Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

cup
    FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661656;
    I do think that the picture where "brad" is facing left (as we look at him) might just be Chad.. that could explain differences in suits.. That would also be a "twist" no one would expect that Chad delivers the "you're not the one speech" or Chad is up there to see if Deanna and Jenni are able to tell them apart OR... what if Chad is up there to take F1 to go see Brad at another location???
    Ooooh I don't think so... that would be SO low to have Chad tell the F2 that she's not the one...

ETA: That doesn't mean he's not up there, I just don't think that is it exactly

I do think that the picture where "brad" is facing left (as we look at him) might just be Chad.. that could explain differences in suits.. That would also be a "twist" no one would expect that Chad delivers the "you're not the one speech" or Chad is up there to see if Deanna and Jenni are able to tell them apart OR... what if Chad is up there to take F1 to go see Brad at another location???
    Ive been saying this the whole time andNOONE will even pay me any attention. I think Chad is involved in the end.

FORT Fan

We are seeing much more sky in DeAnna's caps than we are with Jenni's. Look at the ocean to sky ratio. The same clouds and streaks of sunlight are probably there in Jenni's caps, but they aren't showing them, just like they aren't showing the wide view to the right in DeAnna's caps that we see in Jenni's caps.

my left or your left

Check out my post a few pages back where I posted pics of Brad and Chad --and compared them to the RC pics. The hairline matched up to Brad; Chad's hairline had a weird knotch that stuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2661645;
    Exactly! Oh well, I give up. BTW I did ask my boyfriend without giving my opinion. He said that he thought Deanna's was around 1pm and that the lack of shadows was probably due to cloud cover, but he thought that the photo wasn't clear enough to make him 100% confident.
    Would you please ask him about my skyshine and artificial diffused light theory?
    Quote Originally Posted by way2interested;2661646;
    I have looked over as many posts as I could (my eyes are crossing) and I can't find a post about Brad sitting in the dark. Is that an optical illusion? My whole theory about photoshopped background was to confirm that DD's ceremony was later than it appears thus explaining Brad sitting in a darkish invron.

Please forgive if discussed to death...
    Do a search for my posts for the last two or three days. I talked a lot about Brad sitting in the dark, waiting for the F1 to return. (But why isn't she there?)
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2661649;
    Just another reason that disproves that Deanna's RC was later.

ALSO-- we had the whole weather forecast in 5 minute intervals which stated that each night--- for the 4 days that the RC could have been-- that the sky was CLEAR after 4pm-ish. The documented weather does not lie.

Or maybe Deanna's RC was 2 weeks after Jenni's when the sky was cloudy at night and the sun miraculously set in the east
    Are you discounting my skyshine theory? I don't believe it is cloudy in DeAnna's pic. I believe the sun has just dipped below the hills to the west. The sky is still bright.
    Quote Originally Posted by kindaobsessed;2661650;
    that sun sure looks like it is on the east side with deanna
    That's a lightened picture of DeAnna. Look at DeAnna's legs, Brad's face. Lit from the west.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolakate;2661653;
    How do we know for sure when it was filmed?????
    We don't. Many believe it was the 24th of August. At the time, I was saying around Labor day. Check the thread "Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!" around mid to late August. We were discussing it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by cup;2661661;
    Ooooh I don't think so... that would be SO low to have Chad tell the F2 that she's not the one...
    Maybe too slimy even for Fleiss. (Well maybe not, but to slimy for ABC.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2661663;
    We are seeing much more sky in DeAnna's caps than we are with Jenni's. Look at the ocean to sky ratio. The same clouds and streaks of sunlight are probably there in Jenni's caps, but they aren't showing them, just like they aren't showing the wide view to the right in DeAnna's caps that we see in Jenni's caps.
    But the camera is pointing more due southwest showing the point on jennis pic...why are they not showing that much southwest with deanna

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock
    If we are really going to use these shots for comparative purposes then I would take a look at the expressions on the face. In "Deanna's" pic Brad's forehead is smooth and his expression serene. In "Jenni's" pic his forehead is creased and we see the lines between his eyebrows. I believe this is usually referred to as a furrowed brow reflecting concern or distress.

I have to say, it cracks me up that everyone is convinced that the photo paired with the next photo of the girl coming down thinks that matches the girl... Actually those screencaps could be seconds apart, one from the left and one from the right. And they use one of each for the girls... they could have been taken minutes or hours before the girls get there. We don't know which is the Deanna face and which is the JEnni face, because the girls aren't in the photo.... THe only think we can guage his expression is when the girls are actually in the photos and as of now, those are just too far away to get expression.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-12-2007 at 09:41 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

I'm not trying to jump on you, but on the idea that Chad is part of the FRC. I'm going to try to put this delicately...

I know this show stoops to just about any low from season to season, but incorporating Chad into the FRC for the dumping or even a final 'test' would be tacky and icky and distasteful beyond all description. This show already makes a mockery of normal dating. Including wacky 'hijinks' early in the process is one thing. It's awful to even consider for the FRC that is already awful enough because (hopefully) real feelings are involved... and one person always winds up in gut wrenching tears.

Brad and Chad really do not look that much alike. No way - that's Brad in each of those screencaps. Can't explain the mystery three button jacket, though..

I'll say again, I think the shocking twist, or however they're phrasing it will amount to a hill of beans. They always promise the Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony. Ever. They've really had yet to deliver a true shock.. a mild surprise, sure/

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2661672;
    Brad and Chad really do not look that much alike. No way - that's Brad in each of those screencaps.
    Exactly. And I believe both DeAnna and Jenni read Chad when he did that switcherroo. (I'm infering about Jenni by her reaction at the reveal.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2661488;
    No one ever responds to this and I would really like to know if anyone has an answer. If it is true that Deanna is there when it is cloudy or overcast, how is it that the tops of the shrubs are also not overcast? They appear to be reflecting the same amount of light as in Jenni's caps.

But, if the sun is low in the sky, it will still cast light over the tops of the shrubs but shade over the most of the grass. That's what it looks like to me in Deanna's cap.

Any takers or disenters?
    Actually, I 've thought about this alot... It's not completely OVERCAST when Deanna arrives, meaning no light at all. It's partly cloudy, so the tops of the hedge are lit. Both girls come long after noon... probably 3:00 and 4:30 or 4:30 and 6pm (depending on who you believe comes first). We know this because the inside of the hedge on the right is shaded for both girls, which means it is after noon some time. The reason I still say that Deanna comes first is if there is artificial light that is reflecting shadows every which way, the hedges shadows wouldn't be so pronounced. Meaning there wouldn't be as much shadow on those right hand hedges if there was lighting occuring inside the hedge area... I am not sure of course, but to me it is very convincing that the sky to the south east is light in Deanna's picture with the darker sky to the w in Deanna's picture and the sky in the se is darker in Jenni's picture with the sky to the W being lighter. If you look at the sky during sunset, the ONLY light in the sky really is toward the sun side. As the sun falls behind the horizon, the sky to the east of the sun very quicly becomes dark. So that would point to Jenni being F1.