Page 55 of 354 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Jenni's profession requires her to be around a lot of women and I'm sure she has learned from that to smile and keep her mouth shut. Her reactions to several things on the show have made me think she really does keep to herself, to avoid conflict with the other women in the house, so she's not gonna go around telling everyone about the first kiss. And she tactfully pulled out of what could have been a shouting match with the other women. IMO she knows how to handle a situation so that she can hold her head up high!

FORT Fogey

I've been asked multiple questions about the same topic so I hope I can post this partial response here and I apologize in advance to the person that I sent this private reply to but I honestly felt it expressed, and answered, everything that I've been asked so well.

"Well, there are a couple of things you need to remember with me. First, I read facial expressions, body language and lips...I've been doing it my whole life, so that is what I focus on when I watch the show. The editing throws me off a little because when I read from my side it is also choppy but there is still much more to read when Fleiss does that anyhow. Honest affection can't be hidden even by Fleiss...for someone like me anyhow.

Second, I don't interpret screencaps (unless someone is asking a question about who a certain person is in a picture) because it is the individual peoples' expressions that I am looking to capture, their responses, their interactions, their body languages, and screencaps are the result of what the editor wants viewers to see, not what I see. I don't think I'd even know where to begin if I was asked to interpret a picture. I'm the photographer who sees then takes the picture that says a thousand words but the sleuthers are the ones who point out the touch ups required.

Third, I don't really know why I even watch the show other than to practise my interpretation skills and, well, maybe in hopes of watching a romance blossom.

Finally, I never get invested. I'm just not wired that way. So, I don't care who he/she ends up with (that may have something to do with the fact that I can pick them early and I've always been right...hmmmm). When I provide my interpretations it is with that focus...not caring one way or the other. The show, for me, is more about "me" and if I'm still on top of things. It's hard to explain but this particular show really challenges me and all of my senses and I enjoy that. Many people just would not understand or get that."
    I hope it was okay to post this here. There are many questions that I receive and I hoped to answer them all with a public post. And, also, I hoped that posters might find some comfort in the fact that I honestly don't have favourites. When I write about what I see it really is just what I see. If I see Hillary bonding with Brad I'll say it. If I see a future with Sheena I'll say it. If I see him picking Bettina I'll say it, and I have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2617606;
    Professional confidence and Personal confidence are two different things. I've known professional women that rule the board room but put them at a party or a uncomfortable social situation and their entire personalities change.
    I couldn't edit my post but I wanted to add that if I were insecure I wouldn't come out and say, publicly, that I was going to hire a gorgeous, sexy, beautifully figured woman like Solisa for his bachelor party. That sounds like a pretty confident woman and I didn't take it being said in a catty way either.

Having said that this makes two women who have come out and talked about a wedding. Okay, DeAnna said her wedding and Bettina only talked about a bachelor party...but it is similar, isn't it?

FORT Fogey

Why, after Kristy accepted the rose, did the cameras pan to her and Estefania, both without a rose? The editing is all over the place this season.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2617011;
    I really feel that Jenni must have recognized Chad because Brad is still so deeply into her after that episode. I think if it was otherwise he would have kept her but the actions would have stopped. I cannot wait to see the next few episodes....the suspense is killing me.
    I agree...I was even wondering if she already knew that he had a twin...maybe Brad had told her...Fleiss leaves things out for a reason and I'm betting that it showed something way to obvious about Jenni & Brad.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2617529;
    I must have missed this interview somewhere. When did Brad say he didn't like the edit his F1 is being shown?
    I never heard that. In the Bobby Bones interview, a caller asked if his impressions of any of the girls has changed since he's seen different sides of them on TV, and he said no. He did admit that some things surprised him, though. I guess that doesn't mean he wouldn't be happy about how F1 was portrayed. I'd also love to know where that information was heard or read.

It is almost as if the whole board has dismissed Jenni as F1. I too am in this group and I wonder why. Jenni has been in our faces. Brad seems so taken with her and so affectionate, but Jenni is seen by most to go after F3.

Deanna is not getting the winning edit. She is too snippy. I can't believe she is F1. As for Deanna getting the most expensive room, I have a theory on that. Deanna is in a villa that is designed for several couples or a group. That makes it more per night, but not necessarily nicer. I have looked at all the rental ads at vrbo and find these villas pretty plain.

Bettina is hidden at this point. I wonder why we haven't seen more of her personality if she is F1, though I must admit she is coming out more and more and maybe next week we will finally see who she really is.

I'm leaning toward Bettina as F1, but questioning why I'm not seeing Jenni in that roll.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2617957;
    It is almost as if the whole board has dismissed Jenni as F1. I too am in this group and I wonder why. Jenni has been in our faces. Brad seems so taken with her and so affectionate, but Jenni is seen by most to go after F3.

Deanna is not getting the winning edit. She is too snippy. I can't believe she is F1. As for Deanna getting the most expensive room, I have a theory on that. Deanna is in a villa that is designed for several couples or a group. That makes it more per night, but not necessarily nicer. I have looked at all the rental ads at vrbo and find these villas pretty plain.

Bettina is hidden at this point. I wonder why we haven't seen more of her personality if she is F1, though I must admit she is coming out more and more and maybe next week we will finally see who she really is.

I'm leaning toward Bettina as F1, but questioning why I'm not seeing Jenni in that roll.
    glowgirl,

You are right, Jenni shoud be seen in the roll of F1 or F2. The two that go to F2 are the ones that we assume have the best connection and it is a choice between them. Many times, especially if the Bachelor has made up his mind in advance, the two that the bachelor likes the most are F1 and F3. Someone else goes to F2.

There is no denying that Jenni and Brad kiss alot and giggle a lot together. But is that all they do? Is Fleiss hiding the great talks they have about life, families, long term goals. All we know is that Jenni wants to finish her year in dance. (Which I thought was a mature discussion.) They enjoy each others company. The younger women are there maybe he likes them younger. One of the bars, is a younger scene, maybe he does like that who knows. Somehow Brad seems older/mature then Jenni.

IMHO, watching them together is like watching two high school kids and it is hard to think of them in a grown up adult love/kissing scene.

That does not mean she can't be F1. I still want to know who gets in to the final 2.

Maybe Jenni fans are not as vocal?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2617919;
    I never heard that. In the Bobby Bones interview, a caller asked if his impressions of any of the girls has changed since he's seen different sides of them on TV, and he said no. He did admit that some things surprised him, though. I guess that doesn't mean he wouldn't be happy about how F1 was portrayed. I'd also love to know where that information was heard or read.

ITA, I listened to that radio interview also. It came across the same way as you said. Brad did not say anything about a bad edit to the final girl. He said he was surprised at some of the comments the girls made.

If I was him, I would also be surprised about the comments the girls made, especially Bettina's slut and liar comment.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;2617976;
    ITA, I listened to that radio interview also. It came across the same way as you said. Brad did not say anything about a bad edit to the final girl. He said he was surprised at some of the comments the girls made.

If I was him, I would also be surprised about the comments the girls made, especially Bettina's slut and liar comment.
    I imagine if he is hearing this stuff for the first time and he picked either Deanna or Bettina, there may be rough waters ahead?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.