Page 14 of 354 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Regular

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Any chance that is Sheena on the beach with Brad and Bettina goes home after F4? We saw DeAnna get a hot tub after her 1 on 1 date...maybe Bettina gets one after her gondola date?? There are no SC of the "blonde" fantasy date....wonder why??

FORT Regular

Hmmm Why not Sheena? Isn't she getting a hidden girl edit?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvthisBachelor;2615090;
    Any chance that is Sheena on the beach with Brad and Bettina goes home after F4? We saw DeAnna get a hot tub after her 1 on 1 date...maybe Bettina gets one after her gondola date?? There are no SC of the "blonde" fantasy date....wonder why??
    Unfortunately, there is a screen cap of Sheena crying in a limo.

FORT Regular

Tears of happiness?

yeah, i forgot about that.

FORT Fan

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I agree that this is the weirdest season! It occured to me that if Jenni were to be the F1 than they already have a built in excuse for why it doesn't work out-she's in Phoenix and Brad's in Austin.

I think the tease last night about whether Brad is into Bettina is just that...why else would she go forward?

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2615086;
    shoepie,

I can totally see where you are coming from with this scenario, because I see it as well. My only big hum, is that he is casting doubt as to Jenni's true intentions. I want to see which edit Feliss will use to counter act the wrong intentions edit before I think Jenni is F1.
    Jenni's intentions are a BIG question - when you think about it seriously, if she is under contract for a year with the Phoenix Suns (?) and really is not in a position to make any major life changes like moving or getting engaged, why did she go on the show?

The only answer is for fun or for exposure IMO.

I just remembered..... DeAnna saying the type of guy she wants would be among the other things she mentioned, that he believe in God. Did I hear that right, I don't know. I wonder if Brad is religious and what he thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2615126;
    Jenni's intentions are a BIG question - when you think about it seriously, if she is under contract for a year with the Phoenix Suns (?) and really is not in a position to make any major life changes like moving or getting engaged, why did she go on the show?

But that begs the question...what does Brad want out of the show if his working life is very demanding? I'm hoping (since I love them together! ) they both went on the show hoping to find something that could work..... even though they are busy people......

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

One thing I'll say: I don't think that Fleiss has had THIS MANY sleuthers baffled as to what the heck is really going on in quite a long time. The screencaps are very few, the edits are bizarre, and frankly my opinion is that none of the F3 are portrayed as "wife material," which is a shame because I personally do believe that Brad's intentions to find a potential wife were genuine. (Sure, he may have figured on publicity for his bars being a good thing, but I don't think he would've done the show for that reason alone.)

I've never believed that Jenni was F1, and I'm not a huge fan, but at this point she is the only one that Brad could now be watching on TV and feel pretty good about, IMO. Bettina's coming across as slightly unstable and also hypocritical to boot. (No one has mentioned that she explained to the other women about her divorce that she made a mistake in thinking that she could build a life with someone after only knowing them a short time -- at least that's how I heard it -- yet she was with her ex for FOUR years before they got married.) I liked Deanna quite a bit up until now, but this "brutal honesty," to be honest is getting a bit much. I feel like she was portrayed not as honest, but as a smug bully, with Jade not only on her date but on the couch-confrontation scene.

I see absolutely nothing in these edits or storylines to suggest that Brad actually found a wife or a fiancee.

Even if he chose Jenni, the only "good edit" we're seeing, the fact that she outright stated Brad would have to wait a year for her, while I can personally respect that, doesn't bode well if in fact he was looking for a "wife." He's, what? 34? is that right? If he wants to have a family, he might be disappointed to know that his chosen is not immediately available to him. I think a long-distance relationship CAN work but only if there is already a good foundation upon which the relationship is built, and I don't believe Jenni and Brad really could've been able to build that strong foundation during two months of filming the Bachelor.

In fact, it would appear that NONE of the F3 would be likely to say yes to a proposal right away. Deanna is too smart and/or too guarded, and Bettina and Jenni have already stated their immediate-future outlook in regards to relationships.

I believe what's going on here is that Fleiss has little vested interest in crafting a "love story" because there isn't one.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2615126;
    why did she go on the show?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here but what about Bettina when she said that she came on the show, not expecting to care for the guy.

Wouldn't that fall in the same category???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time