Page 13 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

[QUOTE=Krispy;2614827The other thing I want to add is that after last night's show, it's pretty hard not to see Jenni as a possible winner. I had totally discounted her because the girl out of the gate first has never made it to the end. He seems to have fallen for her right from the moment he saw her - maybe this is what they meant about seeing it from the beginning?

It just seems too straightforward. Plus he isn't a complicated type of a guy - its hard for me to believe he's the type that could fake it. To me he's sort of like a caveman - "Me see girl, me like girl, me hit girl with club and take home."[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this is why they kept his comment about seeing Chad's wife and instantly knowing she was the girl for him?? I've always considered that comment as very telling as in he firmly believes in first impressions and we found out last night that he was deeply impressed with Jenni that first night and that was why she got that first rose.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I tried to make a list of positive and negative parts of the F3's edits and/or what might be positive or negative to Brad about them... I'm leaving out beautiful and sweet, since they're all good-looking and CAN all be sweet if they want to. Anything "being called" for negative edit means that it shouldn't be shown if someone calls the F1 that.

Bettina:
    positive: surfer girl, "a dream come true", initial (physical?) attraction, maybe getting the "hidden edit", possibly water theme (sorry, I just can't find more because I'm still not sure what Brad sees in her... maybe we can add some things after their one-on-one date)
    negative: tongue-tied, maybe too insecure, divorced (now even if that doesn't bother Brad in the end, it is an issue), shown with Hillary and Jade a lot (possibly laughing with them), calling Jenni a slut and a liar, being called a "used car", possibly falling for Brad too fast, maybe couldn't handle the "bar business" with all the girls that might be flirting with Brad, comments about Solisa (though we all agree with her )

Jenni:
    positive: good first impression on Brad, very happy personality, brad loves her smile, obvious attration between her and Brad, seem very comfortable with each other, laugh a lot together, seems to be nice around the other girls, first kiss, seems like there's a lot of passion, Brad saying "come here to me"
    negative: maybe her edit is too good, wants Brad to fall in love with her but never says she wants to fall in love with him, wants the other girls to see how much Brad likes her, being called a "freaking b*tch" and "a slut and a liar", "the girls hate Jenni", some people wonder if she's there for the right reasons, possibly long distance relationship

DeAnna:
    positive: "how could I get so lucky", the two "countriest" people in the house, "we're going to get along already", bartender which would fit in great with Brad's business, connection from the very beginning, very strong, honest, seems to pick up on Brad's emotions a lot (Are you nervous?, Are you okay?, Good job.), could probably deal with the girls in the bar business (compare Bettina), Brad's really interested in her (serious questions), seemed to also have a lot of fun at the race track (high fives scene), down-to-earth,
    "follow your heart" theme, realistic, stands up for herself and others
    negative: blunt, can be catty around the other girls, possibly trying to say and do the right things, maybe not emotional enough/too cold, being called "McSkanky" and "witch", hanging out with McCarten, sometimes too honest so she hurts others, interrupting/competing with Jade during two-on-one date, "not here to make friends", seems to not get along too well with the other girls, doesn't stop when there's an argument about a certain topic, "early on in the game" comment (I didn't see it as bad, but I'm trying to not be too biased here)

I think that's about it... there might be more, but those are the things that I could remember. I tried to be as objective as possible, which means that I don't always agree with what I wrote... So looking at this comparison, I wouldn't be able to tell the F1. None of them is getting a flattering edit. I think, but this is only my opinion, that DeAnna would be the best match for him, but it's up to him to decide that, and even if I'm right, it doesn't mean he chose her.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614889;
    II am sure that his family meets DeAnna - otherwise Chad would not have the basis to have such a strong opinion about her
    Cape,

I've shared this story before (hopefully not more than once), but it is similar to this scenario. During Meredith's season, when we were down to the F3 (Chad, Matt and Ian), an interview with Meredith's father hit the papers. He was asked who his favorite was. He said Chad. In my opinion, that meant that Chad was in the F2, because Mere's dad must have met him. Now that we know he wasn't, it appears Mere's dad was toying with the interviewer. Maybe he was coached to answer that way if he was asked.

I think this also fits the question about the brunette and blonde in the F2 because Brad said Chad didn't know if F1 was blonde or brunette. It may have been a mistake to answer that way, or maybe he was coached to say it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2615022;
    I wonder if this is why they kept his comment about seeing Chad's wife and instantly knowing she was the girl for him?? I've always considered that comment as very telling as in he firmly believes in first impressions and we found out last night that he was deeply impressed with Jenni that first night and that was why she got that first rose.

But at the racetrack, Brad also said to DeAnna that he wanted this time alone with her because he wanted to find out if the instant connexion he felt when he met her was still there. And since it was, he gave her the rose with the comment that he would like her to stay for as long as she wants to. Not the exact words but...

IMO There was a connexion with the F3 and it will fade away with 2 and grow with one, the F1. But which one will it be ? We just have to wait and see.

FORT Fan

I am so ready to get to the end all this speculation is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2614878;
    In my head Danny Kaye is singing, "Beautiful, beautiful Copenhagen", while I try to spin this Fleisian Fairy Tale from straw into gold.

Enter the frog who says he is not a prince, but no one believes him. The story makers say, "Okay, we'll go along with that nonsense for now, but you must choose a princess for your castle. We have found twenty-five lovely ladies in the kingdom to dance at your ball."

*croak*

Three of the ladies are from a village deep in the woods, close to the pond where the frog sat on a pad and directed the night crickets in their songs. One was toughened by the work needed to keep hearth and home safe from the weather and empty bellys. Another laughed and flirted with the village men in the tavern, while the third, a quiet spinster, sat day by day spinning thread by the fire.

Each received their summons to the ball with mixed delight and dread. The first, covered in soot from cleaning, snatched the invitation from the courier and slammed the door in his face. The second danced around the tavern waving the gilded card as she twirled. The third studied the card for the longest time, then set it aside and returned to her spinning wheel.

*croak* *chirp* *chirp*

Arriving at the ball, all three smiled at the frog, who still insisted he wasn't a prince, and sized him up. The first said, "I could use a good, strong frog prince to help out around the place." The second said, "He's a frog, he's a prince, does it matter?" The third said, "What use is he when he will disappear each night to sing with the crickets? Though he sure is a cute frog prince."

*croak*

Danny Kaye stills croons in my head, and the story tellers haven't completed the story. This season's The Bachelor isn't in the form of a Love Story, it is a Fairy Tale - frog prince and all.
    Love it, Ariel!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I think it was yesterday when someone was making comment about Jenni's nails and her cuticles looking puffy...I looked up the info on past squads on the DCC...she said her worst habit was biting her nails and cuticles....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Fleiss has x amount of footage to make a story. The goal is to entertain and show as much drama as they can. They aim to edit the winner with grace and style. If they can swing an evil edit for F2 they are on it and doing a happy dance. If the final two are good women they will try to find anything for F2 that would bring her down enough in viewers eyes to create that fairy tale ending that is requisite.

What it looks like from here, to me, is that Jenni is getting the winning edit, DeDe with attitude and Bettina lacking spark.

Watch from the begining to get it, they say. Jenni first rose, first kiss and the spunky personality to go with the rough around the edges bar owner. Who better?

I may change this next week but for now this screams at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2615032;
    I tried to make a list of positive and negative parts of the F3's edits and/or what might be positive or negative to Brad about them... I'm leaving out beautiful and sweet, since they're all good-looking and CAN all be sweet if they want to. Anything "being called" for negative edit means that it shouldn't be shown if someone calls the F1 that.

Bettina:
    positive: surfer girl, "a dream come true", initial (physical?) attraction, maybe getting the "hidden edit", possibly water theme (sorry, I just can't find more because I'm still not sure what Brad sees in her... maybe we can add some things after their one-on-one date)
    negative: tongue-tied, maybe too insecure, divorced (now even if that doesn't bother Brad in the end, it is an issue), shown with Hillary and Jade a lot (possibly laughing with them), calling Jenni a slut and a liar, being called a "used car", possibly falling for Brad too fast, maybe couldn't handle the "bar business" with all the girls that might be flirting with Brad, comments about Solisa (though we all agree with her )

Jenni:
    positive: good first impression on Brad, very happy personality, brad loves her smile, obvious attration between her and Brad, seem very comfortable with each other, laugh a lot together, seems to be nice around the other girls, first kiss, seems like there's a lot of passion, Brad saying "come here to me"
    negative: maybe her edit is too good, wants Brad to fall in love with her but never says she wants to fall in love with him, wants the other girls to see how much Brad likes her, being called a "freaking b*tch" and "a slut and a liar", "the girls hate Jenni", some people wonder if she's there for the right reasons, possibly long distance relationship

DeAnna:
    positive: "how could I get so lucky", the two "countriest" people in the house, "we're going to get along already", bartender which would fit in great with Brad's business, connection from the very beginning, very strong, honest, seems to pick up on Brad's emotions a lot (Are you nervous?, Are you okay?, Good job.), could probably deal with the girls in the bar business (compare Bettina), Brad's really interested in her (serious questions), seemed to also have a lot of fun at the race track (high fives scene), down-to-earth,
    "follow your heart" theme, realistic, stands up for herself and others
    negative: blunt, can be catty around the other girls, possibly trying to say and do the right things, maybe not emotional enough/too cold, being called "McSkanky" and "witch", hanging out with McCarten, sometimes too honest so she hurts others, interrupting/competing with Jade during two-on-one date, "not here to make friends", seems to not get along too well with the other girls, doesn't stop when there's an argument about a certain topic, "early on in the game" comment (I didn't see it as bad, but I'm trying to not be too biased here)

I think that's about it... there might be more, but those are the things that I could remember. I tried to be as objective as possible, which means that I don't always agree with what I wrote... So looking at this comparison, I wouldn't be able to tell the F1. None of them is getting a flattering edit. I think, but this is only my opinion, that DeAnna would be the best match for him, but it's up to him to decide that, and even if I'm right, it doesn't mean he chose her.
    Estella,

I agree with your post.

I feel that we are seeing a DeAnna this is what I am. Similar to what Brad says about himself. Brad's toast to following his heart. Humm with a smile.

I found the clip of the kissing was very short. DeAnna and Brad did not break the kiss, why not show more of it, make it as long as the time was spent on Jenni kiss, instead we are shown so much more of Jade's exit. If there was nothing to the kiss, and they want us to think there is no connection they would have shown them break away from the kiss. or a very short time of the kiss like they did. Most people think oh no short not romantic kiss, she can't be F1. If they kept showing the kiss unitl they broke it off, would we have seen more intimate moments? Makes me wonder.

Bettina is now being shown with the negative edit. May be to draw in the F1 and F2.

Jenni is still shown as a good edit, so she can be F1 or the why is everyone not trusting Jenni to not be F3.

I think I feel pulled in many directions if I just watch without really watching everything, is because, it feels like the final storyline is not there. It is like a book that different endings can be choosen and we are being fed all the different scenarios until Fleiss cuts it down to F2.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2615078;
    Fleiss has x amount of footage to make a story. The goal is to entertain and show as much drama as they can. They aim to edit the winner with grace and style. If they can swing an evil edit for F2 they are on it and doing a happy dance. If the final two are good women they will try to find anything for F2 that would bring her down enough in viewers eyes to create that fairy tale ending that is requisite.

What it looks like from here, to me, is that Jenni is getting the winning edit, DeDe with attitude and Bettina lacking spark.

Watch from the begining to get it, they say. Jenni first rose, first kiss and the spunky personality to go with the rough around the edges bar owner. Who better?

I may change this next week but for now this screams at me.

shoepie,

I can totally see where you are coming from with this scenario, because I see it as well. My only big hum, is that he is casting doubt as to Jenni's true intentions. I want to see which edit Feliss will use to counter act the wrong intentions edit before I think Jenni is F1.