Page 52 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I must have saw a different interview. It's on a reality site though so I cannot post it here. The questions were mainly about DeAnna and Jade's 2-1date.

When asked who she would like to see win Brad's heart?

Jade: Well obviously I don't want DeAnna to do well (laughing).

She seems like she is still mad at DeAnna.

She also goes on to say something like....DeAnna acts different in front of the girls and different when with Brad. She turns on her charm with Brad.

Her final guess is that Jenni will do really well because they seem to have a connection.
    Last edited by sanlee; 10-17-2007 at 08:46 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;2617194;
    has anyone gotten a chance to check out bevin's latest myspace blog entry? - she speculates that jenny's edit might be similar to the one she received right now... interesting
    This is what I keep saying.

I could get to her website, but I don't see that post.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2616653;
    I just thought about something from the comedy improv date. When Bettina yelled Brad I love you, he did the pulling back of the fist saying "yes". Maybe it was an edit, I am not used to that but I just thought of it when I was reading the sports page and checking scores from hockey games last night.

Ya know Spence, Becca and I have season tickets for the Flyers and Becca said for the next couple of weeks if there are Monday night games we should just give the tickets to friends because we are staying home. We agreed. She controls the roosters here.

I know this doesn't belong here..but oh well...I don't know about any of you all, but I would like to personally meet Spence, Trevor and Becca...maybe you three could go on a TV show...no wait I think they may have already done that

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2617304;
    I know this doesn't belong here..but oh well...I don't know about any of you all, but I would like to personally meet Spence, Trevor and Becca...maybe you three could go on a TV show...no wait I think they may have already done that
    Yeah, I can see it now, fighting over the remote of who rewinds what to watch which scene of the bachelor. I'm telling you DVR's are probably blowing up across the US. This has more suspense and drama than a movie and we don't have to spend ten bucks to get in and we can make jiffy pop and put real butter on it.

We are planning a final show party. I posted a small flyer on the bulletin board in the break room at work today around ten and by noon I had fifteen people listed. Men and women alike. Should be fun. There's also a weekly pool now. I actually do not bet because I told them I have an inside track on the FORT.

Check out the song that Deanna gets on the 2 on 1 it sounds like the song that TESSA got with ANDY and she was the winner. Not the final song but the one where they were on their last 1 on 1 at the beach before the final.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by songgal;2617152;
    I posted this elsewhere, but I wanted everyone to see Jade's interview on musiccitytv.com. She is really funny on there. Victim of the edit!!
    Thanks for the link-- totally changed my opinion of her! It was nice to see her laugh.

AND... love that she confirmed that Deanna, did, in fact, constantly cut into everything she said as well as the fact that after Hilary, Jenni & Stephy were the closest girls to her in the house.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2617355;
    Check out the song that Deanna gets on the 2 on 1 it sounds like the song that TESSA got with ANDY and she was the winner. Not the final song but the one where they were on their last 1 on 1 at the beach before the final.
    Bugsme, my fellow music noticing friend! I noticed the same thing and posted about it last night, but I think it got lost in all of the posts. Deanna got the music when she's talking to Brad one on one. I knew I had heard it last season and it played as Tessa was pulling up to the FRC in the limo. I didn't hear it as clearly on the beach, but I fast-forwarded through most of the episode to the part I knew I had heard it before.

I don't know if it means anything, but it is an interesting little clue, perhaps?

Did you also notice the 'winner' music on Jenni's date?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2617355;
    Bugsme, did you also hear Jenni's music? She had at least 3 different songs to go with her date. I could have sworn she got the guitar music no??? Check it out.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by realmenwatchbac;2617340;
    Yeah, I can see it now, fighting over the remote of who rewinds what to watch which scene of the bachelor. I'm telling you DVR's are probably blowing up across the US. This has more suspense and drama than a movie and we don't have to spend ten bucks to get in and we can make jiffy pop and put real butter on it.

We are planning a final show party. I posted a small flyer on the bulletin board in the break room at work today around ten and by noon I had fifteen people listed. Men and women alike. Should be fun. There's also a weekly pool now. I actually do not bet because I told them I have an inside track on the FORT.
    You, Spencer and Trevor are hysterical, an office pool, how funny.

It's very fun, this message board stuff, just don't be disappointed if the couple breaks up after 2 weeks, that's normal.