Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2620138;
    Yeah, I saw this one too. They all saw the final 2 women. So, I still think that Chad's comment as validation to it. He admitted that he thought that DeAnna far exceeded the other women and is the best, and this could mean that at the final 2, he really thought she was the better for his brother. He is a twin, same thinking and he is smart to know what his brother wants. Many times, we look to our family. But, who knows?

I understand what you are saying,however, I donotthink Chad whould have made such a blatent statement without being prompt to do so by Fleiss, Brad has been to careful not to reveal anything.

They are twins, but I see them as very different personallities Chad is more outgoing, bet when they were growing up, if their was trouble to be found it wasChad that found it and Brad followed.

When it comes to love, I think if Brad is truly falling, their is not anything anyone can say to make him change his mind.

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2619818;
    Jenni with the good edit does not seem to have amassed a fan base.

Maybe her edit isn't so good after all.
    Jenni has a fan base.

Valen made her video of Jenni

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2620323;
    Thank you! ~ Your right, he had it bad for Susan. I believe after the show Travis said if he could do it again, he would have kept Susan and Jehan to the final 2.
    Also on top of making sure that Travis was aware that Susan really wanted to be an actress ( "Hint she really doesn't want to be your wife), when we were sleuthing, we came across the wedding plans on an internet site that Susan had with her ex fiance. We don't know how long they had been broken up, but Susan's Mom took it upon herself to make sure that Travis was aware that Susan had recently been involved in a long relationship - I believe she even told him they had been engaged. She TOTALLY threw Susan under the bus. I felt so badly for Susan, and as a mother of a daughter in her 20s myself, I just sat there and cringed for that mother. How could her mother do that????

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2620183;
    When was this interview done? After the taping? Or during the show? Is it posted here somewhere?

I can't believe with all the contract restrictions that Chad would just openly make a comment that would lead the viewer to an F2.

And it's difficult to believe that Chad would know that there are two girls in the running and his brother could have chosen the other and make this comment.

Surely this happened during the taping of Chad's night on the show and not after the hometown dates.
    Good point. Hadn't thougth of that, but it would make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2620341;
    My gut tells me that Brad may be keeping things close to the hip - in The Bachelor fashion - doing what is expected of him bye TPTB

There is hope
    Well judging by his bachelor pad shown in the media thread - thanks Kendra - Brad is an alpha male type. Anyone want to bet he's got a 50" plus TV in front of that big a** couch. Anyway, I can't really see him crying like Andy, and he really seems put off by tears - well maybe just Hillary's, and Kristy's, and Jade's and McCarten's............man crazy episode last week. Anyway, I'm not going to give up hope either because I think he may just be good (really good) at keeping a secret.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2620349;
    Jenni has a fan base.

Valen made her video of Jenni
    As a sleuther I would not at all bet that Jenni is F1, but I have to tell you that it looks to me like on every other board that I read she has a gracious plenty of fans. I am not sure where this idea that she doesn't have a lot of fans originated. I know that her giggling got on people's nerves, especially at first, but she appears to have grown on folks - or at least that is what it looks like to me. It appears to me as far as popularity she is the frontrunner right now. Realistically that hasn't bode well in the past for a contestant, but she appears to be very well liked at this time.
    I am trying hard to keep it in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2620344;
    There is definitely hope. There is always hope until we have more cemented proof or statements otherwise. Hope prevails! For now atleast lol
    Hey like I said, I hope I am proven wrong!

I would be more than happy to be wrong LOL.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2620070;
    Doess Brad pick the dates or do the producers?
    To answer your question (sorry if someone already has, I'm still catching up on all the pages of posts), it depends. It seems that Brad is picking some (He tells Hillary that he chose her for the 1-on-1) and the producers are picking the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2620356;
    As a sleuther I would not at all bet that Jenni is F1, but I have to tell you that it looks to me like on every other board that I read she has a gracious plenty of fans. I am not sure where this idea that she doesn't have a lot of fans originated. I know that her giggling got on people's nerves, especially at first, but she appears to have grown on folks - or at least that is what it looks like to me. It appears to me as far as popularity she is the frontrunner right now. Realistically that hasn't bode well in the past for a contestant, but she appears to be very well liked at this time.
    I am trying hard to keep it in perspective.
    I go on other boards as well, boards that don't "sleuth" like us.

They just about all say that Jenni wins his heart! So from a viewers point of view, I think the majority have her as the final 1 as of right now. My mother loves her!!

Is that because Fleiss is painting her as the frontrunner to the viewers, only to shock them at the FRC with another girl winning OR is he making it obvious this time around to the viewers!?!?! That seems to be the BIG question on everyone's mind. Which way is he going with this?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2620305;
    I believe her mother exposed to Travis that she was on the show to further her career, or for TV exposure and not being there for him?!?!?!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yup. And last season,Tessa's father made the mistake of telling Andy that Tessa went on the show b/c she thought it'd be 'fun'.

Hometown/meet the bachelor's families 'dates' are the make or break dates...

[And someone mentioned when Kirstin met Andrew's family-- that had to be my all-time favorite 'meet the family' dates...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time