Page 11 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fogey

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

We weren't shown the hottest bachelorette in history, the woman who almost died from a childhood illness or McCarten's secret, and perhaps we won't be shown a twist at the end. Perhaps it's all just spin.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2614819;
    Someone at Joker's had this to say about last night so I thought I'd bring it over here to share with everyone because it is exactly what I was trying to say in my last post, but I didn't word it like I wanted:

"*None of what they are showing in the house excludes her from being f1 (talking about DeAnna)
    *Bettina and Jenni's edit turned more negative last night so I can make a case for any of them not to be f1 because of the edit.
    *Brad said last night that he thought that Kristy was "too much a lady for him" as he was rough around the edges. The best match of any of the girls for that very reason is DeAnna.
    *I noticed that Jenni told DeAnna the same philosophy of why she was praying for Jade to come back as DeAnna not wanting Hillary to come back the week before. This made Bettina angry and drew some of her claws out but earned DeAnna's respect.
    *I think Jade is the witch not DeAnna. DeAnna asked a legitimate question (and was not mean or rude in the way she worded it) and then when they (DeAnna and McCarten) remarked at the "silent treatment" out of Jade and Hillary she went off. DeAnna in a calm voice looked her in the eye and said "the floor is yours I'm listening," Jade went off again. Then during the date Jade tried to snow Brad saying that she gets quiet when she is nervous (trying to give qualities of herself that weren't there) Brad saw right through it. DeAnna has never been anybody but herself around Brad or the girls.
    *Last night I really had the feeling I was watching Mary from the Byron season all over again and the way she handled Jane in the house. Not putting up with guff and giving as good as she got.
    *Jenni is being set up as the girl whose intentions aren't pure. They really built that last night. She is getting the Susan aka "smitten kitten" edit. She will exit at f3.
    *Bettina really showed her jealousy and insecurity last night, and I don't think she is ready for love again for a long while, certainly not the whirlwind that this process requires. She also isn't one who wouldn't get jealous of Brad's time with others (her reaction to Jenny getting first kiss was telling,) and Brad was specific that his chosen isn't one who gets jealous and is confident in Brad's love for her. DeAnna is more likely to be confident despite all odds than Betting in my opinion.
    If I had to chose f1 based on last week's edit I would've gone with Bettina, but if I had to chose based on last night's edit than DeAnna is f1. I also think overall combined with the editing of the whole season I am leaning to DeAnna at the moment."
    I completely agree!!

I know the DeAnna is rough around the edges - I can see why people are annoyed by her - but I don't see her acting any different around Brad and i have not seen her say anything mean about the girls - i.e. a slut, used car, etc. -

Brad has described himself as honest to a fault - and that some people like that and some don't - sounds a lot like DeAnna -

and I am sure that his family meets DeAnna - otherwise Chad would not have the basis to have such a strong opinion about her

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2614467;
    Why did Fleiss tell us that Hillary is leaving...he has NEVER done this before

something is just not right with this...but what?

Will we see Hillary come back at some point like Trish did?

I just feel like there has to be more to this than what we are seeing - what do you all think?
    Cape, ITA, we have NEVER seen this before, it also looks like it started even before the RC from the previews last night. When I saw them I went WOW, they are actually admitting she leaves before an RC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2614882;
    We weren't shown the hottest bachelorette in history, the woman who almost died from a childhood illness or McCarten's secret, and perhaps we won't be shown a twist at the end. Perhaps it's all just spin.
    I agree,it is all just spin. This season is confusing me to no end.I'ved said before that I liked all F3.But that's slowly changing.Deanna has slipped to the bottom of the 3 courtesy of her bad edits(more so than the other 2).But what I saw was not what Brad was seeing but what she was when with him,so she 's still a frontrunner for him.Some of us are so caught up with what Fleiss has been showing us that we forget that Brad didn't see or hear those things that made us form our opinions on these women.For now,I'm just trying to see these women thru Brad's eyes because Fleiss is having fun weaving doubts and fabricating his assigned storyline for each girl thru spliced and diced edits.Whether it will have a happy ending I can't tell.Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2614819;
    *Bettina really showed her jealousy and insecurity last night, and I don't think she is ready for love again for a long while, certainly not the whirlwind that this process requires. She also isn't one who wouldn't get jealous of Brad's time with others (her reaction to Jenny getting first kiss was telling,) and Brad was specific that his chosen isn't one who gets jealous and is confident in Brad's love for her. DeAnna is more likely to be confident despite all odds than Betting in my opinion.
    Where did Brad say that? If you listen to the last Bobby Bones interview (I think it was just done Mon. morning) Brad said he does have a lot of explaining to do to his chosen one when he was being teased about kissing all the girls etc. That seems to indicate that she isn't exactly the type NOT to get jealous....

Just a hint to posters - if you are quoting a long quote, you can delete the parts that aren't relevant to your reply.

FORT Fogey

I don't know how to bring over from the screencaps the picture of the toast at the last RC, but I was wondering if Bugs can tell me how that is fitting into the traditional Fleiss editing pattern as to who typically stands on which side of the Bachelor? Tessa was shown standing on which side of Andy and how many rose ceremonies did that apply to? Does this rule apply to other seasons as well? I had other seasons on tape but threw them all away.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I think there is one thing we can ALL agree on...This season is the Weirdest season yet!!!
    W-E-I-R-D!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

quality not quantity

As a member of the nursing profession for over 35 years, I am finding Hillary a very poor representative of this career field.

As I watched her sob so hard last night that she looked as if she was about to hurl, I morphed her name into "Hurl-ary."

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom2;2614935;
    As a member of the nursing profession for over 35 years, I am finding Hillary a very poor representative of this career field.

As I watched her sob so hard last night that she looked as if she was about to hurl, I morphed her name into "Hurl-ary."
    LOL SM!!!

I've been thinking the same thing about Hilary and her chosen profession......

FORT Fogey

MY thoughts about the Jenni scenario yesterday....

I don't think that Jenni has too many friends in the house so far... too many of the girls have called her names... and I do NOT think that it is only jealousy speaking.

Yes, everybody sees her "sexual chemistry" with Brad as Hillary put it so eloquently last night... and that intimidates them.

Even though they all know why they are supposed to be there - to get the guy in as short a time as possible - in REAL life, to get to it as fast as Jenni did, would be viewed by many as being a "slut". She jumped the gun of decorum too quickly in their eyes.

Who knows what they have all been saying about her up to this point that the cameras are not showing.... there could already be a solid, common consensus among the group that she is "loose", "there for the wrong reasons", etc.
    Whether the group is right or not is not mine to call, however, THEY could have already decided this to be true among themselves.

Jenni has a natural, "in your face" quality that immediately penetrates through "the personal space or walls" of relationships (that Stephy was alluding to). She promotes this with her constant eye contact. Her game with Brad is not only played with her body and words but more so, with her eyes.

She knows when to sparkle her eyes with sex appeal and draw in his attention and hold him captivated.

She knows exactly when to demurely look away and smell the rose.

She knows how to coordinate her eyes and smiles for maximum flash appeal.... turn on the lightbulb so to speak, to cause a deer in the headlights reaction.

She does this naturally.

She did so from the very first moment she met him. Did she do this because she "loved Brad" immediately OR... because she is just a natural at putting herself effortlessly into any guy's personal space??

Notice, she doesn't do this with the girls... just with Brad. And one might argue that she is not there for the girls BUT.. the girls are the ones who are watching this game of seduction take place and that is why IMHO they are commenting about her with the "slut, b--ch, etc" labels.

Most of the girls recognize a pro who is activly engaged in the game of seduction... and they know that she is scoring higher points in the game than they are. It's either try to beat her at her game(like Solisa tried to do), join her (like I see Deanna doing), condemn her (like Bettina is doing) or cry the blues in disappointment as they see the prize slip away (as Hillary was doing).

Please do not think that I am speaking negatively about Jenni with this post. In reality, she is doing a FABULOUS job doing her part in promoting the purpose of the Bachelor Show...

We've always been told it's about THE GUY selecting a potential wife from 25 beautiful women... BUT we all KNOW that it's as much (if not more) about women NOT being passive participants but being aggressive and strategic huntresses with the bachelor as the target and prized trophy of THEIR hunting prowess.

Just from my observations ...
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 10-16-2007 at 12:06 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.