Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2618201;
    I know I said this statement about Travis season when they found out that travis and sarah were done before the show.

Now I am wondering if they are trying to get back at Brad because of whast Chad said in his interview?

Maybe, or are they broken up or whatever.

Fleiss has ruined most of the season with his editing style and the spin he put on it.

Is this an indication that there will be no more The Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2618201;
    I know I said this statement about Travis season when they found out that travis and sarah were done before the show.

Now I am wondering if they are trying to get back at Brad because of whast Chad said in his interview?
    What did Chad say in his interview , I missed that some where along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2618210;

Fleiss has ruined most of the season with his editing style and the spin he put on it.

I think Fleiss has ruined the season too - at least for me. I wish he would concentrate more on Brad's interactions w/the ladies instead of the ladies' interactions w/each other. Maybe it is a hint to us that there was no real love connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2618299;
    What did Chad say in his interview , I missed that some where along the way!
    I am not sure what HoMomma is referring to. I think she is is referring to the interview when Chad said DeAnna was his faovorite.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2618333;
    I am not sure what HoMomma is referring to. I think she is is referring to the interview when Chad said DeAnna was his faovorite.

I think that is what she was referring to also. I actually find it hard to believe that they would be able to ask that question. If Chad answered honestly, then it is a dead giveaway that DeAnna is F1. But then there is also the possiblity that he said DeAnna to just totally throw everybody off, lol!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2618210;

This thought has crossed my mind even though I think a Bachelor 12 has been planned. It should would cure my addiction if they had no more Bachelor shows. But I might need rehab

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2618350;
    I think that is what she was referring to also. I actually find it hard to believe that they would be able to ask that question. If Chad answered honestly, then it is a dead giveaway that DeAnna is F1. But then there is also the possiblity that he said DeAnna to just totally throw everybody off, lol!
    Or Chad could have answered Deanna, because Deanna is Chad's favorite!
    Both Brad and Chad have come out saying that their tastes are not the same, so if Chad feels that Deanna is his own personal favorite that should not really reflect on the fact that Brad chose her. His taste is not necessarily Brad's. I took it at face value. Chad likes Deanna the best of all the women. To me that did not necessarily mean she was the F1. Just who Chad liked.

Or Chad could have answered DeAnna because he didn't like her at the F2 meeting and that made Brad laugh.

These boys are quick witted and have a very bizarre, dry sense of humor. Remember Chad also said Brad has slept with a busboy at the bar.

Its interesting tho I find that Brad had the same grin and look on his face when Chris brought out Chad. I wished I could put both caps together. There is one in the sc thread of Brad when Chad came out.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2619645;
    Its interesting tho I find that Brad had the same grin and look on his face when Chris brought out Chad. I wished I could put both caps together. There is one in the sc thread of Brad when Chad came out.

Is that just a sneeky grin. I know a secret grin. Is it or is it not DeAnna?