Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2619868;
    I've been wondering why she isn't getting much support too, because she comes across as a nice person. My husband thinks it's because she is a cheerleader and the audience for the bachelor is atleast seventy five percent female. See, while men tend to have a thing for cheerleaders, women - not so much. Hence the lack of support.
    That's a great point. When Trista was first a bachelorette on what's-his-name's season, she drove me crazy. I even highly debated not watching her on the Bachelorette b/c she annoyed me so, but after the first episode, she won me over and that was my favorite season to date! Maybe that's why I quickly looked past the 'Trista behavior' with Jenni and it hasn't bothered me at all...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2620295;
    I've thought this since the beginning too. Something isn't right with his interviews. No mention of LOVE at all....on the Jimmy Kimmel interview, he was never asked really anything about his chosen...I just don't have a good feeling about it.
    Some would say that he is just hiding his feelings, but I'm sorry, if he's in love, how can he hide it?? I'm not really buying that...I would LOVE to be proven wrong and the couple actually lasts...but I need to be proven wrong!!

At this point, I think the final 3 girl and the final 2 girl are the "winners" actually. I don't know if I want Bettina to win in the end either.

This is of course Just My Opinions.

I am starting to feel that there may not be a love connection at the end as well. On the Jimmy Kimmel show Jimmy asked him if he cried at the FRC and he said he did not shed a tear.

I believe he also stated in an interview (although I am not sure which one) that he had not seen his chosen one since the taping ended and that he only talks to her on the phone twice a week.

I also think he was asked if he was going to go away on a vacation w/his chosen one and he said something that he wanted to get back to work after being gone for 6 weeks.

My friend was able to get two pictures today from ABC net thing. So far he got Brad on the slip and slide and Brad holding a football without a shirt on. He is going to try again on Monday tog et some more. They used to be able to have unlimited downloads a days and now they can only have five and he has to actually do some for work.....darn....LOL

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2620285;
    And why is someone indifferent, fear of being hurt.
    Precisely. "Aloofness" (an epidemic among younger women these days) is one of those types of controlling behavior I mentioned in the earlier post - one pretends to be above it all because one is afraid of getting hurt and one thinks one can somehow make the other person do their bidding if they aren't the one who "loves too much" in the relationship. Susan on Travis's season said exactly that during the "Women Tell All" outtakes, boasting that she had learned how to act aloof (probably from some flaky self-help book) - but it isn't empowering to withhold love to try to compel the behavior of another. It's the tactic of someone who is really, really weak, actually. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2620295;
    I've thought this since the beginning too. Something isn't right with his interviews. No mention of LOVE at all....on the Jimmy Kimmel interview, he was never asked really anything about his chosen...I just don't have a good feeling about it.
    Some would say that he is just hiding his feelings, but I'm sorry, if he's in love, how can he hide it?? I'm not really buying that...I would LOVE to be proven wrong and the couple actually lasts...let's hope I'm wrong!

At this point, I think the final 3 girl and the final 2 girl are the "winners" actually. I don't know if I want Bettina to win in the end either.

This is of course Just My Opinions.
    Odd isn't it?

Last season Andy was all over the talkshow circuit..i.e JK and the View (early on) almost drooling about his chosen one (Tessa of course) he could barely hold his composure. Maybe it's just the difference in personalities. Andy was like a little boy in love, telling the world with a huge smile, whereas maybe Brad is more reserved? Who knows?

Not sure I want it to be Deanna just like you guys don't want it to be Bettina anymore lol.

FORT Fanatic

Why don't you want it to be whoever anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2620304;
    I am starting to feel that there may not be a love connection at the end as well. On the Jimmy Kimmel show Jimmy asked him if he cried at the FRC and he said he did not shed a tear.

I believe he also stated in an interview (although I am not sure which one) that he had not seen his chosen one since the taping ended and that he only talks to her on the phone twice a week.

I also think he was asked if he was going to go away on a vacation w/his chosen one and he said something that he wanted to get back to work after being gone for 6 weeks.
    That definately sounds like it might be a "it was over before it started" relationship....

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2620283;
    What does it mean to verbally "mislead" somebody, especially if it is intentionally. I have trouble in general with this concept because to me it implies deceit and a lack of integrity. It implies that "your word" - which essentially is you - is not to be taken at face value; it is not to be trusted.

I believe that at this point we have divergent opinions, and we need to agree to disagree. Thank you, though, for being so tolerant in disagreeing with my opinion. That is certainly more than I can say for what happens at other boards.

I agree w/you that "your word" should be something that people can trust.

People are comparing the statements that Chad made on the Jimmy Kimmel show to the extra interview.

On the Jimmy Kimmel show Brad was telling JK that he had to go on the bachelor to meet someone because he didn't want to hit on his bar patrons. Then JK asked Chad who was in the audience if Brad had ever hit on any of his customers. Chad answered "just one, a busboy". Everyone watching that show would have to know that Chad was joking around and that it was just meant to be funny.

On the Extra interview, the reporter asked Chad who was his favorite in a serious manner. Chad answered in a serious manner and his delivery of the fact that his favorite across the board was DeAnna was not delivered in a joking manner like his comment on JK was.

FORT Regular

I don't think Brad has fallen for any of these ladies, plain and simple it just didn't happen. Maybe Mrs. Right will walk through the door of one of his businesses now that she knows where to find him. I hope I'm wrong but I sure don't see any sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2620313;
    Why don't you want it to be whoever anymore?
    If I may speak for the others who posted just above - what we mean is - from the interviews we have of Brad, it seems as if he is speaking in past tense or lack of using the word "love, in love, love her" etc. So therefore, we kind of (in a little way) may hope that our chosen favorites are not the actual winners.

Although I think we are just saying this to be safe- not that we hope it's true! Make sense? lol