Page 4 of 354 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2614385;
    episode caps are now posted, and can I say that watching Brad and Jenni the second time was just as hot as the first, but the DeAnna and Brad hot tub scene just didn't have it for me
    They may be hiding the romance between these two.

FORT Fogey

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2614399;
    The interview today was a real eye opener for me. Brad wants to work, has no time to see his F1 and he only talks to her a few times a week.

No lasting love connection this season, aka Travis Stork. That's why we are getting the crazy edit of the girls.

Next.......................

My perception of Brad is that although he sees that his two brothers are happily married and he does want that for himself, the bigger drive in him is to work and achieve (very much like Travis in the ER). Although his partner has said on this board that Brad had time for a wife, Brad himself has said that he works long hours, and his chosen will have to understand that.

I have to agree with you about the edits. I have NEVER seen Fleiss edit all 3 of them as poorly as this time. If Jenni wins, she has been accused of viewing this as a game; if Bettina wins she has been shown as neurotic, jealous and possessive; if Deanna wins, she has been shown as lacking tack and being entirely too blunt and outspoken.
    I am going to throw this out there too....I always felt like Fleiss either left in the ILYs to Bevin or encouraged them to be said and emphasized the physical attraction to Bevin to such an extent that even his grandfather saw it because Fleiss wasn't entirely sold on the idea that Andy and Tessa were going to make it. This was Fleiss way of saying, "Hey, I tried to give you some hints that sometimes things aren't always exactly as they appear."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614443;
    I am going to throw this out there too....I always felt like Fleiss either left in the ILYs to Bevin or encouraged them to be said and emphasized the physical attraction to Bevin to such an extent that even his grandfather saw it because Fleiss wasn't entirely sold on the idea that Andy and Tessa were going to make it. This was Fleiss way of saying, "Hey, I tried to give you some hints that sometimes things aren't always exactly as they appear."
    Now that is an interesting theory. The newsworthy item Brad wants to shout from the rooftops is what has been speculated for three weeks - "I choose me!"

When he is sitting on the pedestal pondering the ringbox prior to the F1 appearance, he REALLY could be wondering whether to put it back in his pocket - that none of the women were HIS wife material. If that is the case, then good for him. Watch the "Beginning" when he standing alone waiting for the limos, to understand the "End" when he waves off two limos and remains standing alone.

Am I getting cynical?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Okay,

I am such a newcomer and have tried to pick up the lingo. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic, But when I see Jenni and Brad together I get goosbumps. I just don't see it with any of the other women. His kisses are sincere and passionate. His voice is tender and longing. I don't know, maybe I'm a fool. Maybe you all know something I don't, and I don't know if I could handle a "sorry, Jenni doesn't make it to the final." He seems like he's just "experimenting" when he kisses the other women. I think if he didn't have to kiss some of the women to make the show juicier, he wouldn't! Jenni was real honest about her career, and when you've got a whole year to miss someone, talking every day just makes it worse. Hillary was my only other "maybe" and I'm assuming after tonight, she's leaving and I just can't wait to find out why. All the cattiness bugs me, but I have to hand it to Dee and Jenni. They are there defending their [potential] future husband from the claws of another women. I like that "don't think you're getting my man" kind of attitude. It shows they are in it to not so much compete for the man of their dreams, but protect him from the wrong woman for him. I personally am pulling for Jenni. I see the connection. I feel the sparks flying between them. Heck, I'm praying for them. I know that it's not live, so...........Please tell me she's F3! I think Betts is just being a little cocky now that she knows Brad isn't so freaked out about her divorce. But face it, now the other women have to say "am I really ready for marriage". Bettina definately has some wisdom that they don't. I just don't think she's the one for him. thanks for letting me chime in.

Melodie

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2614399;
    The interview today was a real eye opener for me. Brad wants to work, has no time to see his F1 and he only talks to her a few times a week.

No lasting love connection this season, aka Travis Stork. That's why we are getting the crazy edit of the girls.

Next.......................

I just had a thought maybe he said that he did not have time to to on vacation maybe its Jenni and she is busy working also?

Why did Fleiss tell us that Hillary is leaving...he has NEVER done this before

something is just not right with this...but what?

Will we see Hillary come back at some point like Trish did?

I just feel like there has to be more to this than what we are seeing - what do you all think?

FORT Newbie

exactly! Two hard working career driven people would understand eachother that way. I think he was probably really relieved when she asked him for the year. They have that in common. Their careers are important enough to them to be both honest and understanding.

and Brad says to himself "She so gets it......She so gets me.....She is so getting the ring...."

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614467;

I just feel like there has to be more to this than what we are seeing - what do you all think?
    It IS highly unusual to know during the episode previews who is not getting a rose. I doubt ABC is willing to foot the bill for Hillary to fly to Cabo, so unless they're willing to send her to someone's hometown, there aren't that many chances for her to 'show up' again (except for the FRC ).

I think it's more likely that Fleiss couldn't believe his luck with Hillary. Looks sweet, good personality, catty AND cries constantly. Jackpot! As someone else said elsewhere, I don't think it's a lucky accident that they had the perfect camera angles set to capture the moment where Brad is comforting Hillary, and capitalized on her outfit and the scenery to make it look possibly F2...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2614462;
    I just had a thought maybe he said that he did not have time to to on vacation maybe its Jenni and she is busy working also?

The vibe that I got was that this guy is into work more than into love. Now, I know that it is in the nature of man to work and to think work, but this guy is supposedly in the middle of a highly publicized albeit clandestine courtship which we are being led to believe is somewhere on the road to marriage. We are supposed to want to believe that he is just chomping at the bit to be able to spend time with her, yada, yada. Unless he picks DeAnna who also tends bar and could work beside him, I don't see how he is going to work and spend time with the chosen both.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614467;

Oh, law! Can you see her busting in on Deanna's date like Trish did Jesse's date? That girl was so sweet and cordial about it. Now DeAnna.....