Page 1 of 354 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

The first 'Thoughts & Comments' thread was getting a bit unwieldy, so let's continue here.

Hey Sleuthers ~

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general go here so we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis' thread as much on topic as possible in trying to figure out the elimination order of the girls.

Thanks.

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

INTHEBLIND- I don't like that ending (let's see what the future holds) ..even though, in all honesty it IS the most realistic ending LOL

bettina was with her ex for 5 years and was married to him for 1

she said that she was too young and didn't really know him...and has admitted she does not think you can decide in the short amount of time on the show that you are ready to marry

which begs the question - is that fair to Brad? He came on the how hoping to fall in love and find a wife...she knows the premise of the show is to get engaged at the end...did she come on the show for the right reasons?

In regards to posts about the ending maybe being Bettina as F1, and declining a proposal because it is too soon (though still staying with him), I am wondering that too, now. I am also liking Bettina more and more. Her comment about Jenni was harsh, but I'm not disliking her for it. Jenni's "connection" (drink ) is almost too over the top; makes me think she is being set up for a big fall. The insider comment posted I forget where on the forum here saying that Jenni was totally different when the cameras weren't there, I think might have something to it, and that the other girls are not just jealous. I want to think she is sweet as she comes across as, but just too insincere a vibe from her.

Hillary just strikes me as too competitive and into it, to just throw in the towel. I have to think her exit is at the RC. Still suspect a major hatchet job in the editing with her.

If it weren't for the fact that there is no evidence of her staying after next week and she is just too UTR, I'd almost see Kristy getting a little bit of a Tessa edit. I figured she would stay this time, watching the way he wiped her tears and the look on his face; his comments that maybe he is too rough around the edges for her and she is such a lady leads ya to think he might want to "win" her.

I'm ambivalent about DeAnna right now. Beautiful girl, lovely voice, seems mature in some ways, but also stikes me as cold, a little too harsh, seeing more cattiness.

well Cape they kept her pretty much hid her tonight again.
    Brad has talked about being in a 4 year relationship that went south too.
    There still casting doubt & given the last two interviews from Brad I am still betting on Betts as final one. He saw a small flaw tonight & he heard also the comments made about Betts because she is divorced.

I'm still good with Betts & will see what happens next week with the date & connection & what ABC fillls us with.

I don't care for Bettina much after tonight. now It hink she is getting F3 edit. ( of course that could change ). she is telling the girls somthing like" you can't know in such a short time if someone is the right one, but yet , SHE is fallling in love. Makes no sense.

Okay...I am calmer. I thought of one more thing and when I told Spencer and Trevor what is was they let me come back to the computer. Jenni was perfectly honest with him last week about her career, etc., and he still is very into her. That's all and the guys said I have to apologize for my flipping out, so ladies I am sorry. Please forgive me....I feel like I am personally involved here.

My thoughts and comments in general are that Fleiss broke my show! :nono Yes, I watch to sleuth and all of that, but I also watch to see romance (even if I can assume it won't last in the real world..). I don't know who told Fleiss that his FEMALE viewers love watching cat fights, but they're wrong. I HATE that aspect of this show. Blech.

As for where things stand, this season is just all over the place, edit-wise. It's making my head spin. I just didn't enjoy this episode.

My conclusion - the only one they're showing (or letting us see) any genuine emotion with is Jenni.

With Deanna's date, she and Brad seemed to be going through the motions, but since the racetrack 'moment', I haven't felt anything. Of course, they edited the date all to heck, so all we saw was 'sniping, sniping, sniping'.. uncomfortable moment.. real connection.. Deanna gets the rose and boom, let's make out. They seemed to be enjoying it, but I might as well have been watching a commercial for a hot tub - they gave us nothing to let us feel anything they were feeling. This is coming from someone who likes Deanna, despite the 'honesty' issues.

They're continuing to edit Deanna as snarky. I won't say mean, because I don't think that's where it comes from. I know people like her and it's brutal honesty, I think. Which comes across as impatience, interrupting, etc. with the other girls (which could also be interpreted as rude, but hey. LOL. With this group, she fits right in..). Even so, even trying to understand why she's carrying herself that way... the edit we're getting of her makes me kind of irritated at HER too.

Bettina's edit shocked me to no end. I really, really get the vibe that they're making her come across as a bit... stalkerish? after this episode? Am I the only one that saw that? It was all "I love him" and "I mean it" during the comedy club and.. I dunno, I really got that vibe with the PI where she starts to cry... when I rewatch I can probably explain that feeling more clearly.

Other than the Brad specific moments, Bettina is showing more backbone, but not really in a good way, IMO. Calling Jenni a liar and a slut? Hooo boy. And she really went after Jenni when they confronted her about the kiss.

Jenni? Jenni is the only one who hasn't been slashed to ribbons and even then, they show her laughing and giggling more than anything else.

If this is what we have in store for the rest of the season I may wind up fast forwarding through it. I've never done that before.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2614333;
    Okay...I am calmer. I thought of one more thing and when I told Spencer and Trevor what is was they let me come back to the computer. Jenni was perfectly honest with him last week about her career, etc., and he still is very into her. That's all and the guys said I have to apologize for my flipping out, so ladies I am sorry. Please forgive me....I feel like I am personally involved here.
    LOL- that's okay, Becca! I know what you mean about getting too involved. Last season, I was pacing as the first limo pulled up during the FRC. That's something I do when I'm watching the final minute of a Final Four game... not the Bachelor... so don't feel badly!

Also, I loved how he noted that it really stuck with him how she told him she wanted him to fall in love with her at the circus.

Some people are questioning her reasons for being there, but I think her correcting herself about being the last girl to being the one he falls in love with as well as the fact that she saved all the roses she's gotten... I think she's genuine.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It almost never fails. By the F6 I end up hating all of them (except Chris) for different reasons. By the time we're down to F3 I'll hate two of them more and one just slightly less, but of course that person will be voted off. Bettina is falling in love with Millionaire boy too soon. Jenni probably just wants an acting career and considers this gig her big audition. DeAnna just completely ughh. Maybe Sheena will win! I may actually semi-like a "winner" if she makes it. Of course then I'll start feeling sorry for her for not coming in second and being stuck with the TV boyfriend...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV