Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2658307;
    I honestly have no idea what time DeAnna got there - she could have been earlier in the day -- but for those who missed my picture - this is the scientific data taht shows the shadows as they would have been on Aug 24 (and the days surrounding it) for the latitude and longitude of the FRC location...

Simplechef - I admire your dedication to Jenni and that you objectively looked at the data - and posted it anyway when it didn't show what you wanted...

to me shadows be darned and everything else -

the biggest thing to me is that if Brad proposes and drops to one knee - Jenni would be squinting into the sun - and even if she was looking down at Brad it would still make her squint - Fleiss made that mistake once before by putting the F1 (Ian) on the other side based on the belief there would be no proposal and was shocked - I don't think he would do it again...

I also think that the F2 girl backs out...and I don't think it is before and I don't think F1 becomes it by default - I think the F2 girl realizes they are not right for each other - that she has different plans for her life (maybe acting or maybe staying with her family in Newnan) and she tells him...and what is so awesome about the ending becomes this...

everyone is happy...that is why he edited both F2 to be such great girls...b/c they both really are and the fan base of the F2 will be proud of her and happy for her and realize F1 really was the best decision for Brad....
    With DeAnna being so upfront and honest with Brad, and declaring her love for him. I doubt very much we see her back out to stay with her family in Newnan. JMHO

The roses look different. Where are the leaves on the limp rose?

Jump in here and tell me I'm wrong, but I keep looking at the vines behind the two girls as they enter the FRC. We have discussed the morning glories behind Jenni. The other flowers appear to be bouganvilla. Bouganvilla keeps it's color all night long. The flowers are more like colored leaves than actual flowers that open and close. When they are old, they fade and turn a beige color.

First do you think this is the same wall of vines behind each of the girls? I realize that in the Deanna shot we have more flowers in the foreground, but just look at the back wall of vines.

Okay, if they are the same wall of vines, something is missing from Deanna's background and that is morning glories that would close in the evening.

I couldn't help but notice that her background was shot out of focus and wondered if the reason was to obscure the missing purple morning glories.

Let me add a couple of closer shots. Be right back.

Last edited by glowgirl; 11-09-2007 at 09:31 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2658945;
    Remember the shadow of Jerry's hair at the FRC.

No good cut and dried stuff. Less fun for sluething when you get into opinion.
    Don't forget the back of Ian's ear. That was awesome that we got that. Ah yes, the good old days.

FORT Fan

yes, they do look like the same vines.......

i dont know who comes first and I am not in a particular "camp"

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2658982;

Jump in here and tell me I'm wrong, but I keep looking at the vines behind the two girls as they enter the FRC. We have discussed the morning glories behind Jenni. The other flowers appear to be bouganvilla. Bouganvilla keeps it's color all night long. The flowers are more like colored leaves than actual flowers that open and close. When they are old, they fade and turn a beige color.

First do you think this is the same wall of vines behind each of the girls? I realize that in the Deanna shot we have more flowers in the foreground, but just look at the back wall of vines.

Okay, if they are the same wall of vines, something is missing from Deanna's background and that is morning glories that would close in the evening.

I couldn't help but notice that her background was shot out of focus and wondered if the reason was to obscure the missing purple morning glories.

This may help with placement.

Jenni appears to have come down the steps that are in the right side of this photo. I believe the vine is the same.

Deanna is walking past an arrangement that is on the same terrace the aisle is on.

Is that understandable? Not sure if I made it clear to anyone but me.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2658982;

Are you sure those are morning glories, and not purple trumpet vines?

FORT Fogey

Also, here's a glimpse of the roses from the FRC.

I also wanted to say that the bouganveillea are the sprays of red towards the back and sides. I don't think that is bouganveillea in the hedge with the purple flowers.

FORT Newbie

In the FRC of Jenni there is a white image in the left upper corner possibly a boat. In Deanna's the image is between Brad and Deanna. If this is a boat what direction is it traveling? Left to Right?

Has Jenni's online resume been posted here yet? If not, is it okay to post the link?
    Last edited by Bet2Win; 11-09-2007 at 10:11 PM.

FORT Newbie

Can't the purple flowers be "four o'clocks"? They look like it to me, and they bloom at guess what, four o'clock. I think I am too new to post a link but if you google four o'clocks, or pm me and I can give you a link. They look the same.