Page 15 of 395 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

That is definitely not Andy. His waist was way smaller vs his chest and from the side he looked weird (his chest looked weird from the front too - always like he was really holding his breath or something). Thanks glowgirl for the pics The straps on the top are definitely thicker, and the 3 bikinis is what makes me think this is an F2 pic. It looks like they're having a good time sailing too.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2633317;
    This is totally off topic so forgive me but Jammie....what is your avatar? I have been looking and looking and cannot make it out? Tell me to mind my own business but i was just curious.
    That's my yorkie, Timber
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

I think that Brad is so much more appealing because he IS being honest about why he is on the show and what he wants from the show. Andy, well, I always thought that he was not being honest at all. I just meant that they have similar body types but they are nothing alike when it comes to their personality.

So since we can't find the beach and we can't find the hot tub, we just have 3 bathing suits.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2633373;
    Here is the Extra photo.

And the beach again.

It's not Andy, but I know why you ask. I keep seeing him when I look at this too.

The one thing I do see is that straps around the neck on Bettina's suit are different than the string ones on the boat date.

Did Sheena go on the group beach date? And, did she get alone time on the beach with Brad?

That isn't the same suit that Sheena wore on the beach group date. Sheena's was more green and the sides were not nearly as exposing (I guess you would say) as the one of Brad and Bettina on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2633433;
    That isn't the same suit that Sheena wore on the beach group date. Sheena's was more green and the sides were not nearly as exposing (I guess you would say) as the one of Brad and Bettina on the beach.
    Thanks. Now my question is who is the woman in the pic with Brad at the Beach, where you see the camera-person and another woman walking on the beach SC #39? The pic is blurred but you can see a frontal view of the woman. The woman's features even blurred doesn't look like Bettina to me. It also looks like the same two people that are in the Beach/rock SC.

The blurred one with Brad and the woman and you can clearly see the camera man? I believe that one is Sheena and Brad.

It may be Lindsey as well - I can't find the sc you are mentioning tho

If it is the one with camera man - Sheena
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2633335;
    Well now just to throw another log on the fire.... How about that article that interviewed DeAnna's aunt? The aunt said that DeAnna had been gone for nine weeks. What we all did was automatically dismissed it as an error on her part since it usually only takes not more and sometimes less than 8 weeks to film the whole thing.
    Had forgotten about that. Good point!