Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady;2642927;
    I guess the ending will then be a real surprise for you!!!
    If Brad picks Bettina both pajamasam and I will be surprised.

I saw the physical connection Andy had with Bevin. I knew it as not her because I saw the love at first sight with Tessa. I see a lot less if nothing that Brad has for Bettina.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2643075;
    If Brad picks Bettina both pajamasam and I will be surprised.

I saw the physical connection Andy had with Bevin. I knew it as not her because I saw the love at first sight with Tessa. I see a lot less if nothing that Brad has for Bettina.
    Like someone said on the board the other day , if Bettina is F1, even Brad will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2643083;
    Like someone said on the board the other day , if Bettina is F1, even Brad will be surprised.
    LOL, it will be like a bad business deal.

It could also be a case of attraction to each other and the beginning of a relationship between Brad and Bettina, all kinds of theories can be made.

Every season each girl has a tv personality and edit that tells her/bachelors story. Then story line continues with a conflict and then there is either a resolution and they are F1 or there is no resolution and they go home. Last season the story lines were evident and grew through the season between Tessa and Bevin. With Bevin, both Andy and Bevin agreed that they had the chemistry but it was always questioned if they had more... with Tessa it was her reluctance and her baby steps. During the finale we saw Tessa over come her conflict to be F1. What are the storyline/conflicts to be overcome this season?

Jenni is easy because it's all about her dance career and the long distance relationship. Either Brad will be ok with it or it will be her storyline for not receiving a rose.

Bettina has many conflicts but I'm not sure which is her true story line. Is it the divorce, the family, her not being able to open up?

DD is a strong woman who has had to overcome much in her early life. Is this her story line? What has to be overcome now to be F1? If there is nothing then does she get a free pass to F1?

I know there are many hopeless romantics on this board with many over the top ending senario's! I'm just trying to logically follow the storylines to see a conclusion since we have no screencaps to study. I know Fleiss creates and hides a story each season, it's just really really really difficult this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2643903;
    Every season each girl has a tv personality and edit that tells her/bachelors story. Then story line continues with a conflict and then there is either a resolution and they are F1 or there is no resolution and they go home. Last season the story lines were evident and grew through the season between Tessa and Bevin. With Bevin, both Andy and Bevin agreed that they had the chemistry but it was always questioned if they had more... with Tessa it was her reluctance and her baby steps. During the finale we saw Tessa over come her conflict to be F1. What are the storyline/conflicts to be overcome this season?

Jenni is easy because it's all about her dance career and the long distance relationship. Either Brad will be ok with it or it will be her storyline for not receiving a rose.

Bettina has many conflicts but I'm not sure which is her true story line. Is it the divorce, the family, her not being able to open up?

DD is a strong woman who has had to overcome much in her early life. Is this her story line? What has to be overcome now to be F1? If there is nothing then does she get a free pass to F1?

I know there are many hopeless romantics on this board with many over the top ending senario's! I'm just trying to logically follow the storylines to see a conclusion since we have no screencaps to study. I know Fleiss creates and hides a story each season, it's just really really really difficult this time!
    Minney - great post! I have been posting along these lines for the past week or so. I think the storyline for DD may be along the lines of Sarah S (I know, I hate using Travis's season to compare, but there you go) or maybe even Jen in PLo's season (again, hate to use, but can't help it). For Sarah S it was the whole friend or lover storyline. Is this just a case of two people with a lot in common but have no passion or the complete package with love and passion? Or, like Jen, where there were only minor issues like her HTD and also many viewers felt there was more heat with F2 Sadie. Many viewers, as well as sluethers here feel a lack of passion between DD and Brad.

Just so I can keep talking to myself...

Fleiss is telling stories this season. In the first episode Hillary was interviewed about how important it was for Brad to see "Silly Hillary". Then, she proceeded to cry in almost every episode with the most hysterical exit in bachelor history! Pretty silly.

Kristy wanted Brad to see her "fun side", but she had to cry over not being able to be comfortable at the comedy club date. Top it off with being shown at the pool party like a dud. You had to watch closely but she did get in the pool and get her hair wet... they just didn't highlight it because it wasn't her story line.

So I'm convincing myself that the F3 all have storylines we can conclude, I just can't figure them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2643903;

I agree, Bettina needs to over come many things, not being as judgmental of people (slut and liar) is that like her dad, is that who she is. I think that is the new edit. Can she commit to a marriage or does she want a WOW marriage, can she settle for less then perfect anything? Bettina was totally excited the first night, is this love or infatuation?

Jenni is Dance, like you mentioned.

DeAnna has to let her gaurd down. If she lets her gaurd down, she will not be as strong and may get hurt.. She needs to open up and tell Brad how she feels. She said at the 2 on 1 that she does not wear her emotions on her sleave. Brad already made a comment of the more emotional or softer side of her when it came to her mom. Now she has to do that with Brad about Brad.

Another idea:

I truly believe that Fleiss decides F2 if the bachelor, in this case Brad, is very sure of himself from early on. Then he is told who to carry a relationship with for F2. His next closest relationship is F3 which does not have to be forced.

I think that would have been Bettina because she fell hard the first night similar to Bevin. Since Jenni was more liberal with the kissing then Bettina, Jenni was going to go to F2 because it would be a more exciting F2. Jenni and DeAnna got the typical F2 visit gifts.

I am now thinking because Bettina's date went so bad, they had Brad give a hot tub kiss. (F1 always has the hot tub/bath time. This season we got that with Bettina, but we also see Brad and DeAnna in the pool. Is this a first?) Fleiss is going to get Bettina as F2, for the suspense of F2 and see if Brad still picks Bettina after the home town visit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2644410;
    Another idea:

I truly believe that Fleiss decides F2 if the bachelor, in this case Brad, is very sure of himself from early on. Then he is told who to carry a relationship with for F2. His next closest relationship is F3 which does not have to be forced.

I think that would have been Bettina because she fell hard the first night similar to Bevin. Since Jenni was more liberal with the kissing then Bettina, Jenni was going to go to F2 because it would be a more exciting F2. Jenni and DeAnna got the typical F2 visit gifts.

I am now thinking because Bettina's date went so bad, they had Brad give a hot tub kiss. (F1 always has the hot tub/bath time. This season we got that with Bettina, but we also see Brad and DeAnna in the pool. Is this a first?) Fleiss is going to get Bettina as F2, for the suspense of F2 and see if Brad still picks Bettina after the home town visit.
    I believe this as well. The OH NO! factor will be securely in place. Viewers on the edge of their seats thinking, ohhhhhh he wouldnt dare choose cool insecure Bettina with that horrid family over Deanna and her warm household, etc.

Please do not rush forward and defend Bettina. I am just thinking as the producer would with what they have to work with. Okay?