Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

It's difficult to take an interview and be sure it's in context. Just like the show, these interviews are recorded and edited. It's great that Chad would give positive remarks to a certain gal, but just like The Bachelor, everything can be changed to barely reflect the original manner it was intended. Not that the interviewer or their editors are trying to fool with us like Fleiss does, they are just trying to fit their time format with what they consider "substance". Now JK... he's a whole different problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2620283;
    What does it mean to verbally "mislead" somebody, especially if it is intentionally. I have trouble in general with this concept because to me it implies deceit and a lack of integrity. It implies that "your word" - which essentially is you - is not to be taken at face value; it is not to be trusted.

I believe that at this point we have divergent opinions, and we need to agree to disagree. Thank you, though, for being so tolerant in disagreeing with my opinion. That is certainly more than I can say for what happens at other boards.
    Your welcome Bloomer.

If he did lie, it was intentionall, it was suppose to mislead.

I am saying it is not of melicious intent. The whole idea of the program, interviews etc, confusing misleading the viewers is what is expected.

It does not go against the persons character or their morals or values.

I gave the example of the surprise party. Lying and misleading is a must, it is not melicious, but the only way to surprise. We are suppose to be surprised at FRC.

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

maybe he is playing it close to the chest. I hope so I just found that interview with little emotion at all. Weird

Now we know Brad is extremely private so he knows the game & how to keep it like that I guess.
    WE know he has no plans of ever having a TV marriage ceremony that he was very adamant about. For he it is a sacred commitment between two so there is hope!!

I'm hoping today but just not feeling it either. UGH!!!

What were we told you won't believe the ending??? LOL
    & many think there is a refusal of engagment so maybe ABC is letting him be evasive & less commited. So dating but not commited & friends?? NICE?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2620348;
    I understand what you are saying,however, I donotthink Chad whould have made such a blatent statement without being prompt to do so by Fleiss, Brad has been to careful not to reveal anything.
    But, think about some of the comments that have been put out there in the past and while they're thought of as potential clues by hardcore sleuthers on this board, they're REALLY not giving anything away until the show finishes airing - the potential is there that you're reading the clue (unintentional or not) correctly, but maybe you're not.

Of course, the worst one was Chris Harrison with the "I can't believe we went ALL of the way to Paris for this outcome *guffaw* :nono

Last season, Andy had a few, but the biggest slip up was probably when he said during one of the interviews during the week the 2-on-1 date aired. He said something like "It was brutal. Like a dress rehearsal for the final rose ceremony." Of course, that could be taken at face value, since regardless of who he chose, he's 'practicing' for the final rose ceremony where one stays, one goes. But, I know a few Tessa fans (or, maybe just me..?) raised a brow or two at the possibility that he meant it really was a dress rehearsal (including Tessa).

I know there are more, and from other seasons, but I can't remember them at the moment.

It's really possible that Chad was just being honest in that moment and didn't really think at the time about how, if Deanna isn't the one, it would make the F1 feel to hear that Chad liked Deanna best out of all of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2620352;
    Good point. Hadn't thougth of that, but it would make a lot of sense.
    Here is the post from Brad's partner in the Media thread telling us that Brad would be taping that. The indication is that he was taping it in October which is when the season was being shown not being filmed.

10-08-2007, 09:59 AM #393
    babyfaceC
    FORT Newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad is is doing inside edition today and in studio for extra. Pretty sure extra will air today... Then dancing with the stars tonight!

LOL I have this fantasy idea that since all of Bettina's dates were water themed dates, and twice they went on a sailing date, that at the FRC if Brad does choose Bettina, they end the show by showing Brad and Bettina sailing off into the sunset together on a sailboat or boat, or something to do with water.

I remember on the finale of Age Of Love, Amanda and Mark sailed away together into the sunset at the very end. It was so sweet!

I know it won't happen, but I would love for an ending where they ride off into the sunset together, on a horse, boat, camel , whatever! Just something else besides ending the show in the FRC spot.

LOL that would certainly be different than any of the other Final Rose Ceremonies!

Maybe he was scared off by our warning to him NOT to tell the women he loved them until FRC. Lol. Actually maybe he is just being a gentleman and not kissing and telling. I am just hoping he is just trying not to give anything away.

Just a thought on the across the board comment. Maybe Chad was reading the boards or was told by the partners that DeAnna was the favorite at the point and the accross the board meant fort.

OOOO I like that idea I3REALITY - now THAT WOULD be awesome LOL

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2620306;
    My friend was able to get two pictures today from ABC net thing. So far he got Brad on the slip and slide and Brad holding a football without a shirt on. He is going to try again on Monday tog et some more. They used to be able to have unlimited downloads a days and now they can only have five and he has to actually do some for work.....darn....LOL
    So, can you get 'em and post 'em?
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2620376;
    LOL I have this fantasy idea that since all of Bettina's dates were water themed dates, and twice they went on a sailing date, that at the FRC if Brad does choose Bettina, they end the show by showing Brad and Bettina sailing off into the sunset together on a sailboat or boat, or something to do with water.

I remember on the finale of Age Of Love, Amanda and Mark sailed away together into the sunset at the very end. It was so sweet!

I know it won't happen, but I would love for an ending where they ride off into the sunset together, on a horse, boat, camel , whatever! Just something else besides ending the show in the FRC spot.

LOL that would certainly be different than any of the other Final Rose Ceremonies!

Well now that would be awesome. What fun & so romantic.

We have just been told we won't believe the ending?? lol Good, bad or indifferent . lol