Page 13 of 395 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2633215;
    I am WAAAAAAAYYY behind here, but I wanted to bring this back up and say that I don't think this inverted photo is conclusive proof of this being a 3rd suit. (Pretty cool though - good job and good idea). The only way the stripes would show up is if they were visible in the photo to begin with. I think it's possible that this suit DOES have stripes, but the photo is unfocused enough and far enough away that you can't pick them up. The other photo on the boat is pretty close-up and very sharp.

I'm not saying it that the 2 suits are the same one. It's very possible that the one on the beach is a solid color. But I'm not convinced that that photo is detailed enough to prove it to us.

Look at the ties around the neck in the two suits. The boat has string ties and the beach shot shows thicker straps around the neck.

I still say the beach suit is brown against Brad's black suit, but the ties are what have me convinced it is two different suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2633270;
    That's the thing, riley. It COULD be F2 at the FRC ceremony. It could be the girl he doesn't choose. Or it could be F1. Who knows?
    This is totally off topic so forgive me but Jammie....what is your avatar? I have been looking and looking and cannot make it out? Tell me to mind my own business but i was just curious.

Can someone post a pic that we KNOW is Brad from the side and back next to the one of the beach with the brown swimsuit girl please? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2633323;
    Can someone post a pic that we KNOW is Brad from the side and back next to the one of the beach with the brown swimsuit girl please? Thank you!

I'll look for one. I want to anyway. It really doesn't look that much like him from that angle, does it.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2633325;
    I'll look for one. I want to anyway. It really doesn't look that much like him from that angle, does it.
    See this is the thing I could have sworn Bevin wore that suit last year but then Bevin & Bettina have very similar body types.

Someone ask Bevin if she has that suit is the next step. lol

Having trouble loading these, but here is one of him from the back. I'll keep trying.

Looks like him!
    Last edited by glowgirl; 10-27-2007 at 10:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2633125;
    I've think that was rumored in the beginning of the series, everyone was wondering why the taping was taking so long i.e. his return to Texas was longer then the normal time taken for filming.

My take, after letting F2 go, the person he wanted for F1 wanted more time to get to know him better. They spend a couple weeks together (that's the time span I remember Brad taking longer.) Came back and did the FRC for F1.

That would explain some of the extra pictures. Just a thought.
    Well now just to throw another log on the fire.... How about that article that interviewed DeAnna's aunt? The aunt said that DeAnna had been gone for nine weeks. What we all did was automatically dismissed it as an error on her part since it usually only takes not more and sometimes less than 8 weeks to film the whole thing.

Hi - a lurker Beeleever - asked me to post these pictures for her b/c she doesn't have enough posts yet...

I tried to answer her in a pm about them but the pesky low limit of pms for a new poster got in the way!!

anyway - they are of malibu as Brad is moving into the beach house...my question is - do they give us any clue about where the beach house is - could we see how close it is to the FRC location or el matador?

Thanks Glow! What about the one from Extra on the sc only pages? The one that has him shirtless. I still say that is NOT a pic of Brad and Bettina but Andy and Bevin from last season. I too think that Bevin had a brown suit just like that one and I really have a hard time picturing Bettina in a thong suit with her being as shy and reserved as she is around the cameras.

Brads house sits up on a cliff - not down on the beach

The Polaroid House - where the 1st group date was - is right on the beach
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON