Page 3 of 354 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614369;
    I would refer readers to his latest radio interview where he implied he only talks to his chosen a couple of times a week and he doesn't want a vacation ( after this is over with her) - he wants to get back to work. (Go and listen to what he said!!! This guy doesn't sound that dissatisfied with the distance between them right now.)
    The last time I heard (even from inside sources) these types of things it was with Travis Stork.
    The interview today was a real eye opener for me. Brad wants to work, has no time to see his F1 and he only talks to her a few times a week.

No lasting love connection this season, aka Travis Stork. That's why we are getting the crazy edit of the girls.

Next.......................

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2614399;
    The interview today was a real eye opener for me. Brad wants to work, has no time to see his F1 and he only talks to her a few times a week.

No lasting love connection this season, aka Travis Stork. That's why we are getting the crazy edit of the girls.

Next.......................
    I am beginning to feel the same way. Although I too am in the dune buggy, I can also see him with jenni. BOth strong women who speak their mind. I am feeling nothing with bettina.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Hmmm any chance the sleuthers are dead wrong and in fact Sheena and Kristy are the F2? Because I'm becoming less and less enamoured of ALL the anticipated F3. Sheesh. Come to think of it I'm becoming less and less enamoured with Kristy, too. In other words, go Sheena!

Did y'all catch that Brad said at the beginning of the two on one date that in an hour or so, he'd be saying good bye to one of them?

To me, this makes this date a one on one for DeAnna--Jade leaves pretty quickly and Brad and DeAnna get a whole evening together.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2614369;
    This is just about the most "real" thing I have ever heard on this real-ity show.
    I totally agree -but I don't think a person with this sort of attitude about it belongs on a reality tv show - if you see the impossibility of the situation - then why go on the show?

He said, " ... in what might be an hour..." I took the way he said it to mean that he didn't know exactly when he'd be expected to choose who to give the rose to.

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2614414;
    Hmmm any chance the sleuthers are dead wrong and in fact Sheena and Kristy are the F2? Because I'm becoming less and less enamoured of ALL the anticipated F3. Sheesh. Come to think of it I'm becoming less and less enamoured with Kristy, too. In other words, go Sheena!
    Sheena has had her fair share of cattiness too - let's not forget her being happy about Michelle's demise...

we just aren't seeing her in full force b/c she is not in F3

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2614426;
    He said, " ... in what might be an hour..." I took the way he said it to mean that he didn't know exactly when he'd be expected to choose who to give the rose to.
    That PI took place AFTER the date...

Ugh.

~bangs head into keyboard~

Oh yeh Sheena has some warts too for sure. Wow !!!

I think I have to rewatch what I just watched tonight!!

Even the clips from tonight don't make it look like he is into my fave Betts but who knows with Fliess. He still has her hid except for her outburst tonight & they all have had those in the past. Will the real Betts imerge soon???