Page 2 of 354 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Preview caps are up, episode caps forthcoming

I will start by saying that DeAnna was and still is my favorite. I guess I fell in love with her so I'm willing to overlook anything.
    On a more serious note,I recognize that she is harsh, too straithforward but I don't see it as a flaw. The fact that she didn't mind Jenni speaking her mind about her 2 on 1 tells that she is fair, if she is brutally honest, she accepts maybe expects it from others too. The positive thing I would say about her is that she is stong (unmatched strenghth as brad said, a big contrast with Bettina),she knows what she wants out of life.

Oh comeon now Secret we know jenni has some warts too. There just under the surface!!! lol
    yeh Betts edit kinda sucked but also the comments made about ber & being like a used tire were not so nice.
    I don't think for a minute now that Deanna can pull this out for F1 but what really scares me is Sheena creeping through but then she had some claws come out too. OH my these women, this show & why do I watch!!! lol

I am sticking with Betts till next week at least.

I don't think we have seen enough of Bettina to determine that she doesn't know what she wants out of life. If she has been burnt from her past relationship then slow & easy does it but it certainly does not mean she is not aware of what she wants. She has a different approach.

FORT Fanatic

Something Brad said "tonight" in a PI about Kristy was to wonder if she isn't "too refined," or "too much of lady" for him--that he's basically rough around the edges. (I'm paraphrasing.) And we know she does go home.

So tonight we see the really rough edges of both Bettina AND DeAnna. Is that a clue that Brad's choice won't be all sweetness and light?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614319;
    bettina was with her ex for 5 years and was married to him for 1

she said that she was too young and didn't really know him...and has admitted she does not think you can decide in the short amount of time on the show that you are ready to marry
    which begs the question - is that fair to Brad? He came on the how hoping to fall in love and find a wife...she knows the premise of the show is to get engaged at the end...did she come on the show for the right reasons?

This is just about the most "real" thing I have ever heard on this real-ity show. Good for her! I have been very concerned for her as it looks like to me she is getting the traditional Fleiss hidden F1 edit. Although I know that he is known for stretching an edit completely out of shape, nevertheless, she is still coming across as falling too hard for Brad too early, and she has shown definite insecurity in the situation. Although she appears to be wiser for having gone through her divorce, nevertheless, I think we are going to find out that this young lady is still emotionally vulnerable from it.
    If she does end up as the F1, I hope that she remembers what she said and does request time. I would refer readers to his latest radio interview where he implied he only talks to his chosen a couple of times a week and he doesn't want a vacation ( after this is over with her) - he wants to get back to work. (Go and listen to what he said!!! This guy doesn't sound that dissatisfied with the distance between them right now.)
    The last time I heard (even from inside sources) these types of things it was with Travis Stork.

episode caps are up

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2614356;
    LOL- that's okay, Becca! I know what you mean about getting too involved. Last season, I was pacing as the first limo pulled up during the FRC. That's something I do when I'm watching the final minute of a Final Four game... not the Bachelor... so don't feel badly!
    I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I, too, paced (omigosh...and then actually CRIED!) when I saw that red dress! I was happy it was Tessa, but I think my husband was ready to call for the straightjacket!

I have since recovered...
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-16-2007 at 01:06 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2614382;
    LOL jinx on you Secret!
    I couldn't resist. It made me LOL just scrolling by on my screen.

Hey, if there's no romance, there better be someone to laugh at instead.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2614333;
    Okay...I am calmer. I thought of one more thing and when I told Spencer and Trevor what is was they let me come back to the computer. Jenni was perfectly honest with him last week about her career, etc., and he still is very into her. That's all and the guys said I have to apologize for my flipping out, so ladies I am sorry. Please forgive me....I feel like I am personally involved here.
    Hey Becca, it's all good! I love reading posts by you, Trevor and Spence ! Flipping out? I was really worked up this episode. So your not the only one!!!

Originally Posted by cape

and he said he is rough around the edges - which says to me DeAnna would fit with him...

I am still racing in the Dune buggy...
    I'm still in the dune buggy too. She is very tough and tomboyish, but I'm hoping it's in horrid situations like living with a lot of women who are dating the same guy that surface that side of her.

I think she totally fits with him the best--both hard workers and she could definitely handle his being in bars a lot.

I see chemistry with them too.

Man, all the F3 women are being torn to shreds...even Jenni saying she hoped Jade comes back and saying to the other girls she only wants it to be about her and Brad, which is exactly the brand of honest that got DeDe in so much trouble with so many viewers.

It makes me sad...

But I really thought it was sweet that DeDe asked him if he was okay after he came back from seeing Jade off. That was very thoughtful and sweet of her.

I found a myspace for a bar she worked in and it had slide shows (taken down a couple of days ago) of her with other employees. She is shown hugging and laughing and cutting up--she really looks like she loves all her co-workers and vice versa.

That definitely lends to my feeling that the circumstances in the women's mansion really bring out the worst in almost all the women and that in life, DeAnna is tough and nice--and only nasty to nasty people.
    Last edited by marlap; 10-16-2007 at 12:03 AM.
    Ain't Love Grand!