Page 12 of 354 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

[QUOTE=whimzeegal;2614333;]Okay...I am calmer. I thought of one more thing and when I told Spencer and Trevor what is was they let me come back to the computer. Jenni was perfectly honest with him last week about her career, etc., and he still is very into her. That's all and the guys said I have to apologize for my flipping out, so ladies I am sorry. Please forgive me....I feel like I am personally involved here.[/QUOT

We've warned you NOT to pick any favorites!!! IT'll get worse. BUT you are forgiven!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007
    She also isn't one who wouldn't get jealous of Brad's time with others (her reaction to Jenny getting first kiss was telling,) and Brad was specific that his chosen isn't one who gets jealous and is confident in Brad's love for her. DeAnna is more likely to be confident despite all odds than Betting in my opinion.

Take another look at Deanna's reaction to that news about the 1st kiss - it was also very telling....... she wasn't exactly thrilled about it at all.

Where did Brad say that?

I believe it was on one of the interviews he did a couple of weeks ago

FORT Fogey

I am going to throw something out about bad edits and winning. It has always been my opinion that Fleiss is only go to let F1 have just so much bad edit and that is it regardless of how much she actually said or did in the house. He wants his winner to probably appear to be much better than she really in actuality is.
    However, although I didn't see B1 with Alex, I now remember reading enough about it to know that Amanda F1 must have gotten some pretty bad editing because what I took away from reading in retrospect over and over again was that he ate chocolate off her body ( vibe came off as quite nasty and skanky) and something to do over and over again with the way that she flaunted her big bustline. The point is that although Fleiss has pretty much spared his other F1s from too much negative editing ( and some of them from almost any), he did not seem to spare the first one from much at all.
    Maybe that is part of what he meant when he said he is going back to the old way of doing things as well.
    We sure are getting it on these F3:

Jenny: insincere, flighty, annoying
    DeAnna: lacking tack, too blunt, too driven
    Bettina: neurotic, insecure, possessive

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2614651;
    Well I for one will be glad to see Hillary go next week. I think the f4 are Bettina,Deanna, Jenni and Kristy, with Kristy gone the following week, leaving the others as the f3 and then I am just unsure of the f2. I am thinking Jenni and Bettina with Jenni as f1. (I hope this was the right place for this)
    I think the screen caps are pointing towards Sheena bing in the F4 not Kristy. Just from what I'm reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2614986;
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007
    She also isn't one who wouldn't get jealous of Brad's time with others (her reaction to Jenny getting first kiss was telling,) and Brad was specific that his chosen isn't one who gets jealous and is confident in Brad's love for her. DeAnna is more likely to be confident despite all odds than Betting in my opinion.

Take another look at Deanna's reaction to that news about the 1st kiss - it was also very telling....... she wasn't exactly thrilled about it at all.

Where did Brad say that?

I believe it was on one of the interviews he did a couple of weeks ago
    I think no matter who his chosen one is, jealous or not, of course he would have to explain his kisses and closeness to at least whoever is F2 and F3......

I don't think of Tessa as a jealous person, but Andy's closeness with Bevin and even Amber had to be sticky conversations with them.

Jenny: insincere, flighty, annoying
    DeAnna: lacking tack, too blunt, too driven
    Bettina: neurotic, insecure, possessive[/QUOTE]

I think I would rearrange these just a bit

Deanna - possessive - blunt - sarcastic/caustic - driven - tho not to the boy
    Jenny - flighty - annoying - too good to be true
    Bettina - insecure - emotiional - experienced in the ways of marriage LOL

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Of the F4 Sheena is getting the nicest edit. I am surprised she is not part of the F3 if not better with her edit this year. She is young but still mature. I think she is the only one that has mentioned the importance of Chad is in Brad's life, etc.

I think Hilary's exit is more hype than actuality. She's not the most stable of people.

I doubt 99.99% that she decides to exit herself. I believe she won't receive a rose and is completely devastated, look at how she reacted to Jenni getting a date, imagine her not getting a rose...............

I'm in Canada and I don't know if we get some previews that are different, but at the end of the very first episode where they show caps from the upcoming shows she says something like "I don't f**king believe this" "I don't understand what happened". This sounds more like she was rejected by Brad......

Makes me wonder 2 things about Sheena not making the final 3 - is her age a factor - and is she the gal who gets the date where there is a family disruption (family seems very important to Brad) - that could say alot right there that she would be sent home - either of those.

I think Sheena and Kristy are getting the best edits. They both seem like lovely ladies. Unfortunately, the only woman on Brad's radar at the moment is Jenni. The others are just fillers.