Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2661564;
    That's too high-tech. I don't give Fleiss that much credit.
    I agree with way2interested. If you look at the view (w/ DeAnna) looking toward the podium, only the second topiary tree (on the right) from the podium casts a shadow on the walk. In nature, all of them would be casting shadows. I think the view of DeAnna and Brad has been doctored.

FORT Newbie

I think it is too dark at the base of the bushes and directly behind the podium, it's just too much of a contrast I think.

FORT Newbie

Look at the glow around the trees... nothing natural there!

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2661572;
    I agree with way2interested. If you look at the view (w/ DeAnna) looking toward the podium, only the second topiary tree (on the right) from the podium casts a shadow on the walk. In nature, all of them would be casting shadows. I think the view of DeAnna and Brad has been doctored.
    Artificial lighting, not Photoshop.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2661536;
    You are correct, I have never gotten an answer from those who say it is overcast, which are typically Jenni supporters. How can it be overcast everywhere except the tops of the shrubs?
    It surely can be overcast almost everywhere with ONE streak of sun coming out on the shrubs. I have been in my backyard where it is cloudy and then the sun peeks out on the flowers. Perhaps they snapped this picture at that moment. When we are watching it live, I imagine it will make more sense....as will all of this.

I am new here, so please bear with me, but has anyone mentioned that it appears that there are 2 roses on the pedestal? One looks really big, the final one, and then there seems to be a really little rose further down the stem. Now, it is quite possible that my eyes have gone completey cross-eyed as my contacts are glued to my eyeballs. How do you all do this season after season? I have watched them all but never sleuthed before. I am in awe of your observations and it has made this bachelor more fun for me. Thanks so much to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by way2interested;2661577;
    I think it is too dark at the base of the bushes and directly behind the podium, it's just too much of a contrast I think.
    That's what Calypso has been saying , after sunset darkness start from the ground up. She stated it better, I don't recall her exact words. That's why you get that contrast I think .

FORT Fan
    The lantern is on simply because it's on the ground in the bushes where it's already dark. I have solar landscape lights and the ones that are deeper in the bushes always come on first.

I don't think Fleiss photoshopped anything. Jenni received the rose first at the F3 meaning that DeAnna receives the final rose. DeAnna is standing on the left side of the screen at the F3 to F2 toast and she is standing on the right side (winner's side) in the caps of the FRC. Except for last year when they were using the sunset at the FRC, all of the winners were on the right side (except possibly for the guy who was to put the ring on the Bachelorette's finger). I think all of the clues point to DeAnna as the F1 and not one points to Jenni. People keep saying it looks darker for DeAnna because it's overcast, but even the sun on the shrubs disproves that.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-12-2007 at 08:36 AM.

A question about the 2 supposed different roses....were they both slanted the same way, with the stem slightly toward our left? Thanks!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2661601;
    A question about the 2 supposed different roses....were they both slanted the same way, with the stem slightly toward our left? Thanks!
    It looks like the stems point the same way. See my post #3492 in this thread.

ETA: The Amazing Race is on tonight. Right now there are 32 viewing TAR, 297 viewing The Bachelor on FoRT. Wow!
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-11-2007 at 10:07 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2661598;
    I don't think Fleiss photoshopped anything. Jenni received the rose first at the F3 meaning that DeAnna receives the final rose. DeAnna is standing on the left side of the screen at the F3 to F2 toast and she is standing on the right side (winner's side) in the caps of the FRC. Except for last year when they were using the sunset at the FRC, all of the winners were on the right side (except possibly for the guy who was to put the ring on the Bachelorette's finger). I think all of the clues point to DeAnna as the F1 and not one points to Jenni. People keep saying it looks darker for DeAnna because it's overcast, but even the sun on the shrubs disproves that.
    I agree with you. Even the rumor about the producers making it obvious in the previews who the F1 is points to DeAnna. I think we are definitely overanalyzing it because we can't believe how obvious it is. Maybe they have a bigger surprise in store for us and that's why they made it obvious on the preview SCs.