Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 125

Thread: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

  1. #51
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    481

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2619719;
    Is that just a sneeky grin. I know a secret grin. Is it or is it not DeAnna?
    Where is this interview? Please tell me or IM me a private message so I can see it, pretty please

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2619724;


    Where is this interview? Please tell me or IM me a private message so I can see it, pretty please
    Underdogfan,

    I would need to figure out which interview it was in first. Until I find it, check out the Media section, it may be posted there.

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2619732;
    Underdogfan,

    I would need to figure out which interview it was in first. Until I find it, check out the Media section, it may be posted there.
    It was in the Extra interview that Brad and Chad did. The week of Chad and Brad pulling the twin thing.

  4. #54
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2618350;
    I think that is what she was referring to also. I actually find it hard to believe that they would be able to ask that question. If Chad answered honestly, then it is a dead giveaway that DeAnna is F1. But then there is also the possiblity that he said DeAnna to just totally throw everybody off, lol!

    Could be. and if Chad did say it to throw everyone off. Then I guess Brad can blame TPTB when explaining it to his chosen one. That should get him off the hook.

  5. #55
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Arielflies just brought up a very interesting point about this in the screencaps thread. I'm going to bring that post over to the media thread in a minute for further discussion. We are discussing Chad's comments in three different threads today and I'd like to keep in organized in one thread. Woo Hoo - 2500th post.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 10-20-2007 at 11:25 AM.

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    I think it was a curve thrown to Brad & sarcasim with it because Chad knows Brad did not go with Deanna & it is something between them as guys. This is the hometown date that I think has some issues & not Sheena as I suspect.

    Brad had to duck his head so he didn't laugh.

    Don't bash me as I think Deanna is probably a fine girl but I think this comment was in jest also.

  7. #57
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2621029;
    I think it was a curve thrown to Brad & sarcasim with it because Chad knows Brad did not go with Deanna & it is something between them as guys. This is the hometown date that I think has some issues & not Sheena as I suspect.

    Brad had to duck his head so he didn't laugh.

    Don't bash me as I think Deanna is probably a fine girl but I think this comment was in jest also.

    That could be. I was thinking that as a possible scenario as well. That wouldn't be a very kind thing to do to DeAnna or the F1 either though.

  8. #58
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    How does this sound for Editing.

    Fleiss is giving us the storyline from Brad's prospective.

    We are seeing the women the way Brad is seeing them:

    Jenni always laughing/smiling

    DeAnna solid, honest, strong

    Bettina, Brad has the hots for her, but he is confused by her so we are getting a confusing editing of Bettina.

    Fleiss showed us Brad's emotions as he got to know the women.

    If he felt happy, confused or whatever each week it is because Brad was feeling the same way.

    Just a thought.

  9. #59
    In the drivers seat! K9Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2626210;
    How does this sound for Editing.

    Fleiss is giving us the storyline from Brad's prospective.

    We are seeing the women the way Brad is seeing them:

    Jenni always laughing/smiling

    DeAnna solid, honest, strong

    Bettina, Brad has the hots for her, but he is confused by her so we are getting a confusing editing of Bettina.

    Fleiss showed us Brad's emotions as he got to know the women.

    If he felt happy, confused or whatever each week it is because Brad was feeling the same way.

    Just a thought.


    This season is so very confusing! If there is a deep love connection then they have done an excellent job hiding it. I'm on the dune buggy, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if it has been Jenni from day 1 and Brad has chosen different girls for all the other dates - even the Cinderella one - because the producers have told him he has to try to get to know the other ladies?? I hope that is NOT what has happened, but the show really is kind of disjointed this season.

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2626237;
    This season is so very confusing! If there is a deep love connection then they have done an excellent job hiding it. I'm on the dune buggy, but the more I think about it, the more I wonder if it has been Jenni from day 1 and Brad has chosen different girls for all the other dates - even the Cinderella one - because the producers have told him he has to try to get to know the other ladies?? I hope that is NOT what has happened, but the show really is kind of disjointed this season.
    I think production sets up the dates.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.