Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Any thoughts on getting more screencaps tonight, or will we have to wait until tomorrow? Has Desparate Housewives aired on the East Coast? Any caps?

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2661488;
    No one ever responds to this and I would really like to know if anyone has an answer. If it is true that Deanna is there when it is cloudy or overcast, how is it that the tops of the shrubs are also not overcast? They appear to be reflecting the same amount of light as in Jenni's caps.

But, if the sun is low in the sky, it will still cast light over the tops of the shrubs but shade over the most of the grass. That's what it looks like to me in Deanna's cap.

Any takers or disenters?
    I'm responding....I agree about the light on the tops of the shrubs, but I'm clueless as to what it means.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2661330;
    One would never have that much of a difference of the hairline in the back, or with the widow's peak. This is a major difference, especially for a final rose ceremony.

The one who brought this up may have given us a clue as to the "crazy" FRC! It may have been on two different days, unless one is publicity photos and the other the actual FRC.
    "crazy ending"
    twist to the ending

In reading around on different boards and trying to pay attention to people who say that they live in Georgia, I have been unable to find anybody who claims to know the ending. However, these phrases have popped up. When I read Blondie's statement, I thought of what I had read and remembered that I had filed it away as different from the "shocking" that we usually get.
    Before this, I kept thinking,"What could happen? F2 comes first, then F1. We celebrate, and it's over.".....maybe not.

Again, nobody has said they know the ending, but they think it may have a "crazy" type ending.

I was asked what I meant when I stated a widow's peak on a man. What I am referring to is the v-shaped point between the top side of the head and ear. It is the v-shaped point that sticks out and sometimes is shaved off to provide a straight line from the top side of the head down along the ear.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2661281;
    Yes, it's one thing to have stubble. It's an entirely different matter to have your sideburn differ that much in thickness. One photo really makes the sideburn look as if it was trimmed/thinned which is why I think the clarity of the two scs are unequal.
    If his sideburns are trimmed in one shot compared to another, the trimmed one must be later.
    Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2661285;
    The sky would not have be light blue as we see in Deanna's photo if it is dusk. It would be purplish. Also, if it's at or near sunset, there is no way that the sky would be that blue in the southeast. In August, the sun will set slightly to the northwest. The sky to the southeast is blue (left in Deanna's SC).
    But if the sun didn't quite yet go behind the horizon, just behind the hills, not yet set, I think the shadows match.

Malibu is at 34 degrees north. That far north, the sun never even sets directly west. It's always somewhat south of west, varying by time of year. Only in the tropics is it possible for the sun to set in the due west.

But I was really more interested in the shadow. It matches DeAnna's FRC pic. That's what I needed. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2661290;
    Thank you BlondieGal...you're the best! Very clear pic too!

He looks clean shaven to me....what does everyone else think?
    As I believe the sitting pic is at night, after the FRC, or at least after half of it, then he must have shaved since letting F2 go. (If he really is more freshly shaved.)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2661295;
    I think this photo could just be of brad BEFORE either of the girls gets there and it's overcast so it looks darker. The shadows aren't super pronounced, and often times the caps are dark. If you lighten the picture it doesn't show much of Brad in shadow. I think it's entirely possible this is just him sitting down waiting for girl #1 to arrive, simple as that.
    The sitting pic is at night.
    1) The carriage lamp is clearly lit. (It would have to be really dark for quite a while before photo sensor lamps would go on. Overcast wouldn't do it.)
    2) There is no shadow or directionality of the light on Brad. That says multidirection, diffuse artificial light. Look closely. There are multiple very faint shadows of Brad's head on both of his shoulders.
    3) The plants in the background are dark. It can't be daytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2661300;
    As a matter of fact I thought it interesting that during the first episode Chris made it a point to tell Brad that he had until sun-up/morning to make his decision on the first 15. Why?
    Because the first episode's cocktail party is always at night. They couldn't give him until sundown. Many bachelors and bachelorettes have complained about the first night. Being too short. Having to make a decision without even talking to all of the bachelorettes. Fleiss gave Brad more time. Until sunrise. The sun had nothing to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006
    :Wanted to add these, since it was part of a great post by valen over at jokers...

(snip)

**Notice how much more stubble Brad has on his face in the 2nd SC.
    Notice how much clearer the second picture is? Look at his eyes, his eyebrows. The first pic is blurry, so perhaps the stubble is there, but not in focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal
    This is strange ~ the back of the hair is cut differently in the two photos. Back of hair ~ The bottom one is rounded and the top one is more straight across and longer! I notice these things because I cut my husband's hair. I also agree about the sideburns ~ there is something odd about it too ~ maybe like it is not quite the same either. My husband just noticed that Brad's side widow's peak is more pronounced in the bottom picture too. Has to be two different days.
    It's also two different sides of his face, in two different lighting angles and intensities.

In the second his sideburns look scruffier, but in the first, his hair looks longer in the back. Both of those thing can't be true. I think it's just variance from one side of his face to another.

I just can't bring myself to believe that they delayed the second half of the FRC by a whole day. Hours yes, next day no. We'll know if Fleiss releases nighttime FRC pics (with DeAnna). Then it was just a delay of hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2661311;
    Calypso was it you or maybe Zinnia who posted that after sunset, darkness starts from the ground up. While the photo with Brad sitting seems to be dark, could it still be still prior to the FRC photo after the sun had set?
    Much too dark. It has to be afterwards! (FRC delay.)
    Quote Originally Posted by lolakate;2661312;
    Are we sure that both of these are Brad and one not Chad because in the meet the parents pictures there hair is cute very similiar to each other even side burns I noticed anyone else notice this?
    The twins are not that simular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;2661323;
    I said it, but Zinnia may have, too. I think Brad sitting on the ground is between the F2 and F1. It's darker the closer you get to the ground. I highly doubt that any of the FRC takes place early in the morning before sunrise. None of the caps supports that. Nothing Brad said bears out that he's left in the end with the ring and the rose. We may never see this cap as I don't think they make TB stand the whole time after the F2 leaves and the F1 arrives. Sitting down may be completely normal. I think this is a drama only cap.
    I'm thinking that the sitting pic is after both of the FRC pics. (At night.) The F1's FRC was delayed for some reason.

The bachelor has to give a post-F2 private interview before F1's arrival. (Andy choked up in his following Bevin's departure.)
    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2661396;
    If we go by the pictures where Brad is clean shaven with DeAnna and has stubble with Jenni therfore Jenni comes last.
    How can we explain the picture of him sitting in the dark clean shaven?
    Light angles and intensity. Camera focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvinrealtv;2661421;
    I agree and think the rose is slanted. I think it was something that was not thought about for sleuthers, and it is awkward for Brad to pick up with Jenni and perfect to pick up with Deanna.
    I agree too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2661406;
    TWO DIFFERENT ROSES?

Has anyone commented yet that the two pictures of the final rose on the pedestal looks like 2 different roses... one is more full blown and the other has different leaves...

If this hasn't been discussed already, maybe somebody could post those two pics.... and we could compare and try to figure out WHY?
    I was posting about that yesterday. I came to no conclusion. Perhaps because of the FRC delay, they had to swap out the rose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2661480;
    Does he not see DeAnna yet in the first pic and see Jenni in the second pic...or does he see both and has come to a resolution about DeAnna, but is still questioning Jenni.
    He has to see DeAnna. She's on the path right in front of him. Jenni is wherever Chris separates from her. Further away. She may not yet been seen by Brad (and vice versa).
    No one ever responds to this and I would really like to know if anyone has an answer. If it is true that Deanna is there when it is cloudy or overcast, how is it that the tops of the shrubs are also not overcast? They appear to be reflecting the same amount of light as in Jenni's caps.

But, if the sun is low in the sky, it will still cast light over the tops of the shrubs but shade over the most of the grass. That's what it looks like to me in Deanna's cap.

Any takers or disenters?
    I've been saying the sun is lower in DeAnna's pic for days.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 11-11-2007 at 09:15 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

Any takers or disenters?
    You are correct, I have never gotten an answer from those who say it is overcast, which are typically Jenni supporters. How can it be overcast everywhere except the tops of the shrubs?

FORT Fan

There are mountains on the right of the screen and when the suns lowers behind them, the light on the ground disappears leaving only the top of the sun which has not slipped below the mountains to shine on objects that are on the same level.

Any takers or disenters?
    ITA. Cape, Zinnia and Calypso to name a few have been saying that DeAnna's FRC is definitely after sunset and not when it's cloudy. They have me convinced and not just because it's in favor of DeAnna.What you are saying just confirms it even more.

FORT Newbie

Is it possible that DD and Brad have the background photoshopped around them to confuse us? I clearly see the lantern glowing yet it appears to be daylight. If this has already been discussed I appologize.

BTW.. you guys are great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by way2interested;2661559;
    Is it possible that DD and Brad have the background photoshopped around them to confuse us? I clearly see the lantern glowing yet it appears to be daylight. If this has already been discussed I appologize.

BTW.. you guys are great!!!
    That's too high-tech. I don't give Fleiss that much credit.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?