Page 5 of 354 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Maybe Hillary pulls a Trish & comes back to question the girls about intentions or have a talk with Brad about what she saw in the house. because they kissed I can't think she is a plant for Brad NOOOOO.

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614492;
    Oh, law! Can you see her busting in on Deanna's date like Trish did Jesse's date? That girl was so sweet and cordial about it. Now DeAnna.....:D

I would pay big bucks to see that. Can't you see DeAnna kicking her butt in the restaurant in true "Bond girl" fashion, turn back to Brad with her glass of wine, "now, where were we?"

Off topic- How do you think they talked DeAnna into letting Jade walk in first? DeAnna was 1st out of the car & 1st to the door but Jade walked onto the patio first.

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by robzgal;2614458;
    Okay,

I am such a newcomer and have tried to pick up the lingo. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, But when I see Jenni and Brad together I get goosbumps. I just don't see it with any of the other women. His kisses are sincere and passionate. His voice is tender and longing. I don't know, maybe I'm a fool. Maybe you all know something I don't, and I don't know if I could handle a "sorry, Jenni doesn't make it to the final." He seems like he's just "experimenting" when he kisses the other women. I think if he didn't have to kiss some of the women to make the show juicier, he wouldn't! Jenni was real honest about her career, and when you've got a whole year to miss someone, talking every day just makes it worse. Hillary was my only other "maybe" and I'm assuming after tonight, she's leaving and I just can't wait to find out why. All the cattiness bugs me, but I have to hand it to Dee and Jenni. They are there defending their [potential] future husband from the claws of another women. I like that "don't think you're getting my man" kind of attitude. It shows they are in it to not so much compete for the man of their dreams, but protect him from the wrong woman for him. I personally am pulling for Jenni. I see the connection. I feel the sparks flying between them. Heck, I'm praying for them. I know that it's not live, so...........Please tell me she's F3! I think Betts is just being a little cocky now that she knows Brad isn't so freaked out about her divorce. But face it, now the other women have to say "am I really ready for marriage". Bettina definately has some wisdom that they don't. I just don't think she's the one for him. thanks for letting me chime in.

Melodie
    Welcome to the fray robzgal
    You have some very good observations - keep up with the good posts!

One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT, robzgal!

Oh my goodness! I was very dissapointed in Bettina's comment tonight.
    I feel as though she can't be F1 now, but at least I am big enough to admit it. BTW, I do not see DeAnna as F1 either so that leaves Jenni. I really like Jenni, but she is way too obvious and I just do not see her as the F1. I hope I'm wrong because if B doesn't win, I surely hope it's Jenni!!

I really am not seeing anything remotely close to love yet with any of the final 3 ladies. I guess it's too soon, but I always thought from the early interviews that Brad didn't find the love of his life and now it's becoming more clear.

When Travis and Sarah broke up before the show ended, Fleiss painted her in a not so favorable light. (Her what a b*tch comment, and her saying that some girls aren't there for the right reasons)...Well I guess all I could conclude is that Brad and his final are not together anymore so DeAnna or Bettina can still win...ha ha

Anyway, as far as edits go, Jenni is getting the best so far, then B, and then D. We'll see I guess. Both B and D can be redeemed by the fantasy dates...

NOTE for Next season: Do Not Pick a favorite. Do Not Pick a favorite. Do Not Pick a favorite. .....

I have so much more to add. When Bettina questions Jenni, we (the viewers) do not know what goes on in that house. Suppose Jenni isn't there for the right reasons, Bettina would know before us. Also, Sheena complained that Jenni was not there for the right reasons in her PI. So I think there has to be some truth to it, for two ladies to say it. I just wish Bettina wouldn't have said she was a slut...That was not good B, not good.

Also, When Jade says she wishes Brad would see the real DeAnna, and Hillary mentions the same thing. Since both girls say it, there must be some truth to that too, don't you think? Unless it's jealousy on their part making them say things like that. It's weird though because they mention it alot, but WHY if she is the F1?? I don't get you Fleiss. One last thing, why make it look as though DeAnna was trying to outdo Jade when they were at the table talking about jobs etc, when it was just editing and really didn't go like that at all. Makes no sense to me....

This season is very weird. I really (JMO) do not think Brad is in love. I think soon after the FRC, they will part ways, meaning him and his final 1.
    Last edited by sanlee; 10-16-2007 at 01:49 AM.

Geez... this is definitely the most bizarre Bachelor-season ever!!! WHAT is going on with those girls??? Honestly, if I didn't know that Kristy is gone after the next RC, I would say she's the only one right now who's edit qualifies for F1 (execpt that she's a little too hidden, but we've had that before).

Well, I can't help it, I still like DeAnna best (which DOESN't necessarily mean that I think she's F1). She was my favorite from day one and she will be until the end. I don't think she came across two-faced because Brad was THERE during her "discussion" with Jade on their date. He saw that side of her, he saw that she can be quite blunt, and he still kept her and imo (I know others here don't see it that way) he was REALLY interested in having some alone time with her and that hot tub scene was just that: hot! I think he was really into her and I loved how he held her face (somebody here described it perfectly as wanting to pull her close but trying not to be too forward).
    In any other season my hopes for DeAnna being F1 would have gone down to zero by now, but this season all the F3 girls get rather weird edits.
    Jenni has a great connection to Brad, but maybe she really is too good. I tend to think she IS there for the right reasons, but we can't be sure. And why would they show F1 being called "a freaking b*tch", "a slut and a liar" and give her the "the girls hate Jenni" comment? In past seasons, they wouldn't have done that.
    I was actually shocked to see that the "slut and liar" comment came from Bettina!!! That makes me believe that she really was laughing about all those comments by Hillary or others, and not just laughing to hide what she really thought. (on a sidenote: Hillary's "used car" comment was one of the meanest things I've ever heard on this show!!!) She's not as forward as DeAnna, but at least DeDe hasn't called anyone names.
    So far, so bad... I don't see any of these girls getting an F1 edit right now, so I'm wondering what is doing to happen in the next one or two episodes...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2614521;
    Geez... this is definitely the most bizarre Bachelor-season ever!!! WHAT is going on with those girls??? Honestly, if I didn't know that Kristy is gone after the next RC, I would say she's the only one right now who's edit qualifies for F1 (execpt that she's a little too hidden, but we've had that before).

Well, I can't help it, I still like DeAnna best (which DOESN't necessarily mean that I think she's F1). She was my favorite from day one and she will be until the end. I don't think she came across two-faced because Brad was THERE during her "discussion" with Jade on their date. He saw that side of her, he saw that she can be quite blunt, and he still kept her and imo (I know others here don't see it that way) he was REALLY interested in having some alone time with her and that hot tub scene was just that: hot! I think he was really into her and I loved how he held her face (somebody here described it perfectly as wanting to pull her close but trying not to be too forward).
    In any other season my hopes for DeAnna being F1 would have gone down to zero by now, but this season all the F3 girls get rather weird edits.
    Jenni has a great connection to Brad, but maybe she really is too good. I tend to think she IS there for the right reasons, but we can't be sure. And why would they show F1 being called "a freaking b*tch", "a slut and a liar" and give her the "the girls hate Jenni" comment? In past seasons, they wouldn't have done that.
    I was actually shocked to see that the "slut and liar" comment came from Bettina!!! That makes me believe that she really was laughing about all those comments by Hillary or others, and not just laughing to hide what she really thought. (on a sidenote: Hillary's "used car" comment was one of the meanest things I've ever heard on this show!!!) She's not as forward as DeAnna, but at least DeDe hasn't called anyone names.
    So far, so bad... I don't see any of these girls getting an F1 edit right now, so I'm wondering what is doing to happen in the next one or two episodes...
    ~ (( F1 being called "a freaking b*tch", "a slut and a liar" )) ~

Don't forget, DeAnna is called, wretched, a witch, and Mcskanky.

IMO those are all the same things...Bettina is compared to a used car....ALL of the F3 are in a bad boat the way I see it....

I think there is one thing we can ALL agree on...This season is the Weirdest season yet!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 10-16-2007 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2614531;
    ~ (( F1 being called "a freaking b*tch", "a slut and a liar" )) ~

Don't forget, DeAnna is called, wretched, a witch, and Mcskanky.

IMO those are all the same things...Bettina is compared to a used car....ALL of the F3 are in a bad boat the way I see it....

I think there is one thing we can ALL agree on...This season is the Weirdest season yet!!!
    I have not read all the posts yet, but I did read this one I LOL at the weirdest season ever.

This season the women as a group do not have enough class.

I haven't posted much this season but after reading the post tonight and watching the show I just wanted to throw out my thoughts.

Brad: I have not fallen in love with Brad but I respect him for being honest, (thus revealing the kiss with Jennie) and sincere (I think).IMO - Brad is not our typical "Bachelor". He is not a college grad who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He is instead a self-made professional who got there by the sweat on his brow, the brawn in his back and shear determination to make something out of himself. He has seen the world from a totally different perspective than any other bachelor before him.

He has chosen dates and said on numerous occasions that he wants to see the "real" girls. Are they loud or quiet? Are they emotionally strong or emotional weak? Are they funny or not? I think he really knows what he would like in a mate and the problem now is.......Is there a girl there that fits his criteria, Will he feel physically attracted to her, is she smart enough to know when to talk and when not to? Will she fit into his plan for future buisnesses and is she willing to work with him? Are they compatible in terms of morals, beliefs and values? Will she fit into the role of wife, mother, confidant and friend while he works long hours and late nights? But most importantly..... Will he find the girl that fits his idea of a perfect mate and will she have the same feelings about him?

Jennie: awee she is cute, seems fun, laughs a lot, and he has a physical attraction to her. Big question here is: is she high maintenance? Will she require more of his time then he wants to give and....while she has told him that she wants him to fall in love with her.....has she told him how she feels about him? Is she only saying all the right things to blow up his ego and make him seems like the wonderful guy he strives to be but.......Brad has to ask himself at some point, "how are we going to further this relationship with her across the country?" She is lovely but will the small amount of time that they will phsically be together be a big question for Brad. (if he really is ready NOW to settle down and get married)

Brittina: She appears to be there because.....hummm.....why is she there? We have all heard her say that she didn't go on the show expecting to care. We also know from former participants that they all fall into a trap of Fleiss and the non-existing life except for talk and dates with "The Bachelor". Brittina may have really fallen for him and I won't even attempt to speak for her on that issue. I have to take a look at the edit that she was given tonight. A bit snarky and abrasive? (aren't we all at some point?) Hasn't been given the best edit but yet I'm not sure that means anything this season. Remember, our Bachelor is not "typical".

Deeanna: While some believe she is not getting a good edit, just as many are defending her and praising her honesty. What does this say about The Bachelor picks and where does Dee fit into his choice? We know she goes to final 2 (thru expert hand sluething) but will she be the "one"? Perhaps.....Brad has told us she is stong and we have witnessed that when she is passionate about something, she takes the bull by the horns and goes for it. (ex. didn't hesitate to tell brad she wants to be there and wants to have the chance to fall in love) IMO she is a survivor, competitor, agressive hard worker who is showing Brad her true personality.

The big question is......will she fit Brads criteria and will he fit hers? That my friend is the million dollar question tonight.

Thanks for letting me say my piece. Carry on!!!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

Okay, initially hockey won out but, er, well here I am

Tonight was an interesting one, to be sure. Does ABC own stocks in Kleenex?

You would think that Jade would have at least sensed that Brad was just not that into her. Why would she have thought anything other than he was setting her up to send her home on that 2:1? His physical interaction with her was simply polite and forced. He was scratching his head, hardly touching her, when they were talking.

Why did Jenni act so surprised by the date card for the 2:1 when Chris told them all, right from the beginning, that this is how that date would end, with one person going home. It struck me as overacting or something. Her date with Brad, well, what can I say, they were all over each other. Clearly there is a physical attraction there but I saw some genuine interest on Brads' side that he really likes her. He is so comfortable opening up with her. Cutting some meat and giving it to her was an indication that he feels laid back, comfortable around her, feels free to be himself, etc. Jenni is up and down for me. Why does she keep saying she wants him to fall in love with her? Doesn't she want to fall in love with him? Sometimes she seems genuine but other times she seems like she is playing along. The big smile, squinty eyes come out when I'm not sure I can believe what she is saying but when she drops that, and leaves her features more simple she seems sincere. I hope you got that because it is hard to describe

When McCarten asked Hillary if she feels like she is being cheated on, woah, the look on DeAnna's face was telling. That question has her thinking. She was surprised by the question, and looked to and from Hillary, then started looking off...as though asking herself the same question, and I don't think she was comfortable with her answer. The more Hillary kept talking the more uncomfortable DeAnna became...like what was being said really hit home with her, too. DeAnna and Brad don't seem to have the same connection that they initially had. It's almost as though it has cooled off. Their kissing was so awkward looking to me. No real rythym, if you understand. He did put his hand up into her hair, which is normally a more loving kiss, but his thumbs weren't caressing her cheek as I would have expected, thus, not as intimate as his kiss with Jenni. And what was with DeAnna cutting Jade off and trying to one up her at every turn? Brad noticed it, and seemed awkward, uneasy, maybe on behalf of Jade, and he still gave DeAnna the rose?

The editing of the comedy date had me surprised that Bettina got the rose. These two really like each other and they aren't coming across as fumbling like they did the first and second show. They behave toward each other like they have reached a new level at some point...it seems far more easy between them. I really like how they communicate, when we are shown it. She is a communicator unfortunately we just aren't being shown that yet. When Brad came to join the ladies at the table, before giving the rose, he locked eyes with Bettina and then looked her way again. She was smiling big right back at him. She genuinely likes him for who he is. What aren't they showing us? When he went over to give her the rose his face was lit up and the tight, body squishing hug, was definitely not your brothers' hug kind of hug. He held on to her like he wasn't going to let her go. (Note to screencappers: he gripped her hand after letting her go from the hug and you can see her pink nails...a good hand cap if you ask me).

Brad's comforting of Kristy looked similar to how he interacted with Jade. It wasn't loving, in terms of gesture, but more of a 'come on boys let's go back in there and win won for the team' knee patting.

He and Sheena have more of a bond than, say Jade or Kristy, but I just don't see sparks from Brad yet. He isn't quite as comfortable around her, in terms of freely communicating with her, like he is with some of the other favourites.

Hillary strikes me as a nutbar. I honestly don't know what else to say. She is a chameleon and that is just scary.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 10-16-2007 at 02:21 AM.