Page 6 of 354 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by robzgal;2614458;
    Okay,

I am such a newcomer and have tried to pick up the lingo. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, But when I see Jenni and Brad together I get goosbumps. I just don't see it with any of the other women. His kisses are sincere and passionate. His voice is tender and longing. I don't know, maybe I'm a fool. Maybe you all know something I don't, and I don't know if I could handle a "sorry, Jenni doesn't make it to the final." He seems like he's just "experimenting" when he kisses the other women. ... ... Bettina definately has some wisdom that they don't. I just don't think she's the one for him. thanks for letting me chime in.

Melodie
    Melodie, Welcome to FORT.

We all pick something different that pulls at our heart strings when watching this show. I am glad you have a favorite that you are passionate about.

It is OK to have a favorite, most of us do, just do not freak out if she is not F1. Fleiss edits this show so he can pull our hearts and brains in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2614521;
    Geez... this is definitely the most bizarre Bachelor-season ever!!! WHAT is going on with those girls??? Honestly, if I didn't know that Kristy is gone after the next RC, I would say she's the only one right now who's edit qualifies for F1 (execpt that she's a little too hidden, but we've had that before).

Well, I can't help it, I still like DeAnna best (which DOESN't necessarily mean that I think she's F1). She was my favorite from day one and she will be until the end. I don't think she came across two-faced because Brad was THERE during her "discussion" with Jade on their date. He saw that side of her, he saw that she can be quite blunt, and he still kept her and imo (I know others here don't see it that way) he was REALLY interested in having some alone time with her and that hot tub scene was just that: hot! I think he was really into her and I loved how he held her face (somebody here described it perfectly as wanting to pull her close but trying not to be too forward).
    In any other season my hopes for DeAnna being F1 would have gone down to zero by now, but this season all the F3 girls get rather weird edits.
    Jenni has a great connection to Brad, but maybe she really is too good. I tend to think she IS there for the right reasons, but we can't be sure. And why would they show F1 being called "a freaking b*tch", "a slut and a liar" and give her the "the girls hate Jenni" comment? In past seasons, they wouldn't have done that.
    I was actually shocked to see that the "slut and liar" comment came from Bettina!!! That makes me believe that she really was laughing about all those comments by Hillary or others, and not just laughing to hide what she really thought. (on a sidenote: Hillary's "used car" comment was one of the meanest things I've ever heard on this show!!!) She's not as forward as DeAnna, but at least DeDe hasn't called anyone names.
    So far, so bad... I don't see any of these girls getting an F1 edit right now, so I'm wondering what is doing to happen in the next one or two episodes...
    Estella,

I totally agree with you.

Bettina: I never expected the Sluttiest in the house and then the Slut and liar comment come from Bettina's mouth. I think she is getting a desperate/needy/clingy edit. Hillary's comment, please tell me it was Fleiss induced. That was disgusting.

Jenni: I was impressed with her standing up to Bettina. I like how she honestly answered DeAnna's question. Great date. Was brad nervous? Something still does not feel right, but I can't place my fingure on it.

DeAnna, I sitll think her edit is not as bad as it is made to be. I like how she remained calm when Jenni answered her question. She told Brad how she feels. Listening to her ITM clip, she is showing more feelings for Brad. I liked how she asked Brad if he was OK. Brad said she is (one of) the strongest women he knows. I agree, DeAnna is a strong person. I admire her for that. She needs to be tough as nails.

I really liked the most tender loving kiss in the hot tub between her and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2614548;
    Estella,

Bettina: I never expected the Sluttiest in the house and then the Slut and liar comment come from Bettina's mouth. I think she is getting a desperate/needy/clingy edit. Hillary's comment, please tell me it was Fleiss induced. That was disgusting.

Jenni: I was impressed with her standing up to Bettina. I like how she honestly answered DeAnna's question. Great date. Was brad nervous? Something still does not feel right, but I can't place my fingure on it.

DeAnna, I sitll think her edit is not as bad as it is made to be. I like how she remained calm when Jenni answered her question. She told Brad how she feels. Listening to her ITM clip, she is showing more feelings for Brad. I liked how she asked Brad if he was OK. Brad said she is (one of) the strongest women he knows. I agree, DeAnna is a strong person. I admire her for that. She needs to be tough as nails.

I really liked the most tender loving kiss in the hot tub between her and Brad.

I just hope Brad feels she is a strong person and is good for him and NOT strong as in being able to accept the rejection better then anyone else for F2 position. Remains to be seen.. I hate to see her get her heart broken, because I really like her to be the F1.

FORT Fogey

If Brad is indeed texting his ex-girlfriend and sending her flowers as reported, perhaps he's realized just how great she is. And, perhaps he's happy with the outcome of the show because it's made him realize that his ex is a way better match for him than the crazy women on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2614548;
    Estella,

Could it be that she keeps saying she wants Brad to fall in love with her but never mentions she wants to fall in love with Brad. That bugs me for some reason. He never hears from her "I want to fall in love with you". I didn't like the fact that the rose seemed more important than just spending time with him and when he gave it to her she sat back and smelled it. I like her but she seems self-absorbed.

I tend to think Jenni is a litle high maintenece & need of attention. We will see. her comment about not being aggresive may come back to bite her in the butt her soon especially if she realizes she is not getting the full attention & something changes. By looking at it she may not get anymore 1 on 1 with Brad till fantasy date & that may pic the butt some.

I think that Jenni, DeAnna, Bettina were instantly attractive TO Brad from the introduction. And I think that no one else matters at this point. He is focused on those three and no one else is relevant. He is always polite, but not always attracted - and that is important.

Jenni has had IT from the beginning - both an interest in her personally, as well as sexually. They are both at this point strongly attracted to each other. Will it continue?

DeAnna - The edit was such tonite that we were only being shown bits of their attraction that was so blatant earlier. At this point, I think the attraction is mostly sexual plus an understanding of her background being similar to his. How will this develop?

Bettina - much slower and subtle editing, but they are somehow connected when together and they seek each other out especially for eye contact. More a personal attraction rather than sexual right now with Bettina. Where is this going? Probably hotter

DeAnna got her rose because he wasn't giving it to Jade. It is a good thing he didn't have to chose amongst the BIG 3. DeAnna would have gotten a rose no matter what date she was on or else at the RC, but Jade would not have gotten a rose no matter what date she was on - make sense?

Stephi, McCarten, and Jade were leaving anyway, Hillary was not getting it (she was really in her element) so that really left Bettina and Sheena or Kristy to get the date rose. Bettina stepped out of her element and did what needed to be done, adding to the alure.

Winners this week : Jenni and Bettina
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2614567;
    If Brad is indeed texting his ex-girlfriend and sending her flowers as reported, perhaps he's realized just how great she is. And, perhaps he's happy with the outcome of the show because it's made him realize that his ex is a way better match for him than the crazy women on the show.
    I am not sure who "reported" this, but it is not true.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2614513;
    Anyway, as far as edits go, Jenni is getting the best so far, then B, and then D. We'll see I guess.

NOTE for Next season: Do Not Pick a favorite. Do Not Pick a favorite. Do Not Pick a favorite. .....
    i know jenni's similarities to trista have been mentioned, so this may have been thrown out there already... but could it be that jenni is getting such a good edit from week to week NOT because she ends up F1, but because she could be the girl to redeem/revive The Bachelorette?

thoughts?

FORT Fan

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I am finding these screencaps of Hillary very sad. I think she didn't
    get the rose and she is very upset. I can't make fun of her.