Page 9 of 354 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2614776;
    I was disappointed too. I don't find any of them particularly compelling and I have never thought Brad was sexy or handsome.

Jenni is shining brightly right now and I spent a fair amount of time looking at her hands. Give those nails a weeks growth and some pink polish and voila. Seriously, I have been convinced DeDe is the winner if we are sure those hands are indeed F1 and not F2. Can someone tell me why we are sure those pink nails are on his chosen? I try to keep up but things move quickly.
    the sesasoned sleuthers will tell you that whenever we have a handshot like this it is always the winner (eg Jen and Lorenzo)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2614789;
    the sesasoned sleuthers will tell you that whenever we have a handshot like this it is always the winner (eg Jen and Lorenzo)
    Not neccessarily. Someone just yesturday found pictures of the F2's hands in Meredith's season in the season preview. So it can happen that way, where the F2's hands are shown, not the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2614793;
    Not neccessarily. Someone just yesturday found pictures of the F2's hands in Meredith's season in the season preview. So it can happen that way, where the F2's hands are shown, not the F1.
    I believe the Bachelorette seasons are different than the Bachelor seasons, which have all been done basically the same way, except with last year and Tessa being on the right to get the good sunlight angles. I can't explain it, but the Bachelorette seasons are just edited differently than the Bachelor. As far as the Bachelor goes, all screen caps of FRC hands, to date, have been those of the F1.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2614793;

I tend to think that we are seeing the F2's hands as well. This is the argument I've been getting whenever I bring up that I think DeeDee will not be the winner. At this point I dont' see a 'winner' in the bunch anyway......Although I am leaning towards Jenni, DeeDee and Bettina in the F3 with Jenni and Dee F2 - Jenni the winner.

“The general consensus seems to be DeAnna/Bettina for F2, but we know Jenni makes it to F3. Is there concrete proof that it isn't DeAnna/Jenni or Bettina/Jenni? Thanks.”

When I posed this question last week, the overwhelming response was that it would be a brunette/blonde final 2 and that DeAnna would be the brunette. But based on last night’s show, if it is indeed a brunette/blonde F2, I am not so sure that brunette will be DeAnna.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robzgal;2614458;
    Okay,

I am such a newcomer and have tried to pick up the lingo. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, But when I see Jenni and Brad together I get goosbumps. I just don't see it with any of the other women. His kisses are sincere and passionate. His voice is tender and longing. I don't know, maybe I'm a fool. Maybe you all know something I don't, and I don't know if I could handle a "sorry, Jenni doesn't make it to the final." He seems like he's just "experimenting" when he kisses the other women. Melodie
    , Melodie!!!

Great observations- I feel the same way. I'm really hoping our instincts aren't wrong about them-- the last time I was wrong was with Matt and Meredith and I felt so awful for him. I think Brad & Jenni are so cute together and I don't want her jumping off any buildings if he doesn't choose her!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614487;
    The vibe that I got was that this guy is into work more than into love. Now, I know that it is in the nature of man to work and to think work, but this guy is supposedly in the middle of a highly publicized albeit clandestine courtship which we are being led to believe is somewhere on the road to marriage. We are supposed to want to believe that he is just chomping at the bit to be able to spend time with her, yada, yada. Unless he picks DeAnna who also tends bar and could work beside him, I don't see how he is going to work and spend time with the chosen both.
    IMO the careers of the F3 will fit in nicely into Brad's work life. Both Bettina & DeAnna are realtors and that usually requires a lot of evening work to show houses around to clients. Jenni, as a cheerleader has to travel around a lot and that would leave him plenty of time to work when she is away. When she isn't working, she'd be free to adjust to his schedule.

Also he said he couldn't take any more time off for a vacation when the show ends since he was away so long to do the show, but that it wouldn't be a problem since he then could spend all his free time with her anyway. This seems to imply he expects her to be moving to Austin. (The big problem of course will be to see if this ever happens ....thinking of Tessa as an example.) He has made it pretty clear to all the girls that he is a workaholic - its not like he hasn't warned them.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2614801;
    “The general consensus seems to be DeAnna/Bettina for F2, but we know Jenni makes it to F3. Is there concrete proof that it isn't DeAnna/Jenni or Bettina/Jenni? Thanks.”

When I posed this question last week, the overwhelming response was that it would be a brunette/blonde final 2 and that DeAnna would be the brunette. But based on last night’s show, if it is indeed a brunette/blonde F2, I am not so sure that brunette will be DeAnna.
    NYGal, I was wondering that same thing. After last night's episode, it really appears that it will be a DeAnna/Jenni F2. Brad and Bettina haven't even kissed yet, so I find it hard to believe at this point that she's making it to the F2. Even before they showed the previews for next week, I've been thinking that it really does seem that Bettina is more into Brad than he is into her. I feel like she is getting a F3 edit (much like Danielle's).

However, I'm not the sleuther that some of the others are, so maybe they have some concrete evidence - I'm just going by my gut at this point.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614467;
    Why did Fleiss tell us that Hillary is leaving...he has NEVER done this before

something is just not right with this...but what?

Will we see Hillary come back at some point like Trish did?

I just feel like there has to be more to this than what we are seeing - what do you all think?
    Funny thing is I didn't think twice about them saying that, but my husband, who was only listening to the show, pointed it out and asked me if they'd ever done that.

I wonder if you're on to something! Boy, I hope there's not another Trish. Someone mentioned her within the last week and she appeared in a dream of mine-- YIKES!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2614806;
    IMO the careers of the F3 will fit in nicely into Brad's work life. Both Bettina & DeAnna are realtors and that usually requires a lot of evening work to show houses around to clients. Jenni, as a cheerleader has to travel around a lot and that would leave him plenty of time to work when she is away. When she isn't working, she'd be free to adjust to his schedule. .....
    With all due respect, cheerleading is not a career.