thought that the "wife" comment was also the kiss of death.. "She's great wife material" kind of thing. I thought in the past that has been a clue as to who is NOT F1... I can't remember exactly, but I remember discussing these topics during Meredith's season, when she called Matt husband material and Sadie being described as wife materials... Also didn't Sadie basically declare herself the winner? Someone else, too... but I don't remember who it was.

Just trying to look at something new.

Didn't Bevin also make a similiar statement when Andy left, on their FD. It was something like....there is no way he will not choose me.
    I think Andy said tessa was "wife" material too. Tessa won. I also think Brad being as honest a guy that he is, him saying " he sees a life long relationship with Deanna" is very telling as well. He also mentioned he saw them as husband and wife at at family reunion. I didn't hear him mention anything about "wife" with Jenni at all.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;2661669;
    But the camera is pointing more due southwest showing the point on jennis pic...why are they not showing that much southwest with deanna
    Because in Jenni's cap, the sun is still higher in the sky. In DeAnna's, it would be lower so they're not using the same points of reference. If you look at the caps, you can see Brad's face in DeAnna's caps is much lighter than in Jenni's caps. If Jenni was there later, why would they have her facing the sun when she has to look up to see Brad's face? But there doesn't appear to be sun shining on her face, at least not on the level where it would be in her eyes as she was looking up. In Deanna's caps, if it was overcast and they were using fill lighting would they shine it in his face?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661640;
    1) The bushes in the center are much further away then they appear. There's camoflage screening behind the podium. They are also slightly downhill from the podium location. Compare to the satellite shot.
    2) Skyshine. The sun hasn't set yet, just dipped behind the hills to the west. The sky is still illuminated. It shines down all over, favoring the west of objects.This still would not explain the dark sky in the west and light in the east.3) Crane mounted lights, like what were used in Lorenzo's season. With diffusers and reflectors, the light would be much gentler than a spotlight or the sun. Also the skyshine overpowers the pale shadows from the lighting.
    4) Because the sun is behind the hills.From where the FRC takes place there are very few hills to the west that are not further inland. They wouldn't affect the shadowing But it can still hit the sky, especially the clouds. As the sun is in the west, it reflects in the east. But it would reflect on the base or earth side of the cloud not from the top.
    ETA: More shadows, real pale, in DeAnna's pic. Behind Brad, behind DeAnna,That is a colored stone going in opposite directions, and between them. Also the first blooming tree on the left. That shadow points southwest towards Point Dume.That shadow is not from the tree there is a space before the shadow starts I believe it is a near by topiary to the right Sunlight could never cast that shadow.

It's amazing how all the artifical, unusual conditions and skys are explained away but traditional sky interpretations by a professional(not me) are ignored.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661680;
    Actually, I 've thought about this alot... It's not completely OVERCAST when Deanna arrives, meaning no light at all. It's partly cloudy, so the tops of the hedge are lit. Both girls come long after noon... probably 3:00 and 4:30 or 4:30 and 6pm (depending on who you believe comes first). We know this because the inside of the hedge on the right is shaded for both girls, which means it is after noon some time. The reason I still say that Deanna comes first is if there is artificial light that is reflecting shadows every which way, the hedges shadows wouldn't be so pronounced. Meaning there wouldn't be as much shadow on those right hand hedges if there was lighting occuring inside the hedge area... I am not sure of course, but to me it is very convincing that the sky to the south east is light in Deanna's picture with the darker sky to the w in Deanna's picture and the sky in the se is darker in Jenni's picture with the sky to the W being lighter. If you look at the sky during sunset, the ONLY light in the sky really is toward the sun side. As the sun falls behind the horizon, the sky to the east of the sun very quicly becomes dark. So that would point to Jenni being F1.
    If you look at the caps, they are showing much less sky in Jenni's caps than they are in DeAnna's, so I don't see how you can compare the two.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2661701;
    It's amazing how all the artifical, unusual conditions and skys are explained away but traditional sky interpretations by a professional(not me) are ignored.
    I have seen several professionals post - and have heard both sides - some say absolutley DeAnna is there first and some say absolutely Jenni is their first and most of them qualify it with - but I can't be sure....

I think the problem we are facing is that there is some sort of artificial light in play for DeAnna's cap - and we don't know what - sunset or cloudy - and we can't find a time of day that would indicate clouds for her...

then there are the caps of Brad looking different in the shots and different roses - were some of them for a dress rehearsal - were there two different days involved...

right now there is not enough conclusive evidence to point one way or another - so everyone is throwing their opinions out there...and until Fleiss gives us something else to analyze we will just keep spinning our wheels...

brad said in an interview that he had been on the most romantic date in his life...now we know he said the helicopter date was the most romantic him saying that in these interviews why would he say that if he had chosen deanna

Picture 1 & 2: Look at the sky color as well as where the sky is lit. This supports the fact that Jenni's RC is around the time of sunset with the length of the shadows (as was proven already).

Now look at the color of the sky and clouds in this pic. IF Deann'a were near or after sunset, the sky would not be the color blue that it is. The clouds would not be the blueish white that they are. Not to mention the local weather description during those days that supported the fact that they sky was not cloudy after 4pm.