Page 7 of 354 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Did I miss something? I never saw Bettina with her rose from the date at the pre rose ceremony party. Didn't DeAnna and Jenni have theirs in their hands? What does that mean?

Bettina got her rose on the group improv date!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2614593;
    Bettina got her rose on the group improv date!!!
    Yes she got it at the improv date, but don't the bachelorettes usually carry them around before the pre-rose ceremony. DeAnna and Jenni both had theirs. I didn't see Bettina carrying hers around.

EDA I should add I watch the show with my two daughters and niece and there is quite a bit of chatter/laughter going on, I might have completely missed it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2614595;
    Yes she got it at the improv date, but don't the bachelorettes usually carry them around before the pre-rose ceremony. DeAnna and Jenni both had theirs. I didn't see Bettina carrying hers around.

EDA I should add I watch the show with my two daughters and niece and there is quite a bit of chatter/laughter going on, I might have completely missed it.
    Bettina had it while she was on the couch questioning Jenni about it being a game versus a relationship. It was being held down beside her legs.

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2614591;
    I am finding these screencaps of Hillary very sad. I think she didn't
    get the rose and she is very upset. I can't make fun of her.
    You know, there is some psycho over at the ABC forums who is proclaiming how gorgeous Hillary is every five seconds who keeps talking about how she is off the show next week and how the rest of it isn't worth watching. Maybe it's a random psychotic person...but I somehow think this person knows Hillary with the amount of posts and threads they've started about her and yes, I think the reason we see her going nuts is because she doesn't get a rose at the next ceremony. A friend of mine thinks she's crying because she found out she's pregnant - LOL - now wouldn't THAT be hilarious? Okay, maybe it wouldn't...it would actually be kind of painful to watch.

Somebody over there also said Bettina will get to meet his parents, but didn't quote sources or how they know this information...hmmm. Will just have to wait and see what is speculation and what is fact. I'm not a fan of Bettina after her 'slut' comments regarding Jenni. I thought keeping the first kiss to herself was actually very classy of her.

And hello, btw...I'm a noob here.

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenolife;2614611;
    You know, there is some psycho over at the ABC forums who is proclaiming how gorgeous Hillary is every five seconds who keeps talking about how she is off the show next week and how the rest of it isn't worth watching. Maybe it's a random psychotic person...but I somehow think this person knows Hillary with the amount of posts and threads they've started about her and yes, I think the reason we see her going nuts is because she doesn't get a rose at the next ceremony. A friend of mine thinks she's crying because she found out she's pregnant - LOL - now wouldn't THAT be hilarious? Okay, maybe it wouldn't...it would actually be kind of painful to watch.

Somebody over there also said Bettina will get to meet his parents, but didn't quote sources or how they know this information...hmmm. Will just have to wait and see what is speculation and what is fact. I'm not a fan of Bettina after her 'slut' comments regarding Jenni. I thought keeping the first kiss to herself was actually very classy of her.

And hello, btw...I'm a noob here.
    Welcome to the FORT ihavenolife

Well I for one will be glad to see Hillary go next week. I think the f4 are Bettina,Deanna, Jenni and Kristy, with Kristy gone the following week, leaving the others as the f3 and then I am just unsure of the f2. I am thinking Jenni and Bettina with Jenni as f1. (I hope this was the right place for this)
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

I like Sheena. I always want to root for an underdog and she's my dark horse this time around. Besides i think it's funny how she trips going down the stairs to meet brad on her date. cute.
    Spin master in training

Quote Originally Posted by wonderintern;2614663;
    I like Sheena. I always want to root for an underdog and she's my dark horse this time around. Besides i think it's funny how she trips going down the stairs to meet brad on her date. cute.
    yes it was funny because it has happened to us all and no because she could have been hurt and I hope she wasn't hurt. However, that is the same dress she is wearing where she is crying in the limo and that is why I think she goes home this next time around, leaving Kristy for another week..."the to refined one" as Brad put it.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

FORT Newbie

I wondered if DeAnna's questionable edit could have something to do with Brad's conversation with Kristy last night. He said (paraphrasing) that he wondered if she wasn't too much of a lady for him. Then in a voice over he admitted that he was a little rough around the edges. I'm wondering whether they are actually showing DeAnna as rough around the edges, but that might be something he would like.