Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

i dont think its possible for Jenni to be in the middle because her shoulders are at an angle and if she was in the middle her shoulders should be straight. It makes sense to me but im sure somebody will find away to disagree with me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2643743;
    Looking a dinner screencaps of Bettina and Brad, there is a problem...again. How many times can we be set up to think this relationship is troubled, before Fleiss either redeems the girl (Deanna has gone from snarky to warm and wonderful) or dismisses her.

I know that most think Bettina stays after the Cabo date. I know that we have Chad's remark to support this, but we have been shown almost no connection and lots of bad vibes, so I have doubts.

Why does almost no one here believe F2 are Jenni and Deanna. I see Bettina in the mix with most guesses as to who continues.
    thats a good question. why is it so hard to believe that jenni goes further than F3. i see more of a connection with Jenni and Brad then with Bettina and Brad

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;2643762;
    thats a good question. why is it so hard to believe that jenni goes further than F3. i see more of a connection with Jenni and Brad then with Bettina and Brad
    I think primarily because of the comment that F3 was harder than F2. No one really believes that letting go of Bettina is going to be hard for Brad, at least not from what we have seen thus far. That along with the Chad doesn't know if it is a blonde or a brunette comment.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2643779;
    I think primarily because of the comment that F3 was harder than F2. No one really believes that letting go of Bettina is going to be hard for Brad, at least not from what we have seen thus far. That along with the Chad doesn't know if it is a blonde or a brunette comment.
    I answered this over in the thoughts thread since I think it will be moved there shortly anyway....

I think on the position of the girls thread that what we need is to see where their eyes are looking - DeAnna is clearly on the left - you can see her eyes looking towards the middle - Jenni and Bettina are a little harder to tell...it is hard to see where their eyes are looking

also - just b/c someone is in the middle does not mean Brad is directly in front of them - they could be standing in someway other than a straight line...or Brad could be off center

Jenni tends to have a very posed stance - like a model would stand (that is not a dig just the way I see that Jenni presents herself) and so her shoulders are not always facing front even when that is where she is looking...

we really need a good shot of their eyes to tell where they are standing...

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2643673;
    SOMETHING thing that I think has HUGE significance....
    Editors in the beginning switched the limo order to put Jade as the last one out. WHY??
    I think it is because of the question she asked "Do you believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?"
    And Brad's answer was " I do now." Supposedly, we could have been led to believe that he fell in love at first sight with Jade but we know THAT didn't happen.
    Then, they put her last so that the SIGNIFICANT comment could have applied to any of ALL of the girls. This is important to me, because the editors figured that it had significance enough to mess with it. When they made that editing choice, they KNEW there was something significant. They were choosing to highlight it in a subtle way.
    Brad obviously fell in love "at first sight".... with someone.
    In my opinion, he fell in love at first sight with SOMEONE who came out of the limo BEFORE Jade actually did.
    "You have to be there from the beginning to know how it ends."
    Jade was the 16th person out of the limo.
    All three in the final 3 came out of the limo before Jade did so this observation doesn't give any more clarity who F1 is. However, I DO BELIEVE that whoever F1 is, Brad fell in love with her at first sight.
    Cool Cruiser, You may be onto something here! I think it is also interesting that Jade and DeAnna had the two on one date. Brad mentions that he had a real and true connection with DeAnna, and she gets the rose. He also said that he felt that same connection on the first night that he met her. Do you remember what number DeAnna was out of the limo in the first night's meeting? I need to check that out again. Anyway, I like your thinking on this one.

What is the significance of where the ladies are standing.

Were Bevin and Tessa on the ends?

Moana and Sarah?

Krisily & Sarah? I thought Krisily was in the middle

Mary and Tara?

So, the conclusion is that the middle girl gets sent home??

FORT Regular

Do you remember what number DeAnna was out of the limo in the first night's meeting? I need to check that out again. Anyway, I like your thinking on this one.[/QUOTE]

Sheena - #1
    Jenni - #2
    Bettina - #5
    Deanna - #11

Seems interesting the order they came out of the limo - maybe something to that????

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;2643757;
    i dont think its possible for Jenni to be in the middle because her shoulders are at an angle and if she was in the middle her shoulders should be straight. It makes sense to me but im sure somebody will find away to disagree with me. lol
    Honestly, I don't believe we can garner any evidence as to who is standing where ... unless we are given a sc showing all three of them, not individual shots ... and whala we'd already have our answer ... which IMO really wouldn't answer the question since it's been proven that F1, F2 & F3 could stand just about anywhere.

This is the F3 ... They will be filmed from every angle ~ there is no way to determine if their pictures where shot from the same camera.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2643783;
    I answered this over in the thoughts thread since I think it will be moved there shortly anyway....

I think on the position of the girls thread that what we need is to see where their eyes are looking - DeAnna is clearly on the left - you can see her eyes looking towards the middle - Jenni and Bettina are a little harder to tell...it is hard to see where their eyes are looking

also - just b/c someone is in the middle does not mean Brad is directly in front of them - they could be standing in someway other than a straight line...or Brad could be off center

Jenni tends to have a very posed stance - like a model would stand (that is not a dig just the way I see that Jenni presents herself) and so her shoulders are not always facing front even when that is where she is looking...

we really need a good shot of their eyes to tell where they are standing...
    If look at the ocean in the background and think of it as a puzzle, DeAnna and Jennie are definitely next to each other, the line of the ocean and coloring matches.

So this is what we have:

Hands to identify - F2 hands that appear to most to be Deanna's

Chad's comment about blonde or brunette leading us to believe Bettina stays

Brad saying F3 was most difficult

Where is the F3 comment in an interview? Would like to listen. Thanks!

Don't think the middle thing has always held the answer.