Page 15 of 354 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2614979;
    MY thoughts about the Jenni scenario yesterday....

I don't think that Jenni has too many friends in the house so far... too many of the girls have called her names... and I do NOT think that it is only jealousy speaking.

Yes, everybody sees her "sexual chemistry" with Brad as Hillary put it so eloquently last night... and that intimidates them.

Even though they all know why they are supposed to be there - to get the guy in as short a time as possible - in REAL life, to get to it as fast as Jenni did, would be viewed by many as being a "slut". She jumped the gun of decorum too quickly in their eyes.

Who knows what they have all been saying about her up to this point that the cameras are not showing.... there could already be a solid, common consensus among the group that she is "loose", "there for the wrong reasons", etc.
    Whether the group is right or not is not mine to call, however, THEY could have already decided this to be true among themselves.

Jenni has a natural, "in your face" quality that immediately penetrates through "the personal space or walls" of relationships (that Stephy was alluding to). She promotes this with her constant eye contact. Her game with Brad is not only played with her body and words but more so, with her eyes.

She knows when to sparkle her eyes with sex appeal and draw in his attention and hold him captivated.

She knows exactly when to demurely look away and smell the rose.

She knows how to coordinate her eyes and smiles for maximum flash appeal.... turn on the lightbulb so to speak, to cause a deer in the headlights reaction.

She does this naturally.

She did so from the very first moment she met him. Did she do this because she "loved Brad" immediately OR... because she is just a natural at putting herself effortlessly into any guy's personal space??

Notice, she doesn't do this with the girls... just with Brad. And one might argue that she is not there for the girls BUT.. the girls are the ones who are watching this game of seduction take place and that is why IMHO they are commenting about her with the "slut, b--ch, etc" labels.

Most of the girls recognize a pro who is activly engaged in the game of seduction... and they know that she is scoring higher points in the game than they are. It's either try to beat her at her game(like Solisa tried to do), join her (like I see Deanna doing), condemn her (like Bettina is doing) or cry the blues in disappointment as they see the prize slip away (as Hillary was doing).

Please do not think that I am speaking negatively about Jenni with this post. In reality, she is doing a FABULOUS job doing her part in promoting the purpose of the Bachelor Show...

We've always been told it's about THE GUY selecting a potential wife from 25 beautiful women... BUT we all KNOW that it's as much (if not more) about women NOT being passive participants but being aggressive and strategic huntresses with the bachelor as the target and prized trophy of THEIR hunting prowess.

Just from my observations ...

Bravo, in a nutshell. You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2615154;
    Just playing Devil's Advocate here but what about Bettina when she said that she came on the show, not expecting to care for the guy.

Wouldn't that fall in the same category???
    And why would Bettina want to go on a speed-dating show, if she wanted to be more careful this time around?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2615132;
    I just remembered..... DeAnna saying the type of guy she wants would be among the other things she mentioned, that he believe in God. Did I hear that right, I don't know. I wonder if Brad is religious and what he thought about that.
    You did hear that right. DeAnna dit say the the guy she will marry has to believe in God among other things. Don't know though if Brad is a religious guy.

I just remembered..... DeAnna saying the type of guy she wants would be among the other things she mentioned, that he believe in God. Did I hear that right, I don't know. I wonder if Brad is religious and what he thought about that.
    I heard that too and wondered about that. Anyone?

:nono Wierd is the word of the day. I also don't know about the rest of you but, I certainly hope no young women (under 30) are watching this show. OMG the women's movement to be taken seriously, with a brain, classy and responsible are being set back 100 years! These "girls" are behaving badly! Cattiness, name calling, falling in love in seconds, talking behind peoples back, and lack of respect are not qualities I want my grand daughters following! Fighting openly over a MAN!! For heaven's sake what are they doing. Keep their mouths shut, work on a connection with Brad. You can disconnect from the activity, been there done that and respect myself for it!
    Please pay no attention to the very young bimbos on that screen....do not emulate to be them! It is not in your best interest.
    I'm gonna have to write another poem to lighten this situation up a tad!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Every season everyone questions why anyone does the show, including the bach.

Why did Brad to it to begin with?? He said to find his wife, but really what did coax him into doing the show?

Deanna - she's very non-chalant about it and seems to have the best understanding of the process than all of them, but she doesn't appear the type to find love this way....why did she sign up?

Bettina - just out of a marriage, prolly still smarting from the divoce....why did she sign up

Jenni - how did she find the time with her cheerleading schedule and knowing she had a year long committment....why did she sign up??

We can only speculate what anyone's motives actually are and the editing seems to want to tell us why, or does it?

Heaven forbid any of them did it for fun - that will get them a fast exit.......

FORT Fan

On the 2:1 date, before giving the rose to DeAnna, Brad said that there was a woman he had a genuine relation with or genuine feelings for (Don't remember the exact words but maybe someone could) And then gave the rose to DeAnna.

Genuine IMO is a word on a deeper level than connexion or instant attraction. Genuine for me means sincere, deep, honest. But being of french expression, maybe I'm wrong. And I don't think we heard Brad using the word genuine while describing the others. That doesn't mean he didn't use it, just that we didn't hear him use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2615032;
    I tried to make a list of positive and negative parts of the F3's edits and/or what might be positive or negative to Brad about them... I'm leaving out beautiful and sweet, since they're all good-looking and CAN all be sweet if they want to. Anything "being called" for negative edit means that it shouldn't be shown if someone calls the F1 that.

Bettina:
    positive: surfer girl, "a dream come true", initial (physical?) attraction, maybe getting the "hidden edit", possibly water theme (sorry, I just can't find more because I'm still not sure what Brad sees in her... maybe we can add some things after their one-on-one date)
    negative: tongue-tied, maybe too insecure, divorced (now even if that doesn't bother Brad in the end, it is an issue), shown with Hillary and Jade a lot (possibly laughing with them), calling Jenni a slut and a liar, being called a "used car", possibly falling for Brad too fast, maybe couldn't handle the "bar business" with all the girls that might be flirting with Brad, comments about Solisa (though we all agree with her )

Jenni:
    positive: good first impression on Brad, very happy personality, brad loves her smile, obvious attration between her and Brad, seem very comfortable with each other, laugh a lot together, seems to be nice around the other girls, first kiss, seems like there's a lot of passion, Brad saying "come here to me"
    negative: maybe her edit is too good, wants Brad to fall in love with her but never says she wants to fall in love with him, wants the other girls to see how much Brad likes her, being called a "freaking b*tch" and "a slut and a liar", "the girls hate Jenni", some people wonder if she's there for the right reasons, possibly long distance relationship

DeAnna:
    positive: "how could I get so lucky", the two "countriest" people in the house, "we're going to get along already", bartender which would fit in great with Brad's business, connection from the very beginning, very strong, honest, seems to pick up on Brad's emotions a lot (Are you nervous?, Are you okay?, Good job.), could probably deal with the girls in the bar business (compare Bettina), Brad's really interested in her (serious questions), seemed to also have a lot of fun at the race track (high fives scene), down-to-earth,
    "follow your heart" theme, realistic, stands up for herself and others
    negative: blunt, can be catty around the other girls, possibly trying to say and do the right things, maybe not emotional enough/too cold, being called "McSkanky" and "witch", hanging out with McCarten, sometimes too honest so she hurts others, interrupting/competing with Jade during two-on-one date, "not here to make friends", seems to not get along too well with the other girls, doesn't stop when there's an argument about a certain topic, "early on in the game" comment (I didn't see it as bad, but I'm trying to not be too biased here)

I think that's about it... there might be more, but those are the things that I could remember. I tried to be as objective as possible, which means that I don't always agree with what I wrote... So looking at this comparison, I wouldn't be able to tell the F1. None of them is getting a flattering edit. I think, but this is only my opinion, that DeAnna would be the best match for him, but it's up to him to decide that, and even if I'm right, it doesn't mean he chose her.
    That is an excellent post and I have been trying to convince the Jenni fans on the other boards with similiar arguments. I think your final two are Bettina and DeAnna and with Brad and his personality I think DeDe's directness, independance and spunk is what he is looking for. This season similiar to Stork and Byron seasons in that all of the girls are getting a somewhat negative edit and none of them are above the drama of the house this season. Even Sheena and Kristy who seem to get along with the most people commented on Jenni's issues. It does seam that DeDe gets along pretty well with Bettina, Sheena and Jenni and Solisa said that she is very honest and down to earth. Being blunt is a positive and a negative and I can see the end of this no matter how it goes down being very devisive with the fan base. I keep going back to the caps and the interviews of Brad and Chad and I don't think Jenni is going to be in the final two. I wonder if that is the case who her fans are going to latch on to? Bettina (who called her a liar and a s word I don't want to type here) or DeAnna (who they think is mean.) I am going to sit back and watch.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Brad has said that he is very happy and wants to shout it from the rooftops! Hmmmmm, who had a rooftop date?

Just speculating here, nevermind me.

What a wacky season!! Fleiss!!!

The way I understood that comment in believing in God, was not about how religious the man is, but does he believe in God. Will they have a home that the children will be raised believing in God, would the men object to the children being baptised and going to church or will it be a home that God is not real.

I would assume that they talked about this on their date. DeAnna has a list of what she is looking for, she would not waste her time or Brad's time if she did not think Brad was right for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2615140;
    But that begs the question...what does Brad want out of the show if his working life is very demanding? I'm hoping (since I love them together! ) they both went on the show hoping to find something that could work..... even though they are busy people......
    I do not think Jenni wanting to finish her year, should interfer with her being on the show and/or falling in love. The year ends sometime in the summer. They can't see each other unitl Nov. What is waiting a few months for your loved one to finsih a contract. As long as Jenni is there to find love and her intentions are for the right reasons, I say go for it and all the best to her.