Page 8 of 354 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2614690;
    yes it was funny because it has happened to us all and no because she could have been hurt and I hope she wasn't hurt. However, that is the same dress she is wearing where she is crying in the limo and that is why I think she goes home this next time around, leaving Kristy for another week..."the to refined one" as Brad put it.
    No, the dress she's wearing when she's crying in the limo is red, shiny with straps, the dress she's wearing when she slides down the last set of steps on her butt is strapless and coral colored. Sheena will be around past next week.

I felt SO bad for her, particularly since the camera followed her from the top for this dramatic entrance, so romantic, *swoon* and then SPLAT.

*ahem* Brad really does have to keep on his toes this season, if the girls aren't crying, they're falling down. Maybe they should all have elbow pads, knee pads and helmets on at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by NJGranny09;2614691;
    I wondered if DeAnna's questionable edit could have something to do with Brad's conversation with Kristy last night. He said (paraphrasing) that he wondered if she wasn't too much of a lady for him. Then in a voice over he admitted that he was a little rough around the edges. I'm wondering whether they are actually showing DeAnna as rough around the edges, but that might be something he would like.
    Yes, I agree with this. Welcome to the FORT NJGranny!
    Ain't Love Grand!

secret said ( in the DeAnna thread):
    I definitely need to watch again, but right now this season the girls are getting put through the ringer so it was hard walking away from last night feeling great about any of them.
    This is one of the reasons that I'm feeling so lukewarm about this season. Brad seems nice enough but I'm also getting the feeling that he is sort of "meh" about his experience as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2614690;
    yes it was funny because it has happened to us all and no because she could have been hurt and I hope she wasn't hurt. However, that is the same dress she is wearing where she is crying in the limo and that is why I think she goes home this next time around, leaving Kristy for another week..."the to refined one" as Brad put it.
    her dress for the date with Brad is strapless, the dress during her rejection is similar in colour but not strapless.

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2614611;
    You know, there is some psycho over at the ABC forums who is proclaiming how gorgeous Hillary is every five seconds who keeps talking about how she is off the show next week and how the rest of it isn't worth watching. Maybe it's a random psychotic person...but I somehow think this person knows Hillary with the amount of posts and threads they've started about her and yes, I think the reason we see her going nuts is because she doesn't get a rose at the next ceremony. A friend of mine thinks she's crying because she found out she's pregnant - LOL - now wouldn't THAT be hilarious? Okay, maybe it wouldn't...it would actually be kind of painful to watch.

Somebody over there also said Bettina will get to meet his parents, but didn't quote sources or how they know this information...hmmm. Will just have to wait and see what is speculation and what is fact. I'm not a fan of Bettina after her 'slut' comments regarding Jenni. I thought keeping the first kiss to herself was actually very classy of her.

And hello, btw...I'm a noob here.

ihavenolife, welcome to FORT.

This is the spoiler section. Anything wtih spoiler in the topic means you will find out more about the show. If you do not want to know more, change topics. If you want to know more, keep reading.

The final four are Bettina, Sheena, Jenni and DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2614714;
    her dress for the date with Brad is strapless, the dress during her rejection is similar in colour but not strapless.

thats right and thanks for remindng me.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

I can honestly say I am stumped as to who will be the F1 out of Jenni, DeAnna, and Bettina. IMO, none of the three have gotten the pristine F1 edit.

There has been many a girl questioning Jenni's motives and whether or not she is just in it to win it. This makes me think of ANTM Cycle 2 and April. April was always questioned whether or not she wanted to be a model or just wanted to win...and she got the boot. All that is really being said about Jenni and Brad's connection is that it is a strong physical one and it is clear that she is not popular in the house. I definitely think Jenni is being set up to be F3, and Brad has said that was his hardest RC, which I could see because of their instant physical connection, but she's not wife material at this point for Brad...something along those lines.

Bettina was getting a pretty good edit up until last night and the 'slut and a liar' comment about Jenni. In the previews, too, it doesn't look like Brad is all too thrilled with Bettina's affections on their date. However, I know she will get a rose but I feel like she is being set up to be F2. Plus she kind of contradicted herself last night talking about how you can't fall in love that fast, yadda yadda and then saying later that she's in love with Brad.

I can't say that I have been impressed with DeAnna's edit with the last two episodes, however I feel that it will get better now that Jade, McCarten, and Stephy are gone. I don't necessarily see her as b*tchy, just as the kind of girl that doesn't beat around the bush or doesn't sugar-coat things. I think there was a lot that happened b/w Brad and DeAnna on their date last night that we didn't get to see and I loved it when he finally kissed her...it was muy caliente!

I think any of these three could be the F1...I guess we'll see more with next week's show, hopefully. I can't call it yet though because I'm less than impressed with all three of these girls' edits.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I was very disappointed in last night's show. I didn't like the way any of the girls acted, except Jenni who has not been my favorite through this whole show. At least she hasn't name-called, or given nasty winks of the eye, or cut in and interrupted when others are talking (as Deanna did on the date with Jade along). I , being a Bettina fan was even disappointed with her last night saying those names she did. The only thing I can think of to make what she said acceptable, is maybe Fleiss used that talk to play her down in case she is the f1.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I would like to point out also that Jenni has always been on Brad's right when doing the toasting after the RCs. To my knowledge, the F1 has never been on the Bach's right this many times or this late in the game. I don't know if it matters too much until it gets to the F4 or not, so I'll be making a note of where the girls are positioned at the next RC. DeAnna was on Brad's left last night with Bettina on the right. Those two are the only two who seem to be switching sides.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

I was disappointed too. I don't find any of them particularly compelling and I have never thought Brad was sexy or handsome.

Jenni is shining brightly right now and I spent a fair amount of time looking at her hands. Give those nails a weeks growth and some pink polish and voila. Seriously, I have been convinced DeDe is the winner if we are sure those hands are indeed F1 and not F2. Can someone tell me why we are sure those pink nails are on his chosen? I try to keep up but things move quickly.