Page 101 of 354 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3535

Thread: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General #2 **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: DeAnna ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2620251;
    The opposite of romantic love could be equated to indifference. But then, what on Earth does romantic love have to do with this show?
    Very true, Randal.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2620249;
    Blondie, so, who do you have picked this year?
    Underdogfan, this season I sensed that I would not have a favorite and alas I do not in terms of who I am cheering to be F1. I feel that all of the women have been thrown under the Fleiss editing bus, and I feel so bad for every single one of them. They are all wonderful, beautiful and intelligent ladies that should have been treated better.

Due to how editing is going, I predit that Jenni will be F3, Dede F2 and Bettina F1. I will continue to watch the show for clues, but that is how I am seeing it right now.

I really liked the screencaps that I took of Dede early in the show ~ very pretty ~ and I understand that there is a very nice video of Jenni.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 10-19-2007 at 09:43 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2620251;
    The opposite of romantic love could be equated to indifference. But then, what on Earth does romantic love have to do with this show?
    How true.

Does romantic love last, unless it changers to real love?

Re: MORE Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2620239;
    I think we can all agree that Deanna is not maybe the only one there for the right intentions & so be it. We know there are some there for another reason also & it is starting to play out as the girls sniff it out.
    This is always the case when disecting the girls' intentions. We really can never be so sure unless one comes out and admits it. I think so far, the F3 are OK and whatever comes of this - will be. I kind of miss Charlie O'.. We need another one like him on as the bachelor. Fun, free-spirited, but open to all possiblities. It worked out for him long-term - unfortunately it didn't last, but it was good for awhile. I don't get the feeling Brad will stick with his chosen one for long, or vise-versa. I can't say why, I just have that Travis Stork feeling about him. Although he is by far - quite a step up from Travis. Or so it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2620189;
    I found the interview where Bugsme3 got the information that DeAnna is pursuing acting. This may or may not hold truth.

Sorry, i<3 Reality - I was gathering info while you were posting.
    Didn't Jade's Aunt say something to the effect that Jade had quit her job and moved to LA or something like that? But, in a post show interview Jade said that was not true. I agree w/you, it may or may not hold any truth.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2620266;
    This is always the case when disecting the girls' intentions. We really can never be so sure unless one comes out and admits it. I think so far, the F3 are OK and whatever comes of this - will be. I kind of miss Charlie O'.. We need another one like him on as the bachelor. Fun, free-spirited, but open to all possiblities. It worked out for him long-term - unfortunately it didn't last, but it was good for awhile. I don't get the feeling Brad will stick with his chosen one for long, or vise-versa. I can't say why, I just have that Travis Stork feeling about him. Although he is by far - quite a step up from Travis. Or so it seems.
    I have to agree with this. I do think he pics Bettina but something does not sit right with his comments on the beginning of the show last week. Small interview. It was almost past tense talking when he says something about friendship with an attraction also??? & then says never know it could happen.. ODD comments for a happy bach??
    It's like friends with benifits & when convienent seeing as he has no intenetion of taking time & getting into the relationship. LOL Maybe I don't want Bettina after all to be final. UGH

Man what do we believe !!! Not much I think lol

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2620242;
    I was under the assumption that the opposite of love was indifference ~ the "I really could care less."

Interesting.
    And why is someone indifferent, fear of being hurt.

Thanks Randal for your comments. Thanks Blondie for you analysis of the season thus far.

I've pulled away due to the cruddy editing of these lovely ladies. I really feel for them.

FORT Fanatic

All I believe it is definitely is between Bettin and Deanna, but I think it is Deanna. It is something about the way he touches her all the time.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2619818;
    Jenni with the good edit does not seem to have amassed a fan base.

Maybe her edit isn't so good after all.
    Or maybe most people have caught on to the 1st Impression Rose stigma and don't want to put too much stock in it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2620284;
    I have to agree with this. I do think he pics Bettina but something does not sit right with his comments on the beginning of the show last week. Small interview. It was almost past tense talking when he says something about friendship with an attraction also??? & then says never know it could happen.. ODD comments for a happy bach??
    It's like friends with benifits & when convienent seeing as he has no intenetion of taking time & getting into the relationship. LOL Maybe I don't want Bettina after all to be final. UGH

Man what do we believe !!! Not much I think lol
    I've thought this since the beginning too. Something isn't right with his interviews. No mention of LOVE at all....on the Jimmy Kimmel interview, he was never asked really anything about his chosen...I just don't have a good feeling about it.
    Some would say that he is just hiding his feelings, but I'm sorry, if he's in love, how can he hide it?? I'm not really buying that...I would LOVE to be proven wrong and the couple actually lasts...let's hope I'm wrong!

At this point, I think the final 3 girl and the final 2 girl are the "winners" actually. I don't know if I want Bettina to win in the end either.

This is of course Just My Opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2620258;
    Very true, Randal.

Underdogfan, this season I sensed that I would not have a favorite and alas I do not in terms of who I am cheering to be F1. I feel that all of the women have been thrown under the Fleiss editing bus, and I feel so bad for every single one of them. They are all wonderful, beautiful and intelligent ladies that should have been treated better.

Due to how editing is going, I predit that Jenni will be F3, Dede F2 and Bettina F1. I will continue to watch the show for clues, but that is how I am seeing it right now.

I really liked the screencaps that I took of Dede early in the show ~ very pretty ~ and I understand that there is a very nice video of Jenni.
    Blondie,

Intresting.

What edit do you see each of them getting. Can you compare it to previous years?

Nothing personal, but I hope you are wrong. Am I wrong with all the hints pointing to DeAnna.