Page 11 of 395 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2632941;
    I wonder................. it has been rumored that Brad asked for more time before the end of filming - could it possibly be that the 2 pictures in question - him on the beach with the blond - and him on the beach/walking out of the surf - just could have been a last chance type of thing............

OR is there any proof out there otherwise??

Hmmmm...something's not adding up. Brad said in an interview that his choice, once it got to F2, was easy. Now there's a rumor he needed more time?

I want the truth!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

[QUOTE=2observe;2632823;]
    Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2632398;

Better still, who has Brad's attention among all the women??? Betiina.
    Has anyone rewatched this? Maybe she had his attention because she was talking at the time.

Hmmmm...something's not adding up. Brad said in an interview that his choice, once it got to F2, was easy. Now there's a rumor he needed more time?
    Interesting - This makes me wonder if he had a really hard time saying goodbye to F3

FORT Regular

brad alsp said that he did not cry at FRC, so who do you guys think based on this that f3 was harder than f2 would be f2? imo i think that if he took Bettina and Deanna to f2 than Deanna would be F1, but if Jenni makes f2 I believe no matter who is against her she would be f1. We still haveno conclusive proof who f2 are.

This was just mentioned briefly yesterday but it does make you wonder. Does some one leave on there own.

All of you know I am a Bettina fan no doubt about it.
    Something that struck me in a VO that makes no sense is Bettina saying & they want you to think it is Solisa but if you listen you can hear the split & teh voice changes.
    Bettinas voice says everything is moving too quickly or so quickly & then you hear I don't knwo how I am going to tell him yet. Now it could be about the divorce or it could be after her hottub date which we know takes place here soon, does she pull out at f3??
    We know something is up. WE also hear Brad say he was not expecting that at all.
    WE also know that we have never had some one return after leaving. Is that why we may have an extension & the only reason that the person returns is because Brad wants them too.
    I know out of the box thinking but something to think about. Extension of filming to get back on track???
    I agree something strange happens or happened. It's not all Fless Fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2633086;

I want the truth!
    I've think that was rumored in the beginning of the series, everyone was wondering why the taping was taking so long i.e. his return to Texas was longer then the normal time taken for filming.

My take, after letting F2 go, the person he wanted for F1 wanted more time to get to know him better. They spend a couple weeks together (that's the time span I remember Brad taking longer.) Came back and did the FRC for F1.

That would explain some of the extra pictures. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2633086;

I want the truth!
    I've think that was rumored in the beginning of the series, everyone was wondering why the taping was taking so long i.e. his return to Texas was longer then the normal time taken for filming.

My take, after letting F2 go, the person he wanted for F1 wanted more time to get to know him better. They spend a couple weeks together (that's the time span I remember Brad taking longer.) Came back and did the FRC for F1.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2633012;
    I dunno...I just disagree..those could be Bettina's hands. The thumb looks similar to me. And I could see her painting them pink too.

Thank you!! I haven't comeout & said it but I have been thinking it for a bit now. But I am so biased as far as Bettina goes that my eyes maybe decieving me.. I think it is a strong possability for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2633125;

yeh Riley & we know who that maybe giving the last show on Monday nite.

where did the rumor come from that he wanted more time?

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2633133;
    where did the rumor come from that he wanted more time?
    It wasn't a real rumor...only speculation on the thread when the timeline was being constructed. Apparently he arrived home a few days later than we thought he would, and that coupled with his statement about filming ending around Labor Day, turned this speculation into rumor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)